Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Weird question about a spider bite and it laying eggs.?
This lady I know was telling me today that her mother had been bitten by a spider on her forehead and she didn't know it. She thought she just had a pimple. It kept getting bigger and she ...

How does stress effect you?

A strange question but very true?
I have a very sore bottom today - could anybody tell me how that came about?...

Do cigarettes really relieve stress?
Or do grown-ups really just say that? I'm curious....

What can get marjuana out of your system for urine screen?

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
How many hours of sleep do you get a night? And why? Are there outside forces making you sleep too little or too much? If so what are they? And what would you say is a normal amount of hours to sleep ...

Is there any way to grow taller without wearin heels?

What is a birth mark?
What technology is a birth mark?
Additional Details
What is it?...

I got my ears periceed and!!?
I got my ears peiced the day before yesterday and when i move them or whatever they hurt.. and my right ear is really hot and it hurts... should i see a doctor or just wait and see what happens?...

Why should our generation smoke. what r the benefits of smoking?

Any body have any tips on getting a tattoo?

What way would you like to die?

Are black widow spider bites fatal?
I was gone for the summer and came back to a few in the house and quite a few around the house! Yikes!...

What is worse, tobbacco or marijuana?
Please relate with these 2 vague categories:
1. Harm
2. Dependency (how addicting it is)

For this reason, if something is a little more harmful, but a lot less addicting, then ...

Addiction to Cigarettes?
I am 13 turning 14 and i had about 4 cigarettes and i think I'm adddicted. I think that because i want more and more. I smoke when i have the chance.. but when i dont have the chance i want one, ...

My teeth laugh at me?
This might seem like a strange question, but it's been bugging me for months now.

Well you know how someones teeth can be sensitive? like sensitive to hot or cold, or whatever? well ...

Can listening to loud music through earphones eventually kill your ear cells and make u deaf?Does it happen?
I can't help it,when I listen to music through ear phones I put full volume.Recently I've been hearing this weird 'tiiiiiii' sound in my ears.Are my ear cells dying?Should I stop?I...

What's the weirdest place you have ever fallen asleep?
I can go to sleep anywhere at anytime... I just use a self-hypnosis/relaxation technique and I am gone! But what's the strangest place you have actually slept in?...

Should junk food be allowed in schools????
What is your opinion? Please nothing rude or inappropriate, thanks....

Is this kid being abused?
i was walking my dog, and while i was going past a certain house i could hear screaming and arguing (i'm guessing it was the parents) then a little boy about 4 or 5 came running out to pet my ...

matt p
Can you over dose on anti depression pills?
ok my GF took 20 depression pill last night cause of this other girl that was tellin her that i was cheatin on sum other girl,(witch in not) and she got all depprest about it, and she took all of those pills and i called her today and noone is awnering the phone, so im scared the she d/o er sumtin, so all i want to kno is if people can o/d on deppresion pills???

johnbntexas
YES

osunumberonefan
Rating
Yeah People can die that way

greensweetness
It is very possible, check on her as soon as possible.

tony r
yes and it can be harmfull if not deadly

gtn
Yes. Call 911

angeleyes
YES, I AM A NURSE AND YOU CAN DEFINATLY O/D ON DEPRESSION PILLS. THEY ARE "DOWNERS" SO SHE MAY GO TO SLEEP AND NEVER WAKE UP. I SUGGEST THAT U CALL HER PARENTS OR THE POLICE AND HAVE HER TAKEN TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL IF YOU CARE AT ALL FOR HER.

Ken S
Rating
if you take to many pills you can overdose on any kind

David
Rating
she could o/d on them. i believe they calm you down, slowing the heart and stuff. so it could kill you, you can o/d on practically everything.

GREENSTGRL
Please go to check on her!

topekat
If she really took anti depression pills yes she could ovrdose. I would go check on her. and maybe call 911.Call poison control. but if she took them last night she could be in danger. stop reading q and a and get to her fast or call someone who can.

BarbieQ
Rating
That was last night?? Go there - NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maggie
Yes you can overdose on depression pills. You can overdose on any kind of pill. If she doesnt die, shell get sick, and then when she goes to take them regularly again, the pill wont work because shes grown an ammunity to them. Also if she poppin pills because she thinks you cheated on her, leave her becasue thats just asking for more problems down the road.

justin p
are u overly depress ? if not why take more than the recomended dose?

just me
well if she's still here i wouldnt worry too much.

Ellen N
Rating
you can overdose on anything(including water) from too much stress on your liver and kidneys

Private Account
You can overdose on anything... even vitamins... I don't think 20 pills is enough to kill you though... but we don't know what she took so go check on her dumbass!

Complicada
actually yes... i think you should go over to her house and see if she's okay...

First L
Everything can be overdose. Even water. If you drink too much water in a very short time, you can be killed.

bmac
Rating
Yes. Call 9-1-1 immediately to have them check on her.

designer_bunnie
Rating
You can overdose on any kind of pill.

NavyBrat
Rating
Its nearly impossible to kill yourself but you can sure damage your liver. You should probably go over and see if she's ok, though.

MOM KNOWS EVERYTHING
If you're telling the truth, and you're wasting time sitting at your computer instead of calling for help, I hope you're prepared for the guilt you're going to feel if something has happened to her.
OF COURSE YOU CAN OD on any prescription medication.
If you're just arsing around, you should be royally ashamed of yourself.

LoSt84
Rating
Yeah!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy