Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Hi please help me now! i got beatin up!?
i was having a play fight with my brother and i fell on top of him and his elbow went in to me just below the loaf of my ear. it feels like its swelling and the bone blow it hurts and my ear feels ...

Can a Human Live more then 100 yrs?

Do you think smoking marijuana is just as bad (or worse) then smoking cigarettes?

If h i v positive mother becomes pregnent ,baby may get infected or may not .why so/?

How do you express your anger without crying or daminging someone or something??

Do you trust the FDA?

Talking to yourself?
Be honest and no piss taking, how many of you talk to yourself on a daily/ weekly basis. I don't mean a proper conversation, all I mean is asking yourself questions or going through something ...

I wore poor fitting shoes last night and my feet are in agony!?
Had a girls night out last night and i wore brand new high heels. With in an hour my tights and feet were rubbing every time i moved. I eventually hobbled all the way back home and today at work i ...

How can I loosen up before a party without drinking alcohol?
I'm 14 years old ...

Why is this happening?
everybody says im paranoid because i am afraid of bathtubs

like. i see stuff in my head.

- i saw my bus get in an accident
-i saw my step brother's bunk bed collapse ...

If a 17 year old swallows a glass marble will he be able to digest it out of his body?

Is it legal to request your records from your doctor.?
i noticed the other day that my folder had alot of papers in it and i want to see the papers since they are about me. is it ok to request a copy of them?...

My eyes have been really puffy and red?
When I wake up in the morning, my left eye kind of sticks together and I have to pull it open. It's also bloodshot and itchy most of the time, I do wear contacts so could I have an eye ...

Girls, how tall are you?
And what do you think the average height for women is?

I'm 5 ft 9, and whenever I'm in the company of girls only, I'm a good few inches taller than everyone! I only feel ...

Why do boys get attracted 2wards girls?

What did you dream about last night?

Im really short for an 8th grader.... 5 foot 4 .... anybody have tips on how to grow a little taller?

OK I'm going to reask this--Why does my gyno seem weird to me?
I just got over cervical cancer so and two pregnancies so I've been to my doctor about 27 times in the past two years. My doctor always sticks his finger in my rectum and rubs upward towards my ...

I did physical hard work yesterday for 6 hours?
I had not worked for a long time, so now all my muscles are too painful, any good medicin or solution?...

Hygiene help?
how do you tell your co-work that she has a smell and we are geting complaites the boss is about to fier her how should i tell her she needs to take care of the problem before she get fired?
A...

frognose20
Are there any over the counter medicines that induce vomiting?

homeboygenius
eyedrops :)

bluenoser2000
Rating
no.
all are precription.
unless you have an alergy or something.

Star
ask for Syrup of Impicack (not sure if that is spelt correctly)

Him Roy Dull
dude use your finger my god

rhiannonnightqueen
Rating
syrup of Ipecac it's about 2.00 at the drug store

glassnegman
Hello =)

Syrup of Epicac. It's something that people really should have at home, in their first aid kit, but no one ever does. You'll probably have to ask the pharmacist for it, but it doesn't require prescription.

Namaste, and Happy New Year,

--Tom

?
ipecac syrup for some good projectile puking

cloothe
Syrup of ipecac. Good luck!!

firedemonedge
Rating
Why????

kextreme68
Rating
Syrup of Ipecac

elaine814
Rating
Ipecac

Barbie
yep ! don*t remember the name of it . go to your druggist & thry will give you something !

KRIS A
syrup of epicak
maybe i spelled it wrong but that's the ticket for gettin out what shouldn't be in.

diobalikal
Rating
Use your finger, cheaper and doesn't taste as bad

:P
Ipecac.

goldengirl
Rating
Ipecac

be careful I woke up in an ambulance after drinking it..

Emily B
Rating
syrup of ipecac

Ella727
ipecac syrup. Can buy at walgreens, or any drug store

zzzzz
ipecac is what we use in the er to induce vomiting when it is indicated
mixing it with room temperature 7 up or sprite makes it more palatable and speeds effects
drinking a glass of water with salt will also work

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy