Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Itching..make it stop??
hey yea im lyk itching all over my body and i've been itching for like 20 minutes and it wont stop. yes i've had the chicken pox. and im like im red have lil bumps and started to bleed a ...

Tricks for falling asleep faster?

What is that sticky wet stuff that comes out of my nose when I sneeze?

Acne at 22?
is it normal to have acne at the age of 22,(especially on my back).I`ve tried to avoid certain kind of foods many times, but still no results. I just wanted to know if somebody have an explanation ...

Who else is sick?
my younger sis Olivia,7 i sick ..and i am done being sick on monday.....but i still have a little bit of a stuffy nose

no rude ...

Am i going to be a drug actec?

My 4 month old has been vomiting today. If she still continues, is she old enough to recieve Pedialite?
She vomited 3 times in an hour spand. The last time she did it was at about 830pm. She has been sleeping ever since 930pm. She does not have diarrhea or any fever. Im just wondering if I should ...

If i eat nothingbut fruits veggies and drink water for the next month can i wear a bikini?

What do i do to wake up very early in the morning suppose at 3 am, i want to get up at 3 am,?
i want to get up at 3 am , i keep my alarm at 3 am n then i put it off and go on sleeping and i get up at 6 am , i really want to get up
i dont have any motivation ,plz help me
A...

People always say that a woman's pain thresh hold is beyond that of a mans, is this true?
I realise that women have the pain of childbirth.
But we men get equally as bad, the extraction of nasal hair.
Oh man that hurts and it's more frequent than childbirth too....

Who wipes more after taking a dump, men or women?

How do I get my teen to qiut smoking when I smoke?
I have a 15 yr. old daughter that has already benn caught smoking once and I thought she would quit after that, but tonight I caught her with a cigarette. What can I do to make her stop? I feel ...

Can you die from smelling a strong fart ?

Does smelling certain things cause migranes?

Any idea's to help relieve stress?
we all have bad day's. What do you guy's do to help relieve stress. I alway's try to think positive. but, some times i just laugh and say sometines. Things just get ...

Most embarrasing pee story ever!?
So today at school I really needed to use the bathroom so I asked my teacher if I could go, but she said no. So I was bouncing around and doing a potty dance. Until finally I couldn't hold it ...

I have a bad ear infection. I forgot to ask. Why does my jaw hurt? It hurts to clench my teeth?

Is the tongue a muscle?

Ringing ears!!! HELP!!!?
Alright, my friend went to a party where they had VERY LOUD MUSIC playing. She stayed there for about 2 hours. After she came out of the party, her ears began ringing and still havnt stopped ( its ...

Have you taken antidepressants?
If so... What do they do? How do they help you? Can you please tell me your story bc I cant decide weather I need help or not. Thanks ...

rock
Cant go to the bathroom!!! help?
i cant go poo even if i sit down and strain for 5 mins! it has been a couple days.

how long should i wait before going to the doctor?

how can i go? (what can help)

please dont report this question like someone did earlier.

i simply need help!
Additional Details
to let you know... i dont want to tell my parents and im 13.

Dimari
You are probably not getting enough bran.. and enough water.. try eating Kellogg Bran crackers..in a brown box, the garlic ones are not as good... and General Mills, Fiber one Chewy granola bars. They have them at Wal-mart.. they will get you going to the bathroom.. they have a lot of fiber and taste great. After that you need to start eating correctly... look online for foods that contain a lot of fiber and drink, drink, drink a lot of water. Stay away from sodas, the sugars are bad.. cheese will bind you up.. and so will a lot of starch foods. Again.. use the Internet to learn more. Good luck and if you still have this problem after a week tell your parents.. it's your health. You don't need laxatives..they can be addicting and that only adds to your problem.. after awhile if you use them to much they won't work at all and you are right back where you started or worse. The right foods and water. The best and safest way to go.

mztina
Rating
You can buy Miralax, which is oderless and tasteless and you can add to any beverage. Cost less than $10.00. Take 2 cap fulls and you should be one your way in less than 2 hours. STOP straining before you get hemorrhoids.

jim.mcgee69
okay, well if you cant ...well you know...poop if i must say, which i assume it is(if u cant piss? then go and by cranberry juice it makes u pee), go buy some laxative and just take one. if that doesn't work then take one more. if not call your local pharmacist and ask if there is any medication you can receive and if thats not well call your doctor man.

peace bro, hoped it works out

moomers81
Get some Phillips capsules or some Metamucil or an enema. Good luck!!

♥ Wifey of a Sweet Guy ♥
Rating
I think u have constipation...u need to go to a pharmacist and get some meds for it

espinal1478
you are constipated and you can go to a drug store and buy constipation pills or liquid or ask the pharmacist for help

te144
Rating
Ask your pharmacist for a 'gentle' off-the-shelf-laxative. In the future, go as soon as you can when you have to go. I used to call it 'bridged stool'. ///////////////good poo-ing to you!

La vida es bella
go buy some laxative and take it once to see if it helps. if not see doc!

just me
Rating
by some laxatives boi!... thats not good for u .. !

Joe
go buy a stool softner.then once you are not all back up . get a colon cleaner at the natural food store or at gnc.

justin22corona
Rating
coconut juice or just start eating alot of fruit

xaznxgurlx122x
Rating
go get some over the counter medicine at Walgreen and ask the pharmacist. if it is still not working, go to the doctor.

Rach
Rating
I think you have constipation
The doc should be able to help you out
Banannas help! lol
=]

Chris
Why dont u just go to the store and buy umm ifeget what its called but you drink it and it will make u poo

Shmoooo
Rating
constipation. There are different types of laxatives-try a stool softener. But if you don't go, even after taking the stool softener for a day or two, then you will have to go to the doctor. You could have an intestinal blockage, which can become VERY serious and dangerous. Also, don't strain when you are trying to go, that can cause hemorrhoids. good luck! ps-a common cause of constipation is dehydration. In the future, drink more water, and eat foods that contain fiber to prevent this from happening again.

Yelrah
just buy some constipation pills or something...

Forever young
Rating
Drink a large glass of Prune Juice, or, and eat some Prunes.

texandc2002
drink more water. You can buy stool softeners at the pharmacy. They also sell pills for constipation. If you have never taken them before...READ the label and don't get too far from a toilet.

Don't strain you will give yourself hemorrhoids.

ELDER
lol................
Punch yourself really hard....
Go ahead just start punching yourself and then suddenly you will feel and movement come over you once you feel that then go to the bathroom....

Mr H
buy some suppositories, you stick it up your bum and it makes you poo

Pre$ident of Afghani$tan
Rating
i wouldnt go to the doc just yet you should try finding something to make you poop there are alot of stuff that will get you pooping till you cant stop lol youll be ok

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy