Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

My boyfriend is shaking at night while he's sleeping
he didn't even know about it until I told him. Any idea what it could be? or d u know a doctor that i can call and ask?

Is it weird to sleep in socks?
i do, and like i don't know why it's so weird. i hate having cold feet.
Additional Details
some of my friends think its freakish- just the thought of it....

ANGERRR realese?
sometimes i get really angry and take it out on other people. What are some heathy ways to release it?? [counting to 10 doesn't work!!!!!!!!]...

How does one relieve a headache when there's no aspirin or tylenol available?

I need sleep, what am I doing on here?
It's 4.25am and in work in a couple of hours but wide awake....

How can i lose my voice because i want a excuse not to talk?
plez help ...

What can a White Spot in your Throat mean?

Why Do I feel so groggy on a Monday morning, or any morning for that matter?

What can i do for a headache that won't go away?
My head hurts in one side and it won't stop any ideas?...

Should I worry if my eyeball starts twitching for no reason??

In the mornings -How can l get tea out of my neck?
When my wife brings me tea in bed and l drink it laying down, sometimes it spills and goes into that dip in my neck - my wife gets cross as she has to pass a tissue, is there a gadget on the market ...

What is the main part of human body?

I cannot fall asleep? Please help?
I have tried literally everything that everyone I know has suggested. Here is what I have tried:
SleepMD
Simply Sleep
Unisom
SleepyBear Herbeal Tea
Warm Milk
A Warm Bath<...

I am feeling ill?
I have had a headach for about five days now. Also I have no energy and my skin feels very sensitive. I also have an earache in my right ear and the back of my neck hurts. What is it?...

Has any body got a problem with sleeping too much?
when i come home from work i'm usually knackered and fall asleep on sofa...last night for example, in from work at 5pm, fell asleep at 7pm awake at 11pm and back to sleep at 12 midnight till 11...

What causes a cold sore/fever blister?
What is the best medicine to use on it and should you pop the blister or just let it alone?...

How Do I Cure HICCUPS?
I have really bad hiccups and its giving me a stomach ache!...

Why are prescriptions so much?!?
i dont know if this is nationally, but my prescriptions for medication has gone up. its going up every year. its now £6.65. yesterday, i went to the docs and one item is that price. it was ONE ...

What is the best food to eat when you have a cough/cold?
I have a cough/cold atm, what's the best food it eat. I don't want to eat any food that makes it any worse.
Additional Details
Is it a good idea to get a takeaway curry from my ...

Do all pharmacists think they are superior to the rest of us?
Grrrr mine drives me up the bl**dy ...

ramon s
Why does my hand crack and bleed???
Its only my right hand my left has never cracked open but my right is in so much pain from the cracks. I work construction. Is there a cure!!!! please help

Chastity M
Rating
If it's just one hand it could be psoriasis. I have it on one elbow. Usually if it's an environmental reason it'll show up more than one place. Use cortizone cream. You can get it over the counter or you can get a high percentage from a prescription.

!sexymama!
You need to go to a place like bath and body works and get a sugar scrub not a salt scrub. Scrub the dead skin cells off your hands and get a healing lotion for after words and apply it daily. Your hands will feel awesome instanly.

angelz8
might be the dry weather, or do u wash ur hands a lot? that happened to me.is that the hand u use the most? u probably wash it extra without even realizing it.

zombie22
Rating
It is just damaged, dry skin. With all the work you do it probably doesn't have time to heal. Two things that i know work are : A lotion called corn huskers...ya goofy name and its all goopy kinda slimy but it works..the second might be better its gold bonds ultimate healing lotion with aloe. A lot of nurses i know use this because their hands also crack open and bleed from having to wash their hands so much. Hope that helps.

undone
Rating
You need to slather antibiotic creme on your hand and cover it with a clean white glove or sock before you go to bed so the creme can soak in. Either that or use sesame seed oil or olive oil instead.

tsoto_soto
Try "Udder Cream". They have it by the pharmacy at walmart. They use it for cracked teats on cattle, and it works really well on hands and feet. Slather it on your hand at night and sleep with a glove of sock over that hand to help keep the lotion from rubbing off. Just do this every day and it will help. Make sure to do it even when the cracks heal, so it won't get dried that badly again.
Hope this helps!

MissWong
Rating
You may have a skin condition like excema or something. But whether it's serious dry skin or a specific condition, use a serious hand lotion like shea butter and drink plenty of water which helps all kinds of skin conditions.

runr4lyfx112
Rating
You should use some good lotions that moisturize and treat SEVERELY dry skin. Also, next time you see your doctor, see if they can prescribe or suggest something. GOOD LUCK! :)

Karla
Quit wacking it so much...
:)

Also, please stop looking for something here, that will not become real..
Your Ex Left you for another Man .. we know this..
I was right about the wacking it because you are alone in BFE!...
you are looking for sympathy and it shouldnt happen here... cause its NOT REAL!
TALK TO a DOCTOR!!

kit
maybe it eczema dry skin try wearing gloves more to protect the hands and get a doctors opinion right now you need a prscribed medication

kharmageddon74
Wear leather gloves if possible when working.
Apply hand lotion before/after work and right before going to bed.

covington_2315
cocoa butter , shea butter, pure olive oil. rub it in !

stickyicky
I don't know except you should see a doctor(and not the one your company would recommend, they'll just get paid to say it's not serious). This happens in slaughterhouses where people who are hurt get doctors from the company that tell them lies so get your own. And then just do what he/she tells you.

jessica i
I am a stay at home mother of 4. And my hands crack and bleed a LOT!!! And the pain sometimes brings tears to my eyes. Mine is due to doing dishes 3 to 4 times a day. U might want to try Vaseline or lubraderm hand lotion. It works for me. I don't like the Vaseline due to the greasy feeling but anything is better than the pain.

Stymie
cocoa butter and vitamin e oil

deb m
Here is the magical answer. Go to the chemist and buy something called Wool Fat. Pure lanolin. Great for many things yes its sticky but rub it on and your skin will drink it up and takes the soreness out of it. I hope you do give it a go,cause it really works. My ex hubby was a concretor and he swears by it so does his work mates. His hands use to bleed not any more. Its also good for cracked lips, nappy rash, cuts and wounds I use it when needed and have put many people onto it its great stuff and not expensive, give it a couple of days and use it twice a day and you will notice a big difference.WOOL FAT.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy