Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Is gargling bleach really the best for a sore throath?
i heard it kills all the germs, but now my throat is in worse pain?...

Why are nurses badly paid and not respected????

Do u think Doctors should treat us in a friendly way or not?

Why are ambulances so expensive?

Is there any way to make my hair grow faster?!!?
i mean anything i can put on it or just anything?! my hairdresser cut it too short at the weekend and it looks awful, and im going on holiday in 2 weeks!! HELP!!!...

What is the best way to unblock my ear, as it's been blocked with wax for over 1 month? I'm using olive oil...
I don't want to have it irrigated if possible as I am a Sound Engineer and I have been told by a nurse that there is a small chance of permanent hearing loss. Will the olive oil treatment work ...

How old are you?
not tryin 2 be a stalker but i want 2 know if anyone is under 13 b 4 i ask the nexy ...

If you have a stuffed up nose and you're kidnapped and your mouth duct-taped, can you suffocate to death?

Embarasssing question..?
I'm in a rocky relationship. We've recently broken up but we're still in contact because we have a daughter. Everytime I think he's met someone else or he's been with someone ...

Who England's first woman doctor, and has a school and a hospital named after her?

How can I get rid of fungus toenail have tried everything I can think of please help?

I'm a 21 yr old female - should i be allowed to wear dungarees?

Why can't I sleep?
I can sleep during the day but find it very difficult to sleep at night. Just wondering whether there are any medical reasons why this is happening?...

Is it best to wipe from back to front or front to back?

Why arnt you asleep its 4.10 am?
iv run out of sleeping tablets and cant sleep without ...

How long does it take weed to clean out my system?
The first time i ever smoked, about a month ago... i smoked about 4 blunts in 2 weeks. i'm a lot overweight and i'm applying for a job. Do you think i'll be clean if they give a test?...

Do any of you use cough syrup or cold medicine when you need help falling asleep?

Can't fall asleep at night!! help!!?
no counting sheep doesn't ...

My boyfriend has smoked everyday for a couple years, and has a drug test monday HELP!!?
Please no sarcastic comments like "quit smoking" He is addicted! He is quitting, but stopping an addiction takes time. He is smoking 1/5 of what he used to so i say he's doing pretty ...

What are the places on the human body that will have a unpleasent odor if some one dosent hower for two days?

Additional Details
SHOWER not HOWER...

Monkee
What is so bad about peeing in the shower?
It runs down the drain anyways, I can see why you shouldnt pee in the tub, but the shower???

Dark Aznz
Rating
u never noe someone in ur family might sit down

jezdolly
you can get tinea and give it to other people who have a shower in the same one the person whos pees in it does

Igno
I don't think it is bad, i did it some time. But make sure it is happen not at the end of the shower, it stink.

<space-monkey&gt;
Rating
it's something they say is wrong... but everybody does it

tashia_leigh
NUTHING

xcornmuffinx
Rating
essentially nothing but it's a breach of etiquette

Lily
Rating
nada

Rin
Rating
You have to scrub the floor areas after a while otherwise it will stink badly.

celine8388
Rating
Urine as a high acidy smell to it..if you continue to urinate in the shower..eventually it will start to throw off that smell....

getagrip
Rating
It's actually good if you have athletes foot. I kills it on the shower floor so others that use the shower don't get it. And, no, it does not make the drain smell.

labella
Nothing, I do it all the time. it feels very good...but for respect purposes, try to clean after your self a little MR CLEAN spray will do the trick.

Sweety
Rating
I know a guy who's father was a real estate mogul. He was spoiled as a child and never learned to do anything.(no skills) His father passed and the guy inherited his fathers properties..which are businesses and rental homes and apartments. He dips his hands into his endless money bags and wastes it on drugs. He moved into one of the homes after the tenant left, with the intensions of fixing it up, however, he ended up trashing it! He peed not only in the shower, but all over the floor and toilet and everything! He just went into the bathroom and started peeing...like, once he was in there, it was a pee room! So, you tell me, is it gross to pee in the shower and not clean it? Would you do what he did? We have toilets for a reason. They are made to contain our human waste...I think it's a hygiene issue.

kramback123
Nothing. The definition of a Gentile: Someone who gets OUT of the shower to pee!

jayslug
Rating
You watch Seinfeld, don't you?

uneedrobb
Rating
Nothing...I do it everyday...(never had smelly drains)

kev
Rating
1. it can cause bacteria,fungi,germs,mold, and more in the restroom/bathroom (your restroom/bathroom is already dirty even if you clean it daily)
2. it's not clean
3. odor, smells like sewer water and feces
4. bad health regulations
5. you shower there daily, so your wasting energy by trying to become clean when your in a dirty showerplace
6. it's gross

firehd
nothing is wrong with it - and regarding the whole tinea thing - that is NOT true. tinea is a ringworm which you have to touch someone in order to get.

pmcharles123
Rating
It makes the drain reek of pee and it is not something that I want on my feet

ashleeemarieee
Rating
it goes to the ocean....i think

♥My 2 Cents♥
Rating
nothing...my husband wont do it....lol.....

sharkgirl
Rating
It makes the drain smell

kittensoft072662
nothing

spearmintgumgrl123
I think it depends on if you share a shower with other people. If so, it's just rude and discourteous. If not, have at it. I personally don't like pee running between my legs.

solomae
Rating
nothing as long as you clean the tub after you shower

it is i!
Noting as long as it doesn't stay in there with the stagnant water after you shower... go ahead.. just make sure you let the water run afterwards so it washes away!

Wry
Rating
Nobody said it was bad, but peeing on the neighbor's front porch is better.
Three o'clock in the morning. Not too often though, you don't want it to start smelling.

nemesis60145
Rating
if you pee in the shower, then you have to be sure that it all gets cleaned up very well by the running water. and if any is left in the drain, or in a puddle somewhere then bacteria will grow in it and make an unsanitary environment that you can get sick in very easily

bepmyhumps_0909
Rating
well, i would say that i wouldnt want it on my feet or anything. i mean, i no ur taking a shower anyways, but come on...that HAS to be kinda gross, right??? otherwise...nothing is wrong with it really i guess..

kelleygaither2000
Rating
nothing. it actually prevents athlete's foot. pee is sterile til it comes in contact w/an unsanitary object. pee is so sterile, that it has been used as a cleanser for surgeon's hands in emergency surgery situations when water and soap were unavailable.

Caprikorn
Rating
It's only "bad" because society says so. What people don't know can't bother them! At least you're not peeing on a public sidewalk.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy