Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

I have a taste of metal in my mouth, what could it be ? Only had this for a few days.?
My mouth always feels dry, and I'm worried my breath may smell, can someone tell me whats wrong, and if there is something I can do, to stop the metal taste. T...

Perspiration sitution?
ok i sweat really bad but the worst is under my arms.plus now it's worse b/c i'm having to take gym this semester.does anyone know how to help me w/ this.i know that sweating is the body...

How can i stop being angry all the time?

Is 43 old?

Have you ever been in a Ambulance?
I have once but it was to accompany someone to hospital....

Throwing up blood...?
so i'm 20 years old. and i've been drinking for awhile and i now drink a lot. at least 10 beers a night. and i've never had a problem or threw up from it. but last night i threw up a ...

I have O neg blood which is considered universal donor. Should I give blood? I am a terrible coward?
Plus I have a tattoo and drink lots of wine on the weekends. Am I still eligible? I'm not great with needles....

Can u get weed out of ur system?
my p.o is coming to c me tomorrow an i smoked a blunt is there any way for me to get it out of my system in case he pee tests me?...

I need to know if there is an age limit on a brother and sister sharing a bedroom?
i have a daughter of 10 and a son of 3 sharing a room due to living in a 2 bed ...

How many hours sleep do you get in a night?
I seem to be living on 7 hours at the moment, but it never feels enough, problem is, being a night owl, I can't seem to fall asleep before 12am even though I try! What time you get to bed and ...

Headaches, vomiting, nausea, dizzy..whats wrong with me???
2 weeks ago today i wke up SP sick with a headaches and vomiting. It hasnt got better. I went to the 5 days ago and they did a CT scan, blood work ..everything..found nothing. They gave mt Vicodin, ...

What do i do after rape?
It has now been 6months since i was raped by a stanger and i cannot deal with it. Three weeks ago i moved into university accomodation and am living with people who i dont really know. Do i tell them ...

I have got the hiccups any tips to get rid of them?
I will try drinking water upside down from a glass....

Easy Ten Points (maybe).....zzzzzzzzzzz?
I can't easily get to sleep, I try reading, watching TV, staring off into space, replaying movies in my head...there is nothing wrong with my mattress or pillow and my bedframe is fine.
HELP...

What would happen if you drank a whole bottle of cough medicine?

Additional Details
- Just wanted to add a note that i posted this question due a random discussion in the office - i am not looking ...

I'm getting a cold, anybody got any good remedies?
I feel yacky!! Runny nose, sore throat, head ache!! Shall I go to work tomorrow or stay under the duvet?...

Constipated HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
I have taken:
3 tablespoons of Canola oil
12 stool softeners
this constipation drink
and last I have drank 3-4 bottles of water each day

Help what else should I do???...

What is your favorite song to sing in the shower?

Where do babies come from?

Does smoking help loose weight?
??? ma mate sed dat it dont coz it kills your ...

walamo
Why do i smell bad?? even though i bath once a month?
i donno man.. everybody says that i stink!!

wooleybooley
Rating
Dude, as long as you stay downwind and 100 yards away, not a problem.

tkron31
Try bathing more often. The smell should go away.

mrx
Rating
you should bathe at the very least twice a week, for your health

Georgia Girl
You just answered your own question...you bathe once a month!!!

jdhayman
are you bathing once a month whether you need it or not?

?
Try showering every day. If you can't, shower every other day. Sometimes it is hard for me to shower, i.e. I'm taking care of my step-kids and they need my attention. Some quick hygiene tips: just have a washcloth in your bathroom, put some soap on it, and wash your body. For shampooing just use leave in shampoo.

mrsz_top_notch
Maybe you should start takin' a bath EVERYDAY, stinky person!!! I take it back if you're poor or anything, but still, you can go to a public place somewhere and put on some deodorant.

goldwing
I would have my nose checked out...you do not smell at all...you could probably save on the water bill by cutting back to a bi-monthly wash job. Good luck

death_cab_driver_5005
well it...wait..once a month?

butterscotchx2
Rating
So you were missing your Answers fix too huh? Take a shower at least once daily if not more. Brush your teeth, including your tongue. Use mouthwash and deoderant. Clean clothes daily, esp. socks and underwear. Now stop being silly.

abfabmom1
Rating
Don't listen to them...You don't need to bathe more often.

Just get some patchouli oil...You'll smell better right away!!

free2fishry
start trying to take one once a day or a week even.

King of Hearts
Rating
Stop bathing, it is unnecessary; just start using a perfume.

100 mein 80 beimaan, phir bhi mera bharat mahaan.

Angie
Rating
lmao!

jlowes12345
Rating
answer is in your question

fartman
Rating
i see you don't have a clue.good-luck in life

roeroe47me
If your not dirty , every other month will do.
GOOD LUCK

missy
Rating
bath once a day

▒Яenée▒
Try taking a bath daily

Katelynn
Dude i serously don't know what those other peoples problem is i have the same prob. jkjk

gsschulte
well in america everyday is the normal routine. and some bathe more than that.

Crystal C
once a month, huh?!? Problem solved!

anthony l
once a month?!?!?!?! you should do it everyday or once a week at least........or use deoderant and axe

Kontra~Diction
Hey, I think I know what your problem is... I don't know where you are from, but I live in the US and we bath at least once a day. That would really help you a lot. But listen, there are three things to do, and maybe you should try them: Wash everyday, use soap when you do wash, and make sure when you are done to "put on deodorant!" If you use deodorant without washing with soap, it'll cover up the smell, but you'll still smell stank after a while, and even worse. If you wash and don't use soap, you'll begin to stink too, even if you put on deodorant. Only a daily wash, with soap, and deodorant when your done is the surest way to smell fresh... Then you can put on some cologne and actually get play from the honeys'! Try it, and let me know it works out for you.

Spice Sugar
Rating
once a month man dude i take a shower every day you should start doing that

Karen S
Rating
It's because you only bath once a month.... dirty pig!

Chreap
Rating
Ha! I can smell you from here! You stink.

osumick
Rating
Maybe cause your full of crap!

Vanessa C
Rating
cause ur sopposed to take a shower once a day man stop being gross

joshrocksvegas
Take one everyday.

*~dazzling.black~*
Rating
u should be proud of yourself... u know.. there was this guy from Britain(some earl) who bathed only thrice his life. u should keep him as you role model... rich ppl do not bath so often either.

u should minimise ur bathing activities immediately.. once in a month is too much. i just bath once or twice a year(in 1995 i didn't bath even once)....

it's so good to have the natural odour of the body, unlike the ppl who bath daily and use those disgusting things like soap and deo...what?!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy