Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

What are some side effects of..?
Eating late at night and then going too sleep right afterwards?

Like say you ate at 9:30 pm and you go too sleep right after you are done eating....

How can I get to sleep?
It's 4:45 am and I'm tired :-(...

How often do you get headaches?
I have started to get them all the time. Right at the back of my left eye. It has been on and off for a while, and it doesn't last long but it is really sharp....

Is it possible to be psychologically addicted cannabis?
You always hear that you can't get addicted to cannabis. The THC which makes you feel high doesn't leave you with a physical craving. If this is the case why do stoners start panicing if ...

Whats the best way to bring a high fever down in a 13 month old?

If you eat too many carrots, will your skin turn colors?
I eat at least 6 baby carrots a day, I was wondering if my skin will turn orange....

My tounge is 17inches long and i cant keep it in my mouth, what can i do?

I haven't had a cigarette for 5 weeks. Starting to struggle a bit!?
I need some motivation/encouragement as I really dont want to blow it!
I'm on medium nrt patches, whats going to happen when I have to come off them and go it alone?!...

Why do i sweat so much? Even though i may not be hot or doing any activity i still seem to sweat.?

How can i get to sleep?
Its nearly 2.00 in the morning and for the last 4 or 5 nights i have laid in bed wide awake with thoughts running through my head. I just cant sleep and its doing my head in, I cant even concentrate ...

Am i addicted???
is anyone in the same position as me,i,like many people enjoy a drink or 2 here and there,but over the last,say 2-3 years,ive noticed ive been thinking of more and more of having a drink when i get ...

Why is it when my husband and i go to bed we get hot and can sleep with just a sheet?

Cant sleep?

Does anyone know how to get rid of a hickey, in like a couple hours...or at all?
i need this to be faded or gone within 2 hours or so

HELP PLEASE!!!...

I need to urinate every 5 minutes or so, what could this be?
I need to urinate every 5 minutes or so and am not sure what is causing it as I do not drink excessive amounts (probably 1 litre of water a day)

It started about a week or so ago and is ...

My 4 and half year old daughter still wets the bed.how do i stop her from doing so?
she tells me about the need of going to the toilet during the day from l;ast 2 years but wetting at night does not stop....

Why do women go to the doc @ the drop of a hat & men avoid the doc?
I never understood why women jump at the chance to go to a medical doctor w/ just a mosquito bite or a headache and men avoid them like the plaque even with a severed arm. Are women really just ...

What do you think happens after you die?
do you think theres a heaven or hell?
Additional Details
i think you just become a ghost to do whatever really lol, theres been loads of people who claim to have seen a ghost, but who ...

Does anyone on here actually get 8 - 9 hours of sleep at night?

My life sux. Who thinks so?
I don't have a job. I don't have friends, and I don't have a boyfriend. NO boy likes me. I'm sick (I feel like I have heart disease at a young age). I can't get along with ...

angela d
Will beer help a bladder or urinary tract infection or does anyone know of anything besideds cranberry?

cammie
Rating
try green tea or pure cherry juice but cranberry is the best

Yuki-Onna
Rating
My great aunt used to treat her urinary tract infections by drinking a large glass of 5% acetic acid (vinegar). She said it worked; I've never tried it. Sometimes it is sufficient to flush your system thoroughly with a LOT of water, but cranberry juice is a good preventative. Beer is not recommended, as anything containing alcohol will make a UTI worse.
Cheers!

sernisi
Rating
IT IT'S FIRST STAGE YOU CAN PROBABLY BUY URISTAT AT A PHARMACY. IT ITS ADVANCE SCHEDULE AN APPT WITH AN MD BEFORE THE INFECTION AFFECTS THE KIDNEYS.

buterflikisses21
Dont think beer is a good idea. Lots of water and get some oil of oregano capsules from a heath store or vitamin store. Trust me, they really work. Cranberry juice is good, but not the sweetened kind cuz the sugar could actually make it worse. So lots of water and the oil of oregano pills. You will pee alot and cleanse yourself out.

SEVEN
not really, my sister always gets them and they make these cranberry pills that she takes that you can get at any drug store , other than that i think there is only antibiotics from a doctor....i had one once and just waited it out.....i'll never do that again!!

Doc8
Cranberry juice acidofyes the urine and that is good, but you need a sulfa drug or antibiotic to cure it and prevent chronic infection.

Donna
Rating
I've heard that it can help, because it makes you pass urine quite a lot and may help infection.......If you don't like drinking cranberry juice, there is medicine you can take to help, but you should see a doctor!.... Good luck!

pattibuckheim
urinary tract infections should be treated by a doctor. All they need is a sample of urine done at the doctor's office. An antibiotic is the way to go.

lasalle_1986
Rating
pure cranberry juice
pineapple juice. or try this recipe.
buy a pineapple, cut the outside part of the pineapple. boil in a big pan, pineapple skin and water. bring to a boil and let it simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes. then drain out the water into large water pitchers. drink it with a little bit of sugar or honey to sweeted it. it is a great way to clean out your system and be able to go to the bathroom normally.
also eat pineapple. they are very good for you, but fresh is better, no added sugar or syrup.

makingapost
I've heard beer is good for a number of body ailments, but bladder infection was not one of them. Stick to juice and water and get medical treatment if you don't clear up in a reasonable time - say a week to 10 days.

geminiblue26
Drink a beer and clean your bladder out. When I was younger the doctor told my mom to give me a forty and it would help clean me out.

trina
Rating
No to the beer, yes to cranberry juice and water. Go to the doc. and get some antibiotics it will clear it up faster

robert_ranchero
This is the only time in all my life you will ever hear me say that beer is bad, if you have an infection beer is the last thing you want, stick to the juice. Alcohol is the waste by-product of a micro-organism, add that to an existing infection,equals a rapid progression of your infection.

jennifer_spanky2002
Rating
i would think beer would make it worse....i would just stick to the cranberry

darcilynn83
Rating
Water with lemon juice too...but you really should drink cranberry JUICE

< Roger That &gt;
Absolutely not! Your bladder and kidneys have a hard time processing beer, so it will only make the infection worse.

Like the others have said- water and pure cranberry juice only. Then you can go to the doctor for an antibiotic (Septra is pretty good) and maybe even a urinary tract analgesic, like peridium.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy