Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Giving up smoking?
I have given up smoking 3 days now, and i have to say i am struggling.
Anyone got any ideas i can use for when i get that really need a puff now craving.
Thanks ...

My girlfriend is seeking asylum in this country and its not a scam she has lost family members back home?
I've been here a couple of years but cant work because I've got stress, my doctor said a holiday would do me good but the NHS wont pay, if my doctor says I need a holiday but the NHS wont ...

How can people throw up on there own?
seriosly how can you just throw up when you want? wierd.....

Can you be to tired to sleep?

Why do i feel so ill all the time?
i always feel run down and suffer from things like ulcers in my mouth and sore throats a lot..recently i decided to try a detox so i havent drank alcohol for 3 weeks all i have drank is water and ...

What's the best way to RELAX?
Cue the Frankie Goes To Hollywood answers!.......

Seriously though, how do you wind down?...

How do you reach the end of a rainbow?
Philosophically speaking......

How can I get more sleep at night?
I'm having trouble sleeping. I go to bed at 10pm and get up at 6am for school. No matter what I try I can never get to sleep. Any tips? thanks!
Additional Details
I don't stay ...

Help i cant stop breaking wind?
seriousley my marrige is in trouble i am constantly breaking wind & yes they do smell what can i do?
Additional Details
tried the cork thing , the richochet broke 3 ...

Can I tell you that I love you?
One day we'll no longer be here. I was just thinking about our coming and going and realised that I love us all. That means you..
I love you....

How much sleep should I get?I'm 13?
Please help me it seems like I always wake up super ...

Could you die of fright?
If you were absolutely terrified of something like being murdered or if you fell of a tall building would you die of fright before the actual death? if so how does that work?! do you have a fit or ...

My jaw cracks when I open it really wide. Is this normal?

Why dont doctors prescribe painkiller injections?
My sister has ulcers on the gastro intestinal tract which the doctors say are due to painkillers specially ibuprofen that she consumed recently. My question is why dont they prescribe injectible ...

Is it normal to gasp for air at night along with skipping heart beats?
I’ve noticed over the last year or so that my heart acts up sometimes. Not really sure how to describe it but it feels like it beats hard twice maybe three times but usual twice followed by a full ...

Why does it say on the Q-tip box to not clean out ears I thought that is what they are for!?

What causes cold sores? Please help! I have been getting them really bad the last 2 months only on my top lip.

Can anyone tell me why I jump just before I fall asleep?
It's actually more like a violent twitch, sometimes I twitch so hard I jump up several inches from the bed. I've only recently started doing this, and don't know ...

Is it dangerous to quit drinking suddenly?
I've been drinking a 375 ml bottle of vodka 5-6 times a week for the past 2 or 3 years. At times it's been getting to the point where I'm either hung over or I'm drunk. Recently ...

I ate some pop rocks and coke now i feel bad what is going to happen !!!?

DngleBery
What is the best thing for a bladder infection?

banzai
seeing a doctor is the best thing for it

/obvious

MiaDiva28
i hear cranberry juice is good.

claire b
See a Dr because a friend of mine was taking over the counter medicine for a bladder infection and it was a tumor.

BabyGirl
cranberry juice or if you dont like cranberry juice go to your local gnc or walmart and buy the cranberry vitamin pill. You will feel better in no time.

Dr. Chiro
Rating
Depending on how bad it is, how often you get them and if you want to do it naturally or with meds. If you want meds go to your doctor. If you want to do it naturally, drink alot of water, at least a gallon or more a day and pure cranberry juice can help. You can look up some natural remedies on line. Good luck!!

playboyprincess6904
Rating
u need to see a doc. aside from being really painful....it can get worse.

Amira N
just had one, went to doctor and she gave me microbid which is antibiotic for the infection/bacteria... also drink lotssss of water and cranberry juice :)

Lisa the Pooh
Rating
A visit to your doc for a quick culture to see what strain of bacteria it is (all you do is pee in a cup)-- get the APPROPRIATE antibiotics.
Then lots of water and cranberry juice.

Good luck-- hope you feel better soon.

megan b
I have just recently heard that things like yogurt have natural good bacteria that your body needs to function properly. So it is important to eat this while taking your antibiotics. Plus if you have a health store nearby they have 100% pure cranberry juice. It's tart, but a shot a day and plently of water should get you by until you can see a doctor.

Jessica R
I get bladder infections and in my experience the natural remedies don't work for a full blown infection. :( Don't wait until you have a kidney infection to go to the doctor - just go now, get your antibiotics and get it over with. I hate going to the doctor but I go get my antibiotics like a good girl whenever I get a bladder infection because if you put if off, you seriously could end up in the hospital.

You might take a day to drink a lot of fluids, just to make sure it's an infection and not just bladder irritation from too much coffee or dehydration - but if it gets worse instead of better - especially if you have blood, back pain or a fever - get your butt to the dr.

Jackson
Rating
antibiotics are the best thing. Antibiotics will make the infection go away, but in the mean time until you see a doctor, you can take URISTAT. You can buy it at any drug store with no prescription, and it helps the symptoms not feel as bad (burning, and urge to go) The uristat is NOT an antibiotic to cure the infection, you still need to see a doctor.

Love
Antibotics.
Then again if you can't afford to go to the doc. or get medicine. Cranberry juice and water usually washes it out.

banananose_89117
Drink lots and lots of water. Drink cranberry juice. Do not drink caffeinated drinks until the infection seems to be gone.

IF there is any blood in your urine, you need to go see a doctor ASAP as the problem could have developed into a kidney infection.

If not, then go to the pharmacy and buy the OTC AZO for bladder problems.

heretohelp
drinking cranberry juice and taking an other the counter med such as uristat help with the symptoms, howvever in order to get rid of the infection you need to see a doctor who will prescribe an antibiotic such as Macrobid or Levaquin. The other the counter meds only mask symptoms, they dont make them go away.
Good Luck :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, September 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy