Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

How To Go To Sleep FASTER?
I go to bed to late suggestions?
Additional Details
Im a Teen I dont want to take pills ...

Why does my eye lid twitch?
only the bottom right one and this just started like a month ...

Mosquito's are not intrested in me why?.?
If I sit with other people,mosquitos will bite others.They r not at all intrested in me.Why.My Blood group is O-ve.Is it that reason?....

What supplements do you take when you're feeling "run down" and lacking in energy?
Do things like echinaecha really work? What works for you?...

If you smell of BO are you aware of it yourself?
A follow-on from a previous question. If you smell badly or have bad breath etc, are you actually aware of it yourself? Or is it usually a friend or college that has the difficult task of letting you ...

President Bush just vetoed the Stem Cell Research Bill. What do you think?

What's the best way to get rid of acne especially when you are 23 years old?

After i've been out drinking...?
i've been sick bringing up black stuff!!! should i be worried about this???...

How much do you need to drink to become an alcoholic?

Additional Details
I guess I wasn't specific..
I don't drink every day and not even every weekend, but I have someone close who drinks about 2 beers every evening, more ...

What concerns you most about turning 50?

What is the best thing to drink when u have a cold??
i really need to know!!...

What is the best relief for the symptoms of flu?

I can't sleep?
So this is how it goes.

I'm 14, I wake up at 6, try to sleep at 9, but I'm just lying there for 2 or 3 or even 5 hours.

I've been like that for the last 2 months.<...

If I yell really loudly into a doctor´s stethoscope while he is using it, can I make him go deaf?

Additional Details
Yeah, my IQ is like 4, so please forgive me for asking this stupid question.

Continue answering though, you people are so funny!...

Could you guys do me a major favor.?
Can you guys make believe you are chewing and do this in total silence i mean no noises around you at all. And tell me if you here any noises in your ear or sometihng like that. If so is it normal ...

Has any one ever smoked?
pot, mary jane you know, was it fun , i dont want to mess up my life w/ drugs im just wondering how it makes u ...

"Tattoo" using sunscreen?
People say that when you go tanning but put a little sunscreen in a shape on yourself it will create a tattoo ...

Anyone have any great tips to help quit smoking?
I currently taking the zyban pill to help me quit smoking. My quit date is April 13th. Does anyone know any tips or tricks to get me through the tough spots?

Thanks for your help
F...

Serious Question About Stinky Feet?
My son's feet reek. He is only 7. We have tried everything! Even scrubbing the insides of his sneakers and sandles with bleach before washing them- they stank again in two days. Yes we'...

Are you scared about getting old? Why?

Additional Details
i have my old peoples home picked out, i shall drink whiskey to numb any aches and pains. Im definately starting smoking again even if i have to go outside in my ...

Gunit
What is worse for you smoking weed or smoking cigarettes?

rokuta
cigaretts

deiracefan_219
Rating
Smoking weed/pot.

Sam
Rating
both are very bad for you. cigarettes cause lung cancer and you get addicted, and weed kills brain cells

Stefanie K
Rating
Both

Christina
A lot of people have said weed nowadays because they're doing a lot more testing on it and learning more and more about what it does overtime to your body. But I'd still say cigarrettes because of the whole rat poison and arsenic being in them - and lung cancer.

itscarling
Rating
cigs. in my opinion pot is perfectly okay.

Kim
Rating
It depends on the frequency of your smoking. For example, smoking 2 packs a day of cigs is worse than smoking weed once a week, but the cigs would be better if you're only smoking once a day.

2kool4u
They are both pretty bad. Weed screws up your brain and tobacco screws up your body. Depends on which you want.

Steer clear of both of them. You will save time and money.

Bryer B
Cigaretts

jdslilwifey
Rating
cigarettes.

jneal927
cigarettes cause addiction and are riddled with toxins..weed only causes disorientation and kills brain cells....so i would say ciggarettes

♥♥The Queen Has Spoken♥♥
Weed

KR52
depends on what you consider worse
dying or stupidity

blue-eyez
Smoking cigarettes! there are a million chemicals in them and weed is organic. Weed also isnt as addictive but it does kill brain cells and effects your lungs, just not as harshly as cigarettes. You really shouldnt smoke either.

Angel
Rating
cigarettes

BIG
depends how you look at it -- cigarettes are physically addicting, both are mentally addicting -- Nicotine is actually poison, everybody knows that, it causes your veins and arteries to suppress, trying to slow the poison from travelling -- also causes your heart to slow down -- And weed numbs your brain cells, can take 5 years to bring them back to normal -- it doesn't actually kill them but maybe it does eventually, I'm not sure -- messes with your reaction time and bla bla bla -- I think cigarettes are worse for your health -- I'm not sure how safe weed is or how bad it really is -- remember the videos the government made way back in the day for schools? They were really really bad -- but it was all lies and some of those lies and myths still exist today. My grandpa actually smokes weed to this day -- he has since he was 12 -- he's a great guy, he's really funny -- I don't think he has a perfect memory but according to "government studies," he shouldn't be able to think but he has a great job and busts his butt when he's there --- I can't say it's ok because it's illegal -- but I don't judge people who smoke it either -- I don't really care -- I would honestly recommend weed over alcohol any day --

Ridin the storm out
High there- LOL- Hey, everyone has their own vices. In regards to ur question- I have personal experience with both- kicked the pot habit years ago, as I am an ol tokin stokin hippie, and judge nobody 4 their decision 2 take a toke 2 chill out- the problem with weed is that it is ILLEGAL- Which is much worse for you, if caught with the stuff. Have you ever taken the residue out of a pipe when out of the green? Pretty thick and heavy, huh? In re: to cigarettes, they are legal, but, just as equally toxic to ur lungs. AND they cost a HECK of a lot MORE than they used to. To answer ur question- ILLEGAL IS THE GREEN- TOBACCO IS LEGAL, AS SEEN. GOOD LUCK - BE CAREFUL- AND DON'T GET CAUGHT WITH THE POT ON UR PERSON. THIS DOESN'T OCCUR WITH A PACK OF TOBACCO- TAKE CARE!

David
Marijuana is worse for your lungs, but pot smokers don't usually inhale as much smoke as the typical, pack-a-day cigarette smoker inhales. From personal experience, I can tell you that marijuana was MUCH worse for my mental health, though. I can't even begin to tell you how much better my life is since I quit smoking pot.

linav88
Strictly healthwise I'd guess cigarettes since you smoke a lot more of those...though at least they have filters. Lifestyle, I'd guess pot would ruin you more.

Pásame la Sal
Cigs

Barbra
Rating
Why do you even think about loading up your system with either one? It's not going to do anything but cause you health problems if you stay on either.

Felicia
Rating
I'm not a weed smoker.. but it is pure and grows in the ground.. So i would say that it is better for you..

cali.
cigarettes

kemicalali3
i would say cigarettes . no one has died smoking gonja but people die every day from stoogies

nigel v
Rating
cigarettes are by far worse for your health.

very few studies are published about smoking pot. If there was any major health risks it would be well stated by our wonderful government.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy