Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Any good hangover cures please??!!?

What gives you a headache?

Is sleeping with headphones/earphones on bad?
I fall asleep to my iPod at times, and my friend told me it's bad for my ears. I turn it to the lowest possible volume and lock it so I don't knock it any higher. Sometimes I have it on my ...

Why do i smell bad?? even though i bath once a month?
i donno man.. everybody says that i stink!!...

Whats the longest you'v went without sleep?
What the longest time you have stayed awake, and what affects did it have on you?
The longest I have stayed awake was 2 days or something....

Were are the prettiest women in the world?
please......

To tan or not to tan that is the question?
A tan makes me feel & look better somehow. Doctors warn against them for health reasons and to reduce skins aging. Still a tan makes me feel good. What do you think about tanning?...

What is the cause of urinating more one is suppose to, like 3 times in one hour?

How to stop my hiccups?????

Additional Details
thanks evryone for answering my question
and giving cute and sweet answers
i dont know which one to ...

Is this bad?
I've gotten into a habit of taking afternoon naps and I'm only 15... which I must admit, is a little strange. I just felt so worn down again today (really tired), I slept from 3 to 6...

What can I do to stop feeling do tired at work?
I always get a good night's sleep (7-9 hours) but then at work, when I'm sat at my desk, I always feel tired, and have sometimes fallen asleep. What should I do?...

What's the best cure for a migraine?
I've been getting at least one a day for a few days now. I treat it with either Advil or Motrin, but it's usually not strong enough. Are there any other over-the-counter medicines I could ...

Is it good if a father makes his 14 month old son drink alcohol?

Does vomiting kill you?
Not bulimia-wise, just like, say you were extremely nauseous and you couldn't take it, and all of a sudden, after six years of not doing so, it happens?
Additional Details

I have a taste of metal in my mouth, what could it be ? Only had this for a few days.?
My mouth always feels dry, and I'm worried my breath may smell, can someone tell me whats wrong, and if there is something I can do, to stop the metal taste. T...

Perspiration sitution?
ok i sweat really bad but the worst is under my arms.plus now it's worse b/c i'm having to take gym this semester.does anyone know how to help me w/ this.i know that sweating is the body...

How can i stop being angry all the time?

Is 43 old?

Have you ever been in a Ambulance?
I have once but it was to accompany someone to hospital....

Throwing up blood...?
so i'm 20 years old. and i've been drinking for awhile and i now drink a lot. at least 10 beers a night. and i've never had a problem or threw up from it. but last night i threw up a ...

Vlari
Will they find marijuana in my system if i take a pee test?
I went to the doctor because of a UTI, he asked me to take a urine test. I smoked marijuana 2 days prior to peeing in the cup. Will the results show the marijuana in my system? Can the doctor do anything because of this? Am i screwed basically?
Additional Details
So if marijuana is found in the pee, can i get arrested? Could i use being around people who smoke as an excuse?

rb_aguilera
well how old are you? if your scared your parents will find out don't worry because when they do a test like that they do it for a specific reason, they don't go checking for the what ifs. if your older than 18, that's between you and your doctor.Your doctor is not going to call the police on you for using drugs, its illegal for them to share your file with anybody besides you, unless you consent to share it with someone else, and if you do they make you sign a form. They cant even share your file with the police unless they have a subpoena from a judge for your file.

john g
yes,if you were sent by work he'll probably report it and yes

Ollie T
dude u shouldn't do marijuana but oh well not my body.. and yh cause its in ur blood and your body is trying to get rid of it as well so you are screwed.

railroad dave
pee test or whizz quiz ? was this at a workplace infirmary ? why would they use an elisa (pot) test to look for an uti ?

Kelly M
No...you are not screwed. If the doctor is running a regular UA (Urine Analysis) to diagnose a bladder infection, He is looking for blood, white and red blood cells and a few other tests. If he is looking for drugs then he or she has to tell you and get permission to run the test before hand. Then there are rules that he has to follow like: check the temperature at once, someone must witness you peeing, and the handles at the sink must be taped shut and the water in the toilet must have a chemical added to it to prevent you from adding it to the cup. Don't worry, I promise you that everything is going to be all right.

By the way in case you are interested, THC stays in the body and is excreted in the urine for 30-45 days

bob k
Rating
It will show up for 30 days, up to a year with a hair follicle test. Why don't you just stop smoking the weed?

Angelena
Rating
no unless they were testing for it.

CrG
Probably. If he says anything, tell him it was a contact high. You went to a party; everyone was smoking and you left.

keara k
Rating
I don't think your Dr. can do anything even if he were to discover from your urine test that you have been smoking marijuana. I perform drug screens on a daily basis for my company and regularly have people fail them, there is nothing I can do besides not hire them. I would think all your Dr. can do is to counsel you not to continue smoking.

Carol (Yeah I said it!) G.
They can not drug test you without your permission. That is
unless you work for a company that sends you to their Doc,and u signed a release for drug testing randomly.

Bardy
Yes, for anything up to 6 weeks.

spirit free
They will find it if theyt are testing for it. but normally they don't test for it unless it is requested by a employer or by A.P.& P. or other law enforcements. but if it is just for a U.A. to see if you have infections or other things. then I doubt that they will test for it. It has to be a requirement in which ever reason why you are taking the test.
For Your Info. Marijuanna stays in your system for up to 30 days. but you can mask it being there with the right induced methods.
If it need to be done.

RaVeN @16:37 R.I.P.
Yes you are unless you are taking a prescription for pain and if this is the case you can tell them that the results are what is referred to as a false-positive and this will ' buy ' you time so that your body can eliminate this from your system .
You will probably receive some better answers from those who know ! Good luck ! :0)

dogbone
yes i would say you are it stays in your body about 30 days depends on how much you smoke.

YORDANKA K
Rating
dude dont panic man
you can smoke it but get 24 hours of rest i mean dont smoke for 24hours. if u smoked it now in monday ull be fine ;)

Dei
Rating
Why are you worried? If you are going to be concerned about it like this, you really don't need to smoke. Weed is for people who just basically don't care. You obviously do, so smoking is not for you and that's a good thing. Give it up, there is something better for you.

kca1fan
No the test was for the infection not for drugs. Unless someone requested a drug test they wont run one. HEPA laws prevent the doctor from revealing the outcome to anyone unless you gave permission.

C J
why would they test for marijuana if you went for a UTI? If they are checking for marijuana - yes - it probably will show up.

dizzie
No don't worry they do a completely different test for that. so if there not looking for that they wont find it.

kristiW
Rating
lol......only if they are testing for that!.....if not, just think some girls are even prettier in jail uniforms.

Healing for My Soul
if it was only a uti not a drug test then no he will not find it cause he didn't test 4 it

M S
I know someone..not me...who went to GNC and got a product that cleaned his system. Pee tests are easier to fool than when they take your hair.That's when you are screwed. You have to take that GNC cleanser or search the net for a cleaner and drink LOTS of water.

And I don't know that doctor's report that...in fact I've known a few doctors that partake.

dawnO
dont panic ...what can they do ....only if they were looking for it and if you are a major marajuana user it would really show up even though thc can be detected for up to 30 days...only if they are looking for it and DRs offices arent usually there toget people in trouble!
relax....dont panic...its organic!

Soni89
No i wouldnt worry about it, unless they were specifically testing for it then i dont think it will show and 2 days it may even be out of your system... even if they did they wouldnt inform the police or anything, so depending on why your concerned i doubt it

JEN â„¢
NOOOO there is a separate test to detect drugs & i'm sure he probably didn't check nor would he care if u came in for a UTI.

Nurse_Jen
Rating
They would only find that if they did a specific panel to test for drugs in your system. As far as what they can do I am not sure.

mrswynne2005
No because they are not testing for drugs, they are testing for any diseases. There is a special test they need to check for that and usually doctors offices don't do it.

gtatix
Rating
they won't find anything if they aren't looking for it. They need to specifically ask for a tox screen and what the screen is for to test for any such thing.

You can't be tested for drugs without your prior consent. If you were being tested for UTI, that is all the lab tech will run the test for. Don't worry. You will be just fine.

Blueeyedgirly
The dr is not checking for marijuana he is checking for a UTI. IT is not the same test. He is only checking for an infection you are fine. He is not checking for drugs dude relax...

playboysnoop509
dude your screwed.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy