Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Is Sunday night a good time for a bath and a drink?

Any solution for my dry hair ?

I have a toothache and a headache on one side of my face. What is wrong?
The left side of my face is killing me. I got a heachache and a toothache? What is wrong?...

What can be done to feel more awake during exam?
if you havent slept at all the night before the exam.

i just couldnt sleep and dont have much time left.
Additional Details
does pro plus work?...

Any one got a miracle cure for cystitis, any suggestions on how to treat it would be welcome?

BAD BOWEL MOVEMENT PROBLEMs?
ok bare with me ill try not to say anything gross. um well for about 2 years ive noticed i dont do a bowel movement but once every 2 weeks or longer. i do have bad stomach pains bu ti try my best to ...

Stopped Smoking for 11 months and have started again .?
will my doctor prescribe zyban again after me havin a relapse . i hate smoking but find it very hard to say no .or does anyone know of anything that might help apart from cutting my fingers off ....

Calpol v Nurofen?
Which is more effective?...

What are the syptoms of a stomach ulcer and how can I ease them?

Red bumps after shavin. How do prevent them?? thanks?

Hi to you all hope you are having a nice day l need help from you..?
my quit date for stopping smoking is monday and l am using those pacthes to help because l would love more children.Does anyone know a site in the u.k to chat to other people who are stopping as well?...

How long does it take to stop wanting a cigarette after quitting?
Hi all...I quit smoking last month (March 9th to be exact). I have not smoked any since them. I had the help of Chantix (I STRONGLY recommend it, worked great for me!). But, at what point do you stop ...

How do i stay awake during the work day?
how do i stay awake , without coffee or redbull
are there any natural rememdies to overcome the 3pm ...

The toilets in work have been blocked for 2 weeks now, can staff refuse to work without these facilities?
I also suffer from IBS so not having a toilet can make work even more stressful for me....

When your laid in bed trying to go to sleep..?
what helps you drift off??

i love this weather on a night cause the tip tap of the rain on my window makes me sleepy and also the ticking of a ...

Will they have me completely naked to check me before my knee surgery?

Please Read: No rude answers please: Severe headaches accompanied by dizziness for seveal weeks? What to do?
I've been getting a lot of headaches accompanied with 'dizzy spells' .... where i become dizzy & literaly can't see for several minutes at a time and feel nauseous like i'...

Feeling weak?
i feel weak ,tired, and get blackened vision for about 10 secs randomly throughout the day bout 4 times daily. i eat all my meals and drink plenty water any help would be ...

I have a very painful lump at the top of my bottom crack which is causing me?
agony everytime I walk or sit down. I cant even sleep on my back because my bum hurts so much and if I roll over I wake myself because of the pain. I can feel a lump of sorts when I am in the bath, ...

Why Bugs and mosquitoes are attracted to some people?

whichwayisup
What is good to take (or drink)when your kidneys are sore?

Staraja
when your kidneys are very important water and cranberry juice is the best thing and also try to stop eating red meat and pork is not that good either so the best thing to do is stop putting all that no good food into your body god did not make us to put all those nasty things into your body yes indeed he made us to eat but not to eat meat and don't drink juice.

brandonrae@sbcglobal.net
Rating
lots and lots of fluids, but cranbberry juice is good to neutralize the acidity in urine.

darren b
Rating
drink plenty of water. this will help flush out your kidneys. if that doesnt help, you should check with your doctor, it might be a possible kidney infection. good luck.

happydawg
Water, water water water water water water water water water water water water water water and more water.
How do you know its your kidneys?

myangel228
cranberry juice

malibu29130
Rating
cranberry juice and lots of water

Tigger
Rating
Water and cranberry juice. And make sure it is cranberry juice: Lately someone's been putting out cranberry *flavored* juice- which is not the same thing at all.

Joe B
Rating
Cranberry juice

from your dreams
Rating
Milk.

busball88
Rating
Cranberry juice. I just did a search for that, b/c my kidneys are hurting really bad right now, and I have a heat pack on them.

pixles
Lemonade or limeade. something with acidity in it so it will dissolve the stones.

nursredhead
plenty of water to flush impurities

sugarbdp1
Cranberry Juice & Plenty of Water

cerebral assassin
cranberry juice, it flushes out your system

thowell1975
BEER! And lots of it! You know how much it makes you pee? Your kidneys will kick into overdrive and flush themselves right on out. When the alcohol kicks in, you won't even worry about the pain!

wondering
Rating
Drink 100% real cranberry juice and lots of water.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, October 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy