Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

When I wake up in the morning I have a distinct smell which i hate, how do i get rid of it?
I'm a guy and i know most guys stink in the morning but this is just a stinky odor....

Is it true that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans?
its just sumthing thats in garfield 2, i was watching it ...

Should i stay home or go to school because of my hair its to short i look like i have cancer.HELP ME PLEASE?

My Chest Hurts, I been to a heart doctor actually four of them and they said it wasn't heart related. C?
For the Past week I've been carrying heavy back pack around for about a half a mile every day from my bus stop to my house it has about 5-8 books in it. and I was wondering could it be a pulled ...

Why does morning urine smell and taste so bad when you have an empty somach?
I could never find the answer to this question. Its especiually bad when I first wake up. Is this normal ?? I wish my noony once a week at the creek so i dont know why im going through this. Im ...

What can cause a person to be sick after eating anything?

Hello! I'd love to know where you choose to chill out and make quality private time to yourself?
What blissful little spaces have you discovered that help you chill out? Have a lovely day!...

Giving up smoking?
has anybody got any tips for me i got up this morning and decided that i'm sick and tired of smoking (the cost the smell and the health risks) now i knew it woundn't be easy but it's ...

Girls only?
i haven't started my period,but i have this liquid stuff,am i gonna start soon??????...

Stomach bug or something i ate?
my stomach was feelin quite dodgy all last week, i had what i thought was a bug, i had diarrahoea+was tryin to throw up but couldnt last friday , i was feeling okay since that but then yesterday i ...

Do u like being naked?If so when?

''Why does sweat taste salty''?
a weird question, but does anybody know.......

What was the longest you have ever urinated?
Mine was for about 1:30. (for the boys and girls)...

Medical advice needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Ok, here goes, I'm not proud of it and it was a stupid thing to do-which i will never repeat.

I took speed last night (not sure of the dose) and am having terrible side effects this ...

What does it means when your urine stinks?

Does anyone like having the hiccups?
Liking ...

My friend is HIV +ve and the other day we french kissed......?
there has been exchange of saliva while kissing. Have I been infected with HIV on kissing. I have read that HIV does not spread thru kissing. Please enlighten me . I am worried....

Tattoo design give your views???
hi i want a tattoo and not to sure what to get seen this and wondered what you all thought. cheers for the help guys.
ok if you go on to the link its on the bottom row in the middle.
i want ...

I have been so thirsty for the past three days, why? Bad taste in mouth also.?
also experiencing bad breath. Any ideas of what this could be? Thanks....

How much money should a 13 year old have on average?

Additional Details
im english, stop putting $ put ...

frostytink
Can someone test u for drugs without your knowledge or consent?
i'm talking for medical or employment purposes. and also i'm not sure if this matters, but i live in Michigan.

BRANWILL
Yeah, they're called the police.

Rosemary
Rating
No without you knowing or your consent its illegal. Because in all 50 states you must consent for any test that they might do. If not the deprived your rights. An that person can or could go to jail, Thats why the came up with Admendments and the Constitution. For the people to have rights and rules

katana_avion1
medical they can, but only if they believe it may be behind what is causing your illness (and blood tests are automatically screened for drugs and alcohol, so nothing they give you will cause an adverse effect if you are hiding something from them) and preemployment they have to have your consent, but if you refuse you will either be denied the job or be fired. it really doesnt matter which state your in, its pretty much the same everywhere (of course if you have any more questions on this, ask your doctor or the local hospital for a copy of patients rights, and it will explain in more detail)

zoe l
Rating
yes they can .. they have started doing these in schools and job interviews .. although only qualified people can do it e.g paramedics/police etc.

angelbaby_sweetthang
They Cant, at least not for employment purposes you have to give consent! However if you refuse to give consent they can refuse to hire you! Medical they can if say you were in a bad accident they would do a tox screen to see what is in your system!

cameron b
Rating
no you need to give consent

FarmerCec
yes, all the time. doctors will do it all the time. any one can pick up hair and have it analyzed, or if you blow your nose that to can be taking to be tested.

if you do not give consent, you can fight it, but then it would also look like you are hiding some thing.

jerry p
Rating
If they have Random Drug Screening, then yes....Out of the blue, one day they might ask you to go to a facility and get a drug screening. My friend got fired when he did his lol. But we all knew he did drugs and he got tested 3 times in 1 month.

It should be in their policy whether or not they will have random drug screenings.

tinymite
Yes, if they can get some of your hair without you knowing it.

Looking for the REAL answer!
I dunno man ,I would think that's an invasion of privacy but if you feel a drug test coming you should go to gnc and get one of those cleaning drinks.

ladyluck
Rating
Your employer needs your consent to perform a drug test. They have the right to fire you if you fail or refuse (assuming you signed the paper when you were hired). They can't really do a sneak attack though. The legal form of the sneak attack would be to perform a random drug testing which means you show up to work one day and they let you know they are doing drug testing that day.

Andy K
it is not legal in michigan to drug test you without your knowledge although they can tell you that they need a drugtest if you refuse, its like admitting guilt and you will not be hired, or fired,and same for if you tested positive you will not be hired, or you will be fired, but they cannot turn you in. they would need probable cause and a warrent for you to be made to take a drug test

rachel_grote
Rating
Technically they could test you without your knowledge or concent as long as they had your urine or blood sample, but they can't use the information for legal purposes. For employment purposes, they need your concent for a drug test in order to fire you, or use it for hiring purposes. For medical reasons, you would actually have to go to the doctor to get tests done, which is basically giving your concent. I had to sign a form for them to do blood work when I got pregnant. It basically said that it was ok for them to test for certain things, like HIV. Even police need to get your concent when testing for alcohol or drugs. If you don't concent, then it may mean you are confessing. But, you can hold off by asking for an attorney. Basically, in order for it to be legal, they need your concent.

fugazi48
Rating
For employment purposes, they just won't hire you if you won't give consent. They have to right to screen their employees.

parents can test their kids without their knowledge buy sending in hair samples.

Kat
only your parents! you have to consent, or your parents have to give their consent. depending on your age. You have a right to privacy and it is considered an invasion of privacy, I believe.

preiti k
Rating
Yes Michigander i live in Michigan too and work for a medical field as well ....If you act abnormal or silly yes you can be force to take a drug test with you consent ....and if you refuse that will probably make it more obvious and then a person can loose their job ....It has to be with your consent if not either way your employer wins......

ZURDITA
Stop taking drugs and you can be free to give out all the samples you may like without any worry... Don't be stupid; stop frying your brain....

Kat J
Rating
If its for empolyment purposes then I THINK that they have to get your consent (or at least let you KNOW that they are testing for drugs). If its for medical reasons then they DONT have to tell you but they cant use it against you either UNLESS you are on scheduled drugs (like narcotics) for reasons like chronic pain. I know that I am taking percocets for chronic pain and my doctor can test me at ANY TIME w/out my consent to make sure that 1)I am not taking any illegal drugs and 2) that I AM taking the meds they are giving me (instead of just filling the prescription and selling the drugs). I would just come out and ASK if they are running any kind of tests like that... its YOUR RIGHT to know if nothing else!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy