Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Last week I started getting a mild pain in my right side between the bottom of my ribs and the top of my hip?
bone and it's been going on for a week now it hasn’t really been bad just more uncomfortable but yesterday it started getting more painful and today it's worse, kind of lasting all day ...

What type of questions do i need to know to be a cna?

Additional Details
certiefed nurses assistant for the test/...

How can we exercise our brains?
i really easily forget things even i am only 23. what can i do to improve my memeory skill? like food, games or ...

Achey calf muscle at night?
So for as long as I can remember I've been suffering from a constant ache in my right calf muscle almost every night. I've noticed it's always in the one spot and usually when I'm ...

Does waking up around 5:30 AM and sleeping around 10:00 PM cause white hair?
I wake up early for school. I have to catch the bus by 6:41 and another bus by atleast 6:55....

Why do we have bad breath after waking up from sleep?

Additional Details
i do brush, rinse and floss my teeth before sleeping.

Should I be worried...??
Basically, and this is totally undignified...I went to...'drop some kids off at the pool' today and after I wiped myself, there was a teeny bit of blood....so I wiped a few more times and ...

Is two glasses of milk more dangerous than 2nd hand smoke?
I heard it somewhere on MTV and it made me curious. It made me worry about my health because i drink about 3 glasses of milk everyday...

Is it true?...

Does anybody suffer from "night terrors"?
I have suffered since childhood, but worse recently. Does anybody have any advice beyond a regular sleep routine, and reducing alcohol & caffeine? And does anybody else actually feel as if they ...

Americans ...?
... congratulations, you've invented a way of eating three different kinds of meat in one meal. This 'turkducken' is a chicken inside a duck inside a turkey.
No need to feel ...

What is a good way to sterilize a thermometer?
What is the proper way to sterilize a thermometer?...

Could I have low blood pressure?
I'm an 18 yr. old male, who for the past year have been dealing with anxiety and panic attacks. I've turned into somewhat of a hypochondriac, but have gotten better about it.

I&#...

Why do I yawn so much? I sleep 7-8 hours a night which apparently is sufficient?

Is it a good idea to get circumcised being an adult?

I have kankels!!!!?
I'm really athletic and i run a lot but my legs from the knee to the foot are like just about the same size. Is there a way to get more calf definition and a smaller ankle?...

How do you use a saline nasal spray? Do you use it standing up sitting down or what?

Additional Details
There were no directions on the bottle or packaging or their website....

How do you quit smoking without using any of the gum or patches?
i have been smoking for about 1 year and really feel like its time to quit. i smoke no particular brand and typically smoke 5 "light" cigs a day....

Why do I fart during every pap smear?
Does my body react during fear or is it from the thing they stick in my butt?...

I been having a really hard time?
sleeping at night
i am only sleeping about 5 hours right now
is there a safe pill i could take ?
i dont have any allergies or anything....

Somebody please help me? FAST!?
I was just sitting here writing my essay for school, when all of a sudden my heart started beating really fast for no reason. Why did this happen? What can I do if it does it again?...

wannaplaytoo2001
Why do I weigh 8 pounds lighter in the morning?
I'm in my 40's and on meds for high BP, I do get up through the night to use the washroom,but find it hard to believe that a body could retain that much water any ideas?Also my scale does works fine!

mark r
8 lbs is a lot, usually 2-4 pounds is customary,you need to ask your doctor.

raven s
...that is odd, I mean it sounds like an awful lot of wieght to be retaining for just water. Are you weighing on the same scale?
Other than checking the scale's calibrations, I am stumped.

irishmomof3
Rating
everyone weighs lighter in the morning....8 lbs. is a lot though...maybe because you haven't eaten for the day?

kygirl
i have always heard that your morning weight is your true weight.

hi
Rating
idk

The Oregon Kid
Rating
I fluctuate about that much because of epilepsy medication.

Snow Wolf
maybe because u haven't eat anything then .. and ur stomach is empty .. :D

♥bentworth78♥®
Rating
Correct body weight is always in the morning, during the day you eat & drink that contributes to the extra weight

Jeff L
Rating
maybe its all water weight some pills make you retain water so you pee it all out in the morning and bam 8 pounds lighter.

luvrcat1993
Rating
because in the morning you really haven't eaten as much than in the night time.

Jaime L
You have a huge BM at night.

meghan
Rating
well some of it is probably from using the bathroom the rest is just like that cause u havent eaten in awhile i way sometimes 3 pound less

butterfliesRfree
Rating
I am on BP meds too and up at night frequently. You do lose the water at night. Plus you are not filling your body up with the fluids during the night to replenish what you lost. 8 lbs does sound like a lot. But it probably is the BP medicine.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy