Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Why do peaple grind their teeth?

Natural remedy for acidity?

Which is better: DYING IN YOUR SLEEP OR AWAKE?

Additional Details
Why is it better?....your choice i mean....

Woke up 3am in the morning than whent back to sleep.did it yesterday night to?
last night and yesterday i was asleep and i throught it was 6 am when i turnt over,i loked at the time and it was only 3am.im not tired now and its 10pm.i bet it will happen again tonight ill turn ...

I cant get to sleep very easily.?
i have not had any traumatising events. (touch wood) but i am just never tired. is there any way to make me go to sleep that doesnt involve horrible pills....

Why do you think might be causing my constant fatigue?
I am near enough always tired. I try to get to bed at a reasonable hour and have 7 - 8 hours sleep. I always eat breakfast/ small lunch/ dinner. I am ok in the mornings but by about 3pm I feel as if I...

I'm so fecking tired all the time Please help.?
Im only 39, halfway thru Menopause, stay at home mum, but everyday I wake exhausted, drag myself throughout the day, working at home through the domestic chores. I am constantly cross eyed, yawning, ...

What do i do about this cold??
i have a really bad cold...my head is congested and my throat hurts really bad. i have been drinking tea, taking hot baths, taking cold medicine and sleeping a lot for 2 days and it seems like its ...

I have alot of mould in my bedroom is it safe for me to sleep in there?
I have mold from improper insulation in my room and it has quite alot of mold in it on the walls. It has gotten pretty bad.
Am I safe to sleep in my room the way it is?
also whats the best ...

What's wrong with me?
I'm a 14 year old girl. i juct can't get to sleep at night. I'll fell sleepy, but i just can't get my eyes closed. i sleep very late at night and wake up very late in the morning ...

I have to stay awake 24 hours for three days. Any advice on how to do so?
I can't have a wink of sleep.. I have to catch up on a lot of stuff for work....

What do you think about - just before you go to sleep?

Additional Details
I go through all the states of American and their capitals - and I'm not even American- How wierd is that?...

Can you get sick (cold) from eating too much ice cream/ cold food during the winter?
Just wondering...
What about if you are in the cold too long?...

Does anyone know what i should do to sleep at night??
i have a had time falling asleep at night can you help me i think i have tried every thing and nothing seems to work please ...

How do I beat a hangover?
I keep feeling like I have to puke, even though there is nothing left to puke out. I feel miserable :(
Additional Details
Ha, Ha. I get it. Stop drinking.

Now can you tell me ...

I keep feeling so dizzy?
for the past few days I have felt so dizzy a few hours after waking up. I seem to feel dizzier for longer each day. I have also felt queasy. What is wrong with me?...

Can't sleep at night, what can i do?

Would you be embarassed by this?
When i talk,i sometimes tend to have a build up of saliva in my mouth and keep swallowing. This one day i was talking to my boyfriend and some saliva came out my mouth and landed on my face,i was ...

What Causes Us To Talk In Our Sleep?

Whats the best way to stop smoking with out the patch or gum?

je pense donc, je suis.
Whats the best thing to do after throwing up, drink water? eat? do nothing at all?

Additional Details
Ok.. I should mention that I think its because I took pain killers on an empty stomach..

tommy lee45
Rating
drink more booze!

johnnyairport
Brush teeth, then chocolate milk

Walka
Drink a soft drink such as
Lemonade
or
Coke

Itl settle your stomach and take the taste away

Freyja
Rinse mouth, brush teeth, sip water, and eat a few crackers so if you throw up again, you're not doing it on an empty stomach. That's the most painful kind.

Hattie
Rating
Eat bananas, it replaces the potassium lost when you puked, and also drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated. Get medical attention if you keep puking after 2 hours.
Hope you feel better soon!
Hattie xx

EVOX
Rating
depends on what you're asking... what is it you're trying to accomplish after you throw up? Why did you throw up? If you drank too much and you're trying to sober up... I would say go to sleep. If you're ill and you're throwing up I'd try drinking small amounts of water frequently. Either way you're stomach is upset so eating is seldom a good option. But regardless of why you threw up, its always a good idea to brush your teeth and tongue... I know after I brush my teeth I always chew gum. But if you're going to sleep thats probably not a good idea.

Lacey P
Hot chicken broth and saltine crackers

JackieG
Brush your teeth so you do not smell like barf and do not try to eat or drink anything till your stomach settles down.

chilli2605
Rating
try to drink water so you dont get dehydrated

cynicaldoodah
I frequently have to take painkillers and my doctor and pharmacist both told me to eat a small meal with bread before I take them and to eat crackers and water if I get an upset stomach while they are in my system. Hopefully this will help you!

Star
Rating
drink plenty of water keep hydrated if still being sick seek medical advice

jad_dzn
Rating
Drink water
Then Brush your teeth

Maria
Rating
Brush your teeth, try to hydrate yourself with Gatorade or Powerade, and get some rest.

dodger805
you should brush your teeth because the acids wwill ruin your teeth, then i would suggest saltine crakers then food :) hope you feel better! THROWING UP IS NOT GOOD!

Collin W
I like to drink water after I have been throwing up, washes me out and gets the nasty taste out of my mouth.

If I've been throwing up a lot in a row, I either don't eat anything or eat very very little.

My mom always says that milk based products make it worse. Don't know how much truth there is to that, but I obey anyway. :)

jeremycross777
Rating
Rinse your mouth out, sip on some water, and try to eat just a piece of bread.

Ambivalent Bittern PJA
Drink water, since vomiting repeatedly can lead to dehydration. Whether to eat or not depends on the reason for throwing up. In general, don't eat immediately, but if you're throwing up because you're pregnant, then eating would be the best thing to do. But it's the water that is important.

EDIT: if it's from taking paracetamol on an empty stomach, then I would say that eating something easy to digest would be a good idea - after you've drunk some water.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy