Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Have you ever pulled an all nighter during the school/work week?
Did it effect your performance any?

I have to pull one tonight, and I need tips to function normally tomorrow!...

How many hours without sleep?
Is it ok for you to stay awake for 48 hours straight? How long until your body finally just makes you fall asleep?...

What are the negative effects of being a massage therapist?

Why do we wash with hot water, yet brush our teeth with cold water?

So tired, always tired- no good reason- please help?!?
No matter what i do, how much sleep i get- i'm exhausted!
I sleep 7-9 hours a night, eat right, what is going on? my body is just so tired- i just want to sleep all day- what's wrong ...

What is the realcolorof blood?
We had a discussion at our ESP class. A classmate of mine reported on the Circulatory system. A question was asked whether the color of blood is really red. Some said it is blue....

HELP! Sore throat - can't sleep.... what can I do?? I took Tylenol and I am drinking some cold milk?
Any other suggestions???...

How to relax my mind so that i can fall asleep?
HELP!!!!...

How often do you masticate? I can't live with out it.?

What is Tendinitis in the knee?

Additional Details
is massage ok?...

I'm off to bed.....is this normal for a tired person who finds the comfort of drifting off to sleep attractiv
Goodnight all..you make me ...

Me & my bf have the same blood type (AB), is there any related problem why i`m not getting pregnant?

What's with you?

Additional Details
Tonight Tobermory is being flippant and ambiguous and 57 answers to all my questions declares its the way to go. Yesterday I was virtually ignored. I'm just ...

Options to quit smoking?
I'm going to try to quit smoking again (third times a charm). I have tried cold turkey and failed miserably. I tried the patch and it worked great while I was using it but then became dependant. ...

Why are some hospital personnel so rude and don't do their job? Have you ever had a bad experience?
Once when my sister was in the hospital the nurses did not take care of her as I would have liked. They were always chatting or going to lunch. They did not speak to us...not even a hi or anything. I ...

How do you calm down when someone has made you angry?

Is it true that if a woman ski's with no panties on, she will get chapped lips?
people, ski, world, racist, health, food, question, answer, need, ...

Sleep troubles!?
I'm 14! And i get ready for bed at 5:00pm go to my room at 8:30pm to get it ready for when i go to bed then at 9:00pm i read till 9:30pm then i try to fall asleep but i don't fall asleep ...

I haven't been to the doctor in a year...?
i've got a list of things (blood tests, pap smear, back problems, general questions). since i have so much to bring up, should i make my trip into 2 visits or just put it all on the table in ...

Please help me sleep!?
I get to sleep fine, I have 3 jobs now, so I'm tired by the time I go to bed, but I wake up, sometimes as early as midnight, and don't sleep for the rest of the night. I don't worry ...

Heida V
Why is it when my husband and i go to bed we get hot and can sleep with just a sheet?

J R
u and him are hott for eachother LOL

Joey K
He's probably sleeping with his secretary.

GUNNER
Rating
98.6+98.6=197.2 Try a fan

Hank Hill
Rating
Lucky you! I can't remember the last time my wife and I went to bed and got hot.

ndnangel602
Rating
because your gettin old!!

christinedaae
Rating
this happens to me too when I go to sleep. I've always wondered the same thing about myself, good question

gord's360
Because you cannn!

marilee w
good question. When we go to bed my husband is hot and I am always cold after he gets me warm then it is too hot the rest of the night. i think men with a lot of body hair produce more body heat.

gsschulte
Rating
umm double the body heat.

Lolly Girl
Rating
men are very warm (i love it) and its just body heat i suppose.

~muffun~
i know what you mean, sleeping next to my husband makes me hot too. :)

maamu
Rating
I get hot when I go to sleep too. And I am not even sleeping with your husband. (he told me to say that).

Body temperature goes up at night, it is normal. Some of us just get hotter than others.

M

FireMomma
Your chemistry is that GREAT!!!! Do NOT complain!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

angela3213
some people's body temperature rises while they're asleep even if they sleep alone. or some people sleep under blankets that don't let any air in or out so that once the air inside gets warm the body has no outside air to cool it off.

~Just A Girl~
Body heat my dear...try using a fan...

Kristy M
Rating
body heat

elizabeth
Rating
its because of the body heat.
like when u cuddle with someone in the cold
u get warmer because of the body heat.
it comes handy
it also may be the size of the bed.
cuz the smaller the more heat
cuz your closer to each other

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy