Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Am i on the wrong track?
i know that i am biting off way more than i can chew. i dont get nearly enough sleep. im at work by 8am finish at 7pm in bed by 8pm for my 2 hour nap, up again at 10pm, back at work at the club by 11...

How do you stop worrying about ur fears?

You're gonna get a laugh...How Do I fix this?
so me and my friends were playing dare or dare (like truth or dare...only really dank dares) And I got one that was either snort a line of pepper (like regular table pepper) or a mint. So i chose the ...

Any good suggestions for insomnia?

Help I'm addicted to cannabis?
I'm 30 and have been smoking it almost everyday since being about 18. I would like some help on how to give it up. I'm not lazy, unemployed or paranoid but I want to be able to give it up ...

Can i still give blood if i was drunk and high 7 days ago?

How do i get rid of my tan, naturally?
I was once very fair and now im becoming dark because of the assembly/prayer meeting that our school conducts everyday. No one is allowed to skip it. And we have to stand under the scorching sun for ...

Im in my early 20 and i still sleep with a night light?
ever since i could remember i have been afraid of the dark, i just cant sleep or be in the dark i panic everytime im in the dark

why do u think that is?

that i can remeber ...

I have had horrible headache, neck, and upper back pain for 3 days, and it won't go away. Any ideas or help?
I have tried Advil, asprin, Aleve, and Tylonal. Nothing works. I have never ad this problem before. What could be causing it, and how do I get rid of it?...

When piercing a body part how do you numb the skin?

Your reaction to "fat" people?
A friend of a friend's said:
"Yeah, I don't care if I'm shallow it's their fault for engorging themselves with cheeseburgers. I don't care if somebody is naturally ...

Why do doctors place the stethoscope on several different areas of your chest to listen to your heart?

How many people die of marijuana overdoses per day?

People with bad breath ?
what do u tell them or say to them........cant they smell their own breath ??...

Why do mosquito's bite some people and not others?
The little ****'s are biting the hell out of me and my partner and kids don't have a single bite!...

My nose is red!!! 10 points if you answer my question?
ok i have a cold and u know when you have a runny nose and after a while well right above your lip its all redd!!! well i have 2 days to get that reddness away any ideas how i can get rid of the red ...

Giving up smoking...?
I gave up a few years ago and was wondering how many of us at q&a smoke and how they are going to try giving up and what you all think of the ban which is nearly upon us...to all you people out ...

Any good advise on getting to sleep in this hot weather?

How does it feel when you`re going to die?
like when your breath stops......

What's the harm in trying to smoke only once?

John S2005
Are there really 2 million people in the USA who weigh over 500 pounds ?
I heard this on a tv documentary about obese people, focusing on a 29 year old texas woman who weighed about 900 pounds. She died after an operation.

Ashley R
no its actually all of America (engilsh guy ) ‚ėĽ

‚ô•Rosie45‚ô•
Rating
It doesn't sound right. If they all jumped at the same time we might have a massive earthquake!

scooby3dew
Rating
I wouldnt doubt it, and really it there faults. like my neighboor he was so skinny when he first moved here now he looks like a beach ball and he just keeps getting bigger, its because he just sits inside and eats and plays on the computer and video games, its the parents fault too, they should be forcing there kids to go play outside with other kids so they can get the exercise a kid needs to be heathly and not fat. everytime i see an obease person i laugh my *** of bc they did it to there selfs, its not genetic thats an excuse. so to all you fattys stop going to lunch at mcdonalds and try something more like natures choice, they have good food. the best chicken salad sandwhiches ever. oh and by the way there are ways to make your motabolism faster bc i did it.

Simon
Rating
sounds kinda far fetched but you can start a tally list at your local mcDonalds..

Pink¥
Rating
I doubt it

&& bxtch ima kinq.
idk but the US is the fattest country in the world. it really makes me sad because in africa there are starving ppl who you cna see their ribs and all sorts of bones. but here ppl are greatly obese.

Tayler T
I'd believe it. Especially if it was on T.V. becuase the T.V. can't lie, it doesn't have a brain. Lol

but seriously, I think there are prolly not that many in the U.S., but prolly that many in the whole world.

nancydesigner
I don't think so, but there might be 20% in USA.

Marc S
Rating
Bare minimum.

my.swag.is.serious
Rating
yeah. we have the highest percentage of obese people in the world. hell we have a dessert called "death by chocolate." what does that say about us.

Blue Rain
Rating
I highly doubt that.

ohthehumanity
umm kinda doubtful...

tiffinynb93
Well god thats weird. I hope not. But if there is they all need help.
Love Tiff XOXOX

*vintage*
Theres probably hundreds of people who way over 500 lbs. People are huge, man. My nieghbor weighs atleast 450.

Camry
Very seriously doubt it but I did see 2 yesterday here in Kansas! LOL

Totoro C
Rating
i....really don't think so...

eschewdefeat
Just look at any TV show where they take a camera into the streets of an American city at lunch hour! I think we have azzes in this country that weigh at least that much!

‚ô• TOON LINK ‚ô•
Whoa, 500 pounds? Maybe a little lower than that and I would believe it

gr8ful_one
lots of obese people out there but that number seems excessive...and I personally have never seen anyone say over 400....

Russell K
Rating
2 million is about 1% of the population, so it is posible. People over 500 lbs are probably not walking around, so you don't see them.

allysen b
2 moillion is kinda pushing it but there are a lot.

Say_What?
Rating
It is possible. You have to remember the USA is a huge country and has over 300 million people. While 2 million sounds like a lot of people it is actually less than 1% of our population.

Marketing here in the US likes to throw out numbers like "over 1 million have already bought it" to get people to jump on the bandwagon and buy it too. If people stop to think that 1 million is less than 1/2 of 1% they'd realize what a pitifully small number that really is.

Having said all that I find the above number a little doubtful. I'm 6'3" and even when I was grossly overweight it only amounted to around 400 pounds. (I've lost the weight since then.) Given that I'm very tall and never hit 500 pounds it seems that the average American being shorter than me even if more grossly overweight than I was at my max would have a hard time hitting 500 pounds.

Julie N
Rating
there are probably 2 million who weigh over 300 lbs but 500 I doubt it

Mizz Zero
I guess I'd have to know how many people there actually are in the USA... but we ARE a fat country, generally speaking, and have a MUCH bigger problem with obesity than most others... so I don't know... that may be an exaggeration, but I really wouldn't be too surprised.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy