Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

How do i know if i have worms?
i recently went the toilet an i think i may have ...

Is it true that you can have too much yeast in your body and it can make you sick?

How do people become cross eyed?
Is it fixable?...

My friend quit smoking & now shes coughing a lot, what does this mean?
she quit smoking and now all she does is cough cough cough, what does this mean?? doe sit mean that her body is reacdting back or does it mean that she needs to start smoking again?...

Has anyone else got a?
stinkin cold!?

and why at chrstmas time too when i should be enjoying the extra time with my family!

any advice on shifting a stuffy head, watery eyes, sore runny blocked nose ...

How can I fall back to sleep if I wake up in the middle of the night?

In winter if i do not go for bath daily, what would be the impact?

I keep getting pins and needles ALOT! What could be wrong?
I get pins and needles so many times a day, In bed through the night (And im not lying on my arms/hands at all) When im on the toilet in my legs, when i sit on the floor in my legs, what could be ...

Is hair gel good or bad for health ?
I would like to know whether using Hair Gel is bad for the hair and scalp? In brief I would like to know whether it has any negative effects on health!!?...

Well anti depression drugs show up on a random drug test?

My daughter who is 17 can't eat sweets without being sick. Why could this be?
She now can't face any sweet foods What could be causing this?...

What is the best way to cure boredom?

Why do i keep getting 'Pins & Needles in my feet when i wake up in the mornings?
its the only time i get them!!
Additional Details
crikey how do you know i drink gallons of iced water everyday? lol

most of my family are ...

A minute on your lips, a lifetime on your hips...........discuss......

Want to quit smoking?
Anybody out there who is desperate to give up smoking? Have been smoking 20 a day for the last 13 years and am absolutely sick of it- the smell, my health and the cost. Dont feel like you want to ...

I wake up every morning with the dryest mouth. The humidity level is 50% in the house so it's not that. Help?
It is like I just smoked 10 packs of cigarette's the night before and I don't even smoke. What could it possibly be???

I drink about 3 or more bottles of water a day too. I don�...

Been prescribed diazepam 2mg for flight will it knock me out?
got 10 hr flight on friday and am petrified, dr gave me diazepam, how soon before flight do i take it and what will it do to me? how long will effects ...

If you get really drunk, how long is it until you're sober?
I'm curious: Last night I got REALLY drunk, way too drunk really. I occasionally will have a few at a party and that feels good, but I ended up just feeling crummy while I was drunk. I'm ...

Can you tell me what to do to not become ill tomorrow?
We are planning to go swim in the sea tomorrow afternoon after school.The weather will be good but the sea is cold.My parents told me to be careful and not catch a cold.What can i do to keep myself ...

Can your conscious wake up before your body does?
This morning I woke up and couldn't move my arms...I thought I had just slept on them (you know how that is, but usually it's one arm) so i tried to fling my body over. I didn't move AT...

the_ridiculous_fish1
Why do I fall asleep on car journeys?
When I am in a car as a passenger, within minutes I drop off to sleep, I cannot keep my eyes open. Every few minutes I awake, startled, if the car has to pull up suddenly, or if my head falls forward! It tends to be worse if I have just eaten. I never get to enjoy the countryside because I sleep through most of it, but only for a few minutes at a time. How ever hard I try, I cannot stay awake! Can anyone explain why?

alondra_panic126
Why do i always answer dumb questions?

mr_carburettor
Next time, try driving the car yourself and see if that keeps you awake........ or maybe not.

Though more seriously it's tricky to say from my point of view. I'd normally put it down to boredom, or being in a very relaxed state of mind, but I wouldn't go so far as to assume you've any sort of sleeping disorder.

how could you???
Rating
YOU MIGHT HAVE A SLEEPING DISORDER HUNN!! AND THAT HAPPENS TO ME AND HE SAID ITS REALLY NOTHING JUST THAT WHEN YOU SIT YOU BLOOD CACULATIONS SLOWS WHICH MAKES YOU TIRED!!

GOOD LUCK!! <3

firebobby
How many parents take their offspring out in the car to get them to sleep?
Must be something to do with the motion of the car and the monotonous drone of the engine.
Worked with a chap some years ago, who was asleep within 1/2 mile of setting off, really asleep and snoring.
I do it all the time, and I`m the driver, only joking on that one.

Thenu
cause you are a car baby like me! lol the movement of a car just knocks us out lol

Scotsman in Chile
Rating
its called motorway hypnosis, relaxation of movement. many of us have it if we are comfortable with who is driveing

Smiley
I have the same problem! It seems like the movement of the car is really relaxing so you drift off to sleep faster, but you still might want to get checked out by a Dr.

ibs
There are many factors here I think,

Eating to your fill naturally makes one tired anyway

While in smooth motion the body naturally relaxes unless you are anxious or have worries which will normally stop you sleeping anyway

Its also psycological as well

Erika-Zola
Rating
honey i wish i could help u on this but, u might need to go head & see ur Doctor, im sure he can tell u more, because ur really serious about this arent u? and u do want real answers right? and people on here do not take that as serious as you do...trust me!

c w
Rating
You may have a sleep disorder, go to the dr and get it checked out!!

the crusader
Rating
Maybe because you're bored?

doodlebop xx
the monnotmy of the car motion i guess...

ladyluck
It seems like the motion of the car puts you to sleep. Most people feel sleepy after eating so the fact that it's worse after you eat makes sense. For some people the motion of the car has an effect. Some people get sick and others get sleepy. If this is something you have been doing as a child, it may be even harder to break since you associate moving car with sleep.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy