Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Fingers of both my hands will remain numb for a few seconds when i get up in the morning? any reasons?
am 32 years old and married. Heigh 6 feet, weight 75 Kg
Additional Details
In my case it remains for 10-20 seconds and the will disapper. I dont have anf heart prob also. Can u tell me ...

How do you relieve constipation?

How does the queen of england go to the toilet?
or does she have someone to wipe her butt for her i seriously dont know so please tell me and how many pets does she have?...

On my nails there are white spots and lines?

How many hours do you work?
Do you feel you have the right work,rest and play balance?...

Do you get sad this time of year...?
...or even S.A.D.(Seasonal Affective Disorder);due to the lack of sunlight/short days?...

When you go to the doctor can you refuse to be weighed?

What is a good way to break the habit of biting my nails?
I always bite my nails but i really want to stop but i just can't....

Driving test nerves? any tips?
hi i am due to take test this week and im getting nervous already.

any tips? cant have bananas as alergic to them so any tips would be great help!!!...

Is it best to take a bath at night or in the morning?
My dad and I were having arguments about this one.
I say night so you're fresh and have a better sleep and so all your day's germs and bacteria and other ickies will be washed out. <...

I want 2 quit smoking?
i want 2 quit smoking but cant find the best way 2 do it as i tried those patches and they gave me a funny taste in my mouth that i didnt like so took it off now i dont know what else 2 use

I get these chest pains that are really painful but docs can't find anything wrong.?
When I go to the emergency room they take all these tests and cant find anything....

Why is it that when you yawn everybody around you yawns?

I really hate .,.,.,.,.,.,?
.,.,.,., being so tired after only 3 hours sleep and & when I look in the mirror there is no sleep in my eyes to wipe out. It makes me feel more tired. I will go to the men's toilet and ...

I intend to become a non smoker tomorrow (friday)?
at the end of thursday I will have a little ceromony to dispose of lighters ashtrays any left over ciggs
gosh It may or maynot be hard thing for me to do I have planned this for over a month ...

Who should get help from the NHS?
Should the NHS be off limits to foreigners? A private company would be bankrupt in days if it was to conduct itself the way the NHS does! When people from the UK go abroad they have to take out ...

Why is it that younger adults will not listen to the voice of experience from their parents?
By general I mean everyday thoughts, personal thoughts and ways of life....

Which of the five senses do you think you could do without most easily?

What time do you finish work today?

What is the longest time anyone has stayed awake, without any medical intervention?

janejane
Why does my boyfriend has such foul smelling gas all the time?
It's bad, I mean sewage plant bad. He goes to the bathroom (#2) like 3 times a day and he feels like there is nothing wrong. Something is definitely wrong!

littlemermaid805
Rating
because he is nervis

I don't see anybody up there
i farted one time, it smelled like poopy

♥angel♥
Rating
prolly beans.

ANewLife
WOW.
He must be HOT.

cutie pie
He is probably eating something too much , and the food is really junk .

bin there dun that
Rating
The smell is from the junk and by products he eats. Try a healthier diet including fresh fruit and vegetables. Beer drinking can make for foul smelling gas and pooey. Beware!

lancerevorulz
Rating
stomach problems or too much stomach acid...

Messiahsking
Rating
Did he happen to sleep outdoors in the nude?

D.C.
Rating
.MEAT , BEER , SUGAR , ANYTHING WITH YEAST ALL GIVE BAD GAS . GET HIM TO EAT A QUART OF DANNON YOGURT A DAY FOR 3 - 4 DAYS , THAT WILL CLEAN OUT THE CANDIDA ( YEAST ) FROM HIS DIGESTIVE TRACK AND REPLACE IT WITH GOOD BACTERIA. I DO THIS AT LEAST 1 - 2 TIMES A MONTH , MAJOR DIFFERENCE

Terri R
Rating
He must eat a lot of foul food. lol

adam r
If you could talk him into a vegetarian diet for three days, you will know whether it is simply a matter of his dietetic meat to fiber/water ratio. Meat generally contributes more than any other part of your diet to waste smell. Stress and eating/sleeping cycles can also affect the way you digest which could contribute to what passes through and what stays behind.

Kels.
Rating
It's what he eats! Get him some axe er something

ServentofGod
Rating
sounds like his diet. But pooping three times a day is a good thing. Sorry to hear it for you though, that is just gross.

TONY S
Rating
Not eating properly.
You are what you eat.
It is foul to pass gas in front of you anyway.
A gentleman would go to the bathroom for that.

matthewurton
Rating
#2 several times a day is actually good and does he drink protein shakes because that can really do it to some.

Anna Yasmin Mahmud
lack of vegetables ?? thats what wus going on with my brother. he hates veggies

Walter B
Rating
There could be a number of causes. Excessive eating of cheese can cause foul wind. A lack of proper fibre (vegetables) may be another cause. An allergic reaction to some food additive (i.e. MSG or excessive salt or a number of chemical additives) can cause a lot of wind and smell.

Yogurt is one means of eliminating the wind and odour. Another medical means is for him to take "Charcoal Tablets". These absorb the wind and also decrease the odour considerably. Any pharmacy will sell the tablets.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy