Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Why does one always get night cramps in the legs and never in the arms?

Why don't doctors deal with feet? Have you ever thought about this?
Did you know that doctors don't deal with verruccas on feet and they are not covered by the NHS - you have to go to a Chropidist.
What if they decided that they wouldn't do heads - ...

What is the best way to resolve sleep problems?
I've tried almost every sleeping pill out there (with the exception of Lunestra, which I intend to try soon) - 150 mg of benadryl won't do me any good, and ambien just made me hallucinate. ...

What can i, a 36 yr old female, do to have more energy?!?!?
i stay tired ALL of the time, never want to get out of bed in the mornings, and just want to stay at home ALL the time--preferably in bed. I take ritalin 3 times a day and prozac each day, but i NEED...

Which is worse- cigar or cigarette?
I've wondered about this for a long time. No one in my family is a smoker, but my really cool guy cousins like to gather around (sort of a manly bonding time) and smoke cigars on the holidays. T...

What foods should be avoided if you suffer from constipation regularly?

My Ears are Popping?
My ears are popping almost constantly. Mostly it isn't painful, except when I lay down. Is there any way I can fix this without seeing a doctor. It has been going on for at least 4 months....

Why the hell is my eye twitching?like the last three days!!!!!!!!!!!?
what?why?...

Does working night shifts all the time and resting most part of the day cause adverse effects on one's health?
My brother works in a BPO (call center) coz the pay is good, but I am worried...should he quit these night shifts? he is only 22 years old n is complaining of pain in the knees..also weak eye-sight......

Does a shot of vinegar clean your system in a hour?
i have a test really ...

I keep getting electric shocks off everything i touch
ok it started with the odd shock off my dvd player i put it down it down to it having an metal cover. but recently i am getting shocks off everything in my house including water when i am washing up ...

What can you drink to get cocaine out of system, smoked 2 days ago and have to get tested tomorrow morning?
I am a recovering meth addict and I got drunk and did something really stupid, after being off meth for around 3 years, I decided to try crack cocaine. I have been trying to get on at this job for ...

Do you belive that nurses should be paid lot more money,?
I say 100% yes, most of them are angles,
and the work they do they deserve every penny....

I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

Please... I'm feeling really bad right now, can anyone suggest something to help me?
I'm not feeling ill. Well not really, I mean i just feel down. What do you do in order to feel better when you're low?...

How can i sleep quicker?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i went to bed at 4:00p.m and now its 6:25 p.m!
i was trying hard to sleep but i can't its .. I was concentrating hard to loose focus!!! i kept relaxing so i can ...

Any tips on quitting smoking again?
I started smoking again a few weeks ago, previously had stopped for 7 months.

I think i just feel very down and sad if i dont smoke a cigarette as well as a very strange frame of mind (...

Whats the quickest way to get rid of a dead body?
dont ask
Additional Details
how do get rid of it without anyone knowing?...

Anyone got tips on helping me recover from a stinling cold!!!!!!!!!?

How do I dispose of old urine?
Yes, weird question.

I administered myself a home urine drug test back in June. All was okay, except I left an extra enclosed urine container in a cabinet in my room by accident. All the ...

outsidevan
What is the best food to eat when you have a cough/cold?
I have a cough/cold atm, what's the best food it eat. I don't want to eat any food that makes it any worse.
Additional Details
Is it a good idea to get a takeaway curry from my local fast food place?

grandm
Chicken noodle soup! It soothes your throat, calms your cough, and is good for you too! Hope you feel better soon!

shania
Chicken soup. Homemade is best. can is just a replacement of homemade.. it's been proven for years that it helps with colds.. it's in the chicken bones.
drink lots of water

electra_lutteur
Rating
Soup! Lots of hot foods seem to help. And juices to help keep the nutrients in your body.

AJ
Rating
When I get a real bad cold I eat a lot of garlic and for a cold I spend 10-15 minutes in a steam room, it does wonders.

megz61184
Soup. Crackers. Toast. Anything warm is good.

carrie s
any type of soup broth and crackers

Angel Eve
Rating
Eat things that are either very hot, or very cold. Both of these things will ease the pain and heal you faster.

KeKe
The best food to eat when you have a cough/cold is any kind of hot soup.

Glo★
Rating
Hot homemade chicken noodle soup or just the chicken broth is very good. Good luck, hope you are feeling better real soon. God bless

saved_by_grace
Rating
You can eat anything you want. No one food is going to make you feel any worse. Foods with spices such as curry and chili seem to open up your nasal passages for a short time. So go ahead and order the food from your local take-out place.

josephnc1975
Rating
The best for me is Hot & Sour soup from a chinese restaraunt. It's hot so it soothes your throat and the spiciness opens your sinuses.

eejonesaux
Hi,,,, Chicken noodle soup,, or Chicken gumbo..

both are good and make you feel better...

good luck

innocentkitty214
Rating
I know soup isn't the best thing to be considered "food" but the Campbells Chunky has the chicken noodle and it has alot more in it. I would try ham and cabbage. It's warm, and it doesn't coat your throat to make it scratchy and itchy for the rest of the night, plus when your throat is warm like that, you are less likely to cough and make it worse. Try some Tea and Honey! That always helped my, and stopped the colds from getting worse alot of the time!

shanstew
Rating
I just got through one last week:

You absolutely cant go wrong with soup....that'll do you really good and although there are so many fancy soups out there with all the chunky stuff in it...you really cant go wrong with good ole' campbell's chicken noodle soup...the broth makes you feel so much better and the food isnt so chunky that you might as well not be eating soup.

Also drink some fresh squeezed orange juice or just eat the oranges ...but if you have a juicer, juicing an orange will make you instantly feel better.
Also eat some bananas they are soo good for your general health that its unbelievable.

Also if your throat was sore like mine...there is a sore throat apple cinnamon theraflu that will not only clear the cough but put you right to sleep.

Hope you feel better....make sure to dress warm when going out....that means dont forget your scarf!!!!!

rachelle105210
Chicken Noodle Soup, Chicken Noodle Soup, Chicken Noodle Soup with some OJ on the side...

Best Wishes :-)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy