Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I find that when I stand up after squatting for a period of time, I get really dizzy. Why?
I also get so many spots in my eyes that I'm blinded for a short period of time....

Nausea cures or tips?
Any way I can eliminate or lessen my nausea? Not sure what is causing it -- maybe medication....

I'm 13 boy and woke up with sticky stuff in my underpants.?
What is this stuff?...

How do I pierce my tongue at home by myself?

Do you belive in smoking pot? i do?

My boyfriend bit me in the butt?
and I got this weird pulsing sensation in my pants. What does this mean? Is it bad because now I have this red itchy mark where he bit me. Could I have an STD?...

Marijuana tastes terrible, like perfume, help plz?
So I picked up an ounce of weed today. It looked super cryp, but when I smoked some of it, it tasted terrible. It tasted like perfume, like when u ger perfume in your mouth, that's what it ...

I like to hurt myself and get hurt, and afterwards I love looking at my wounds, is this an obsession?

Additional Details
Is this wrong? What does it mean to be obsessed with body wounds and stuff?...

How do i not poo for 5 days?
am going to camp in july and i dont want 2 poo because of everyone else there it will b embarrading

i did it last year and i didnt even need 2!!...

What does smokeing cigaretts change about your appearance?
the question explains itself....

I have lice...?
i have lice, i am not dirty or anything, i am a clean person, i have a idea who i got them from
1. my friend at her sleepover
2. my friend's grandmas daycare center
i stayed home ...

Can you see another doctor and at a different surgery?
I am wanting to see another dr about a problem i have. My current gp isnt that bothered and i think its cos he is a man so doesnt understand why i think its important to check it out! All the other ...

How do we loose our weight with in few weeks?

Does long hair give you headaches?
I have long hair and have extremely bad headaches all the time....

Cutting. i need advice?
Okay I used to cut my wrists, and other parts of my body ALOT. but i stopped 3 monthes ago. I don't want to hear any your an emo girl ahhh. I know it's not the way to deal with pain, stress,...

What are your views on depression and medication for it?

Additional Details
am talking to someone and i wsa recommended to take medications. but i mom says that people that take depression meds are labeled as crazy in the U.S. basically ...

I'm having a general anaesthetic tommorrow!! What is it like? I'm very nervous, even thinking of cancelling.
I'm very nervous, even thinking of cancelling.
Additional Details
Hi, it's for some dental surgery. It's called expose and bond, or something similar. Basically, it's ...

What does it mean if ur urine is colourless?

Additional Details
does it have anything to do with periods or pregnancy or just a well hydrated system?...

Is it common to cry in your sleep as an adult?
I'm 25, female, good health

Every once in a while I will wake up from a sad dream crying and shaking. It's different than my normal crying. It's very hard to control and ...

If i smoke weed in my garage, will the smell still be there afterwards or will it be gone completely later on?
i ussually smoke weed once in a while like twice a week. to me, the safest place to smoke is while driving on the highway at night. since i cannot smoke in my home, i just wanted to know if i smoke ...

spectacular
Could I contract diseases by accidentally having toilet water splashed on you?
smarta$$es are welcomed 2, but will be ignored
Additional Details
i mean like on my private part.. in a bathroom where other people use it too..andi meant me at the end of the question

♥Mz.Kia♥
Uhh no, toilet bowl water is regular water until somebody uses it.

xofunnyxhunnieox66
Rating
nope=] it is clean water

pearl
no.

♥ νιcкιєє
nope.

Matakil
Rating
dont think so

Rich M
Rating
lol you have never been or seen a 3rd world country have you.....
Your answer is no it is extremly hard to get any kind of disease by water just splashing on you. Even if something was in it.

Jen F.
Rating
unless its dirty water, no. toilet water is actually just as clean as tap water

:) Lucy (:
Rating
This doesn't make much sense.
It would help if you could actually stay within one speaking term.
Its either first person, or not.

bornastar
it depends if the water is dirty or clean,if it has sh..in it you can get fecal bacteria or e-coli if it is infected ,so dirty waste water can contaminate if the toilet is clean then no

susieQcleaner
Rating
Actually there have been tests in some places the toilet water is cleaner than the tap water......

♥MuAH♥
Rating
I don't think so, as long as the toilet water was fresh when you started. I believe that happeneds to everyone accidently, you should be okay. =)

JR
Depends if there was anything in the toilet at the time and if the toilet is cleaned regularly. I suppose you could, but that could be said for just about anything. Also, it would depend on if any of the water got in your body through an opening or something.

insider
Depends on the state of the toilet...

...but even germ laden water needs to get in to your body, your skin is a very good barrier. Any breaks in the skin where the water splashed would increase the risk.
Or being splashed on the lips or eyes...

FAT N SASSY
the water itself is clean but the toilet might not be. Hepatitis can live on a toilet seat for a week! Among other things

diamondgurl
i don't think so because if there was disease bacteria in the water it would be difficult for it to get up into your system with just an accidental splash.

pheonix_90912
Rating
it depends on the toilet's cleanliness, the quality of the sewage, and the purity of the water. and, of course, wither you take a shower with soap afterward.

ana
I've always wondered about this myself especially when it comes to public toilets.

Daz
Rating
I say yes. because the human body also uses the a hole to get rid of toxins in the body, thats how people in very poor areas like places in Africa they make poos and wees in the river then they use the same water to wash there clothes, and body's. now this is where they go wrong, then they take the water and drink it without boiling it. they get very sick. hopes this helps

barthebear
If it is unflushed there may be a greater chance. yes you can even get disease from the very smallest particles in the air you breathe. But most people are healthy enough to fend off the oranisms so dont worry.

KATWOMAN
Rating
if it had pee or poop and went on your face or in your area i would say maybe.

sux_2b_ewe
If you mean water from the toilet bowl, then yes you can. It has bacteria in it from the poop and pee which has been in the toilet bowl. Doesn't matter if the bowl had been flushed, there is still some residue of it in the bowl.

BTW the pores on your face are bigger than those on the rest of your body, so if you get splashed in the face with it then you have a greater chanced of an infection.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy