Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Did your BCG leave much of a scar?

Additional Details
It's a vaccination used to prevent tuberculosis....

How can i convince myself to drink more water?
i did it for a while
and got ...

Please this is the third time i've sent this question, i really need help :'(?
Is it the pill that is causing me to feel like this? IF SO what should i do?!
I started the pill about a month ago. I stop taking them on saturday.
but recently i have been having some side ...

How i can leave smoking?

Will i pass my drug test.?
I have a drug test in about 3 weeks. The last time i smoked weed was today. I am 5'9 and 130 pounds (dont know if that matters) ANd before since about july i smoked pot on average once a week. D...

Do you wear pajamas to bed?
wasnt sure what category to put this ...

I am going to start smoking. What brand of cigarettes should I buy and why?I?
I am going to start smoking. What brand of cigarettes should I buy and why?...

Addiction....?
I'm addicted to cheese......

Can't sleep. What should I do?

Why are people all of a sudden doing drugs more than ever?
I mean, people are wearing clothes with marijuana leaves on them and it seems like everyone is smoking it? do they not know that it's bad for them? God bless u all....

Anyone know of any really good over the counter laxatives?
I don't mean the stuff that takes like 4 hours to work or suppositories......

Is it possible to store your farts?
I was wondering if it was possible to store your farts, like in a bag or container? I know this question is disgusting, but I'm just curious! I saw it on a Simpsons episode once....

HELP!! I have WHIPLASH.What can I do?
I went fishing this weekend and on the boat I was trying to make my nephew laugh and so I was making these funny gestures with my head and then all of a sudden I could not turn my head to the right ...

Was it you???
i had a dream about last night????...

I haven't got a clue how to stop smoking.....?
I gave up drinking 18 months ago(apart from a couple of minor slips) Drinking has almost instant bad side effects whereas smoking doesn't for me.I'm trying to draw on my drinking experience ...

I have a bit of a cold, should I still work out?

Do you think whippin your child is okay?
I would like to know your opinions! I think it is ok because it is not punishable by the state of law unless you are endangering their health....

Help! Urgent hangover cure required!!! Please!?
I'm in a really bad way. It's the demon red wine that did it. Or it could have been that one vodka I had that finished it off. I can't keep anything down, burst all my blood vessels ...

Do you use a new towel every time you shower, even if you shower 2x a day?
And a new wash cloth everytime you wash your face?

I do, maybe that's why I have so much laundry....

Very strange question? ( is this normal??)?
okay my husband sits to pee! he is 25 and to me that is just so odd! aren't men supposed to stand? it makes me feel like he is gay or something. he said he was raised that way. I know when you ...

rez k
Can you get sick from smoking weed with somebody who is sick?
I wanted to know if you smoke weed with somebody who is sick,will you get sick too?whats the chances of getting sick?are they high?

GR
Rating
Highly doubtful.

Lolliebums
If they have a contagious illness and you shared a joint, pipe, blunt, bong, or whatever then yes it is highly possible!!

strtingwenitsovr
If you put your mouth on the pipe/paper without sterilizing it, then yes you can get sick. the odds depend on what the other person has, how contagious they are, etc. also, you're odds are probably a little higher since you were doing something that would lower your body's natural defenses and also probably kept you up a little later making you tired. if you had the munchies, then you probably ate unhealthy food. all of those contribute to lowering your immune system thus increasing the chances of you getting sick. go buy some emergen-c and drink it. it will give you a bunch of vitamins and they might be able to supercharge your immune system enough to fight off the sickness.

¿noʎ ʎouuɐ sıɥʇ sǝop
Rating
"are they high?" lol. that was funny.

it's also funny that someone planning on getting high is worried about catching germs from someone they're getting high with. drug addicts are weird.

if you suspect that you can get sick from them, aren't you concerned about what diseases they have in general? i mean, these are drug addicts who are willing to swap spit with you. who knows what else they've been doing.

B C
If their illness is contagious and that contagion is transmittable through contact or saliva, you may become infected.

If it is a simple cold, you may already be immune to the particular virus.

Do NOT become alarmed and begin "looking" for symptoms.

pplz1st
yes if you put your mouth on the same smoking apparatus, and no you aren't going to get addicted like fmnl said, if a person has no experience in it they have no room to talk

Mr. P
Rating
Absolutely and the chance are very good. Cold and Flu virus travel quickly from mouth to mouth.

PhotoJeanIK
haha are they high? get it? um probably, i've never smoked that but if you can get sick from sharing some sick person's candy cane (it's an example) then maybe you can get sick from taking a hit.

clare
Rating
jeez...some people don't know anything about marijuana.

Yes, smoking with someone who is sick will almost for sure get you sick. And no, smoking pot itself will not make you sick.

Scott M
Duh...yes you can. I think you should slow down on the reefer.

Its just like drinking form the same cup or kissing.

T C
If you mean sharing the joint back and forth, YES!

Crystal84
Rating
Yea, any kinda fluid contact ( saliva from sharing a joint) has the potential to get you sick. If your in the same room when they are coughing like an animal, all those germs are just floating around the room. My advice, find a healthy stoner next time.

kitty469782
Rating
do not smoke with anybody. you will not get sick

cmbaptista21
Rating
it's the same as drinking after someone.. sooo YEs??

willie4238
Rating
ya might ?

♥confused♥
Rating
99.9%

dolphinluva
your chances are almost 100percent because smoking weed will make you sick....DO NOT TAKE DRUGS!!! IT RUINS YOUR LIFE!!!!

TheGrimRipper
What the hell are you talking about? You must be high right now. Of course if you put your mouth on anything that has been in the mouth of someone who is sick you can get sick too. Why would it matter if they're high or not?

HamsterHelper6
Rating
no sh!t

Spoonfull of Sugar
Rating
Yes, of course

xoxzobo_m3
Rating
well yeah. but im surprised ur only worried about getting sick, not from actually smoking weed....which will have worse consequences....

strange loop
yes you will get sick from pot.
drugs are just not hot.
your cold will be too strong
for you to hit that bong.

James M
Rating
the chances are resonably high...az u are sharing infected siliva

Matthew D
Besides the obvious fact that weed itself makes you sick, as does all smoking does. Of course you can get sick, you are sharing germs from touching it with your hands and from placing your mouth on it. Thats the easiest way to catch germs, viral infections, and bacteria.

Kate C
Rating
why on earth would u wanna smoke week in the first place?
i hate try hardy kids who smoke weed to be cool
just stop it grow up and go home and jump on the trampoline

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy