Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

What are my cousins chances of recovering?
He took an overdose on Saturday.He is in intensive care and on dialysis because he has kidney failure and his liver isn't functioning well. Do you know of anyone who came through this?
A...

Any tips for getting up in the morning when you would really rather stay in bed?
What helps you get out of bed in the morning? Any tips on waking up without the struggle? I find it more and more difficult. Even when I have plenty of sleep I still can't get up the motivation. ...

Is it bad that i crack A LOT?
like i crack my neck, jaw, shoulders, elbows, knuckles, back, my buttock's, thighs, knees, ankles, and toes. i probably crack around 100 times a day! seriously! so is that bad? thanks so much!...

My poo makes me sad. how can i be the master?
when i poo it makes me feel alive. but if the poo gets the upperhand by taking over 5 minutes to appear or by getting a bit of itself on my finger then i get sad. I want to show it who is boss. i ...

Tips for getting to sleep, clearing the mind.?
often i have trouble getting to sleep. i can be affected by stress easily. i always do my best to relax before bed, but i find myslef fretting about things that i have no control over. and it always ...

What helps to keep you awake .............?

Morning showers or evening showers?
(or both..if it's too hot and sticky out)..?

Generally, I'm in the habit of morning showers myself. In the evening, sometimes I stay up so late doing homework I just crash out ...

Just been diagnosed with gall stones my GP informed me the only option is to have the gall bladder removed?
i have a oppointment with the surgeon this month is there any ...

Can being nervous over something give you diarrhoea?
i was nervous both monday and today and it seeems like it might be nerves causing it?...

How can I prevent sleeping?
I'm having sleeping problems for three days. I cannot sleep at night, but at around 6 am, I am so sleepy that I literally faint. But now I sleep all day and sit up all night. Today I didn't ...

What test would you have ,to find out if your arterys where blocked?

I'm 14 and I had two cigarettes out of curiosity, how can i get it out of my system?
I am completely disgusted by what I did. I did it on my own...
I'm so disgusted by what I've just put inside my body...the poisonous toxins...
how can I get it out of my system?...

Is it even possible...?
i was just watching something on TV and there was this chick with finger nails 3 ft long!!! is that even possible? or did makeup people glue stuff on her fingers?...

Contact Lenses?
i have contact lenses that last for only two weeks. if i wear them for three days, can i wear them a week later for my remaining 11 days?...

Unable to sleep at night. please help!?

I've got one year to live.....?
if you had one more year to live what would you make sure you did before that fateful day came around and where would you want to be on day 365 with only minutes to go..
Additional Details<...

I quit drinking alcohol; was this a good reason?
I saw some pictures of how I look when I am drunk: bloated, weak eyes, unpostured, gross... So I don't want to drink anymore. I guess I'm just vain. Is it a good reason?...

MY husband snores through his throat, not nose, how do i stop it?
i tried a nose clip, but that did nothing as the noise is coming from his throat
i dont think its aponea cos he dosent stop breathing, its just a constant snore, sometimes he gets a loud one ...

How to get rid of stomach gas?

Additional Details
Cant burp or fart. Have been in serious pain yesterday and today. Any other remedies???...

How do I quit smoking?
cold turkey does not work for me i tried it many times...i want to quit but then i change my mind after a couple ...

A Girl
Why do my bones crack a lot?
the bones in my body crack a lot, when i move.
is this normal?

Madeline B
Rating
go toe docter NOW!

Timmy Bananas
Rating
because you have osteobonecrackingosis.

It has been scientifically proven that if you don't eat a lot of pizza puffs and hotdogs you are more susceptible to this terrible disease that tends to only infect idiots.

So my question to you is, are you an idiot? Start eating pizza puffs and hotdogs IMMEDIATELY and your bones will start feeling better.

ccrs2006
that happens before you die.

lol

JK thats normal my doctor told me

S.B. &gt; 12
Rating
i guess that's normal
but
go ask a doctor

Blah
Rating
that happens to me to...i think its normal

Martian Manhunter
Rating
webmd.com

# 1 mileyfan
Rating
your bones cant crack. if they cracked then your bone would be broken. Whats cracking is your (i think) your joints. because every time i bend my knee it cracks and same w/ my ankle

Kate B
It just means that your ligaments connecting your bones stretch when you move, forming a vacum that creates a pop, it's nothing bad, and it's not nearly anything that involves arthritis. This is completely normal.

Rock Candy
Rating
drink more water

CAT
Rating
You should get an adjustment from a chiropractor. Your bones are out of alignment. You could keep "cracking", but an adjustment would feel better! I go to one regularly. The poster above is right. Bones don't crack...what keeps them working property is out of whack.

beebee
i heard its just gas releasing, maybe you are double jointed...i heard people that crack their knuckles are less arthritic, i might be a blessing...

mycatzozo
Rating
it's from not getting proper nutrients like milk.... if your nee's crack you need protein and milf stuff like that.. other joints r the same..

White and Nerdy
It''s not your bones, it's your joints. If it's really loud I'd see a doctor. Arthritis is a b!^(h

Majik
mine do too, but i dont know if its bad or not

fingers crossed! o_O

Beccy
Rating
Almost everyone has a crack or two somewhere in their body. This is nothing to worry about.
People who exercise regularly are more likely to have them, but as long as they're not painful it'll be all right.

Jake O
its kinda normal happened to me sometimes,they usualy crack becasue you dont move that much,if it realy is serious and you think it is serious go to a docter

1 in 6 billion
Rating
happens to me to , anytime I bend my knees crack, I can crack all my fingers and toes and my neck and my elbow and my wrist and my ankle and the sad thing is im only 15, yeh its pretty normal

Hey U, Yeah U..Get over here
Rating
could be from your spine being out of whack. You may want to get an X-Ray done on your back to see if any verbrates are out of place. I know when my back is acting up on me my joints crack alot.

db0i
Rating
Its OK nothing to worry about , my sister had the same as a teen and now she is in her 30s ,and she still cracks

KaSsAnDrA
Rating
I've always had that my doc said for me its the onset of arthritis, but every ones body is different.

Hearty
Your joints can make a variety of sounds: popping, cracking, grinding, and snapping. The joints that "crack" are the knuckles, knees, ankles, back, and neck. There are different reasons why these joints "sound off".

Escaping gases: Scientists explain that synovial fluid present in your joints acts as a lubricant. The fluid contains the gases oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide. When you pop or crack a joint, you stretch the joint capsule. Gas is rapidly released, which forms bubbles. In order to crack the same knuckle again, you have to wait until the gases return to the synovial fluid.
Movement of joints, tendons and ligaments: When a joint moves, the tendon’s position changes and moves slightly out of place. You may hear a snapping sound as the tendon returns to its original position. In addition, your ligaments may tighten as you move your joints. This commonly occurs in your knee or ankle, and can make a cracking sound.
Rough surfaces: Arthritic joints make sounds caused by the loss of smooth cartilage and the roughness of the joint surface.
Is joint cracking harmful? If you are feeling pain when your joints pop, than you should seek a health care professional. In terms of knuckle cracking, some studies show that knuckle cracking does not cause serious harm. Other studies show that repetitive knuckle cracking can do some damage to the soft tissue of the joint. It may also lead to a weak grip and a swelling hand.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy