Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

What's the longest you've gone without taking an actual bath or shower?
Why did you wait that long???? Did you get sick? A kid asked me this question and I wondered what most people have for an answer....

I feel so sleepy now a days!?
I am 19 yrs old.. and i dont know why I feel so sleepy all day. I sleep at like 10 or 10.30 at night and wake up around 6.30 AM.

especially these days when I have study for exams I jus ...

Why do you have to take tablets on an empty stomach or an hour before food?
I've always wondered why this is so and even more so recently since i've been on a course of antibiotics. It's actually quite frustrating that I have to allow time to do this. An ...

What would we look like without ears?

Tea or coffee? which is better for health?

Additional Details
why? and pls tell its benefits also if ...

How can I pass a drug test for marijuana in 2 days?

Is it true if u sleep late alot it stuns your growth?

I have neck pain how can I relieve it?
I was watching a movie and my head was resting against my shoulder, neck curved (as the neck usually does) and now I have a sharp pain whenever I turn my head 90 degrees to the right. Any suggestions ...

How do you give up smoking, when you don't really want to?

Help im losing my voice i cant talk"!?
this is 2nd day my throat is not sore but chest hurts abit, i can hardley talk keep cough up thick green flem any ideas how to get better ?
Additional Details
any natural remiedies?...

Does gargling salt water really help a sore throat?
Anything else that really works
Additional Details
thanks..any more ...

How many of you take melatonine for sleep ? Does it help ?
Sometimes I feel kind of groggy the day after. Or at night my mind is a bit confused.....(or more confused for some !).
Thanks for your answers !
Additional Details
I take 2 x3mg ...

Green poo?
wtf? why am i sh*ting green poo? seriusly, its what rabbits do for crying out loud.i aint goin to the doctor! why would i be crapping green?...

Is water really good for you?

Help, I got strange feelings now for almost a week?
last week, Thursday I made some dental test. I wasn't confortable, was pain full too.

Since then I am having other strange symptoms, like occtional head ache, inflametion pain of ...

Why do I wake up with a headache every day?
My head aches, my eyes burn and my nostrils burn. I,m not congested though....

Do you sleep with your arms above your head or below?
My girlfriend sleeps with her arms above her head, and to me it looks really uncomfortable, how do you sleep?...

WHY can i not?
why am i up at this time answering Q when i should be in bed , am just not sleepy any answers to make me sleep
Additional Details
i"m gutted i2v missed a party,i2d love one for the ...

How to stop smoking?
Is it easy to break this obessive habit ?
and how to ?

I found it quite difficult...I smoke again when I've got nth to ...

Trouble Sleeping?
Im 13 years old i go to bed around 9 - 10 pm and i always fall asleep and hour, or more later. Does anyone know tips on how to fall asleep quick??

Much A...

ABBY (:
When it rains, my knees...?
when it rains, or a few hours before it rains, my knees really hurt. the pains like.. quite dull i guess. it doesnt get any better or worse if i ove my legs to different positions.
is there something wrong? LOL.
Additional Details
forgot to say, im only 15. ;D

shadowman
Rating
Stop kneeling in puddles.

caffsans
Rating
you most likely have osteoarthritis

footlicker3384
Rating
There is nothing wrong but buddah had the same pains before it rained so you might be a reincarnation

*Chunky*Munkey*
Rating
its probably a bit of arthritis. the changes in the air temperature, moisture and air pressure can all affect the joints of our bodies.
my g/f gets exactly the same thing, its nothing to worry about. just take some ibuprofen.

LouLou
Rating
Arthiritis maybe

schhh.uknowwho
i get the same thing all the time!! sometimes in my ankles aswell. my kids call me the witch doctor cos my knees can predict the weather!! hot soak in the bath usually helps and it seems to hurt less if i stretch out.

Xai
Rating
Could be a touch of arthritis, it doesn't only affect the elderly. See your Dr.

kYze
Rating
it could be rheumatoid arthrittis. Are you sure it's on the knee (joint)? It could be because of the cold temperature brought by the weather. I temporarily treat mine by rubbing it with a steamed towel.

Pete
Its due to low atmospheric pressure. With early wear and tear (osteoarthritis), changes in atmospheric pressure effect blood flow and joint pressures making them ache..... its why they feel so good after a day or two in Spain (along with the booze)

nethnee
Rating
that sounds like arthritis see your gp to have some blood tests to find out for sure

country boy
Rating
same here,,,, arthur ritus i reckon

giggle_queen2005
you know what i saw something on tv about that. they were doing a report on people that have aches and pains when bad weather is coming.

collie wobbles
Rating
that's what happens to me all the time.in fact there aching now.my dad gets it too.but hes got arthritis now.so i went to the doctors and told them and they said its a very mild form of it.I'm only 20 and its happened for years.its due to the humidity in the air, it kinda makes your joints swell.the doctors dive me some cream (like a cooling anti swelling cream)i tried it for abit, but to be honest with you it was crap,that crap i cant remember the name of it.but if you get any good cream please let me know.

Miranda Eliza
I think this is quite normal, but better have it checked just in case it could be arthritis.
I broke my leg many years ago and I get a slight pain in it before/during bad weather. My doctor told me there was nothing to do about it.
It could also be that some people are more sensitive to weather changes than others.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy