Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

With a sports physical can you request not to be weighed?
I'm 14 and I'm overweight but not by much, so I don't want to be weighed because I don't want to be criticized about my ...

(HELP) Do You Know What this could be???
My boyfriend has come out in this weird rash its all over his face & body. Its been there for about 4 months and just keeps getting bigger and spreading. It started off as a tiny wee burn on his ...

It's my first time at sleep over camp!! ahh! do u get homesick??

Smoking is it?
really fun or just ...

What causes the white marks on your fingernails? I have a white line going down the middle of my finger.?

Additional Details
However, all my other nails are perfectly fine with no white marks on them. Just one finger has the white line going down the middle. Should I be worried?...

My roommate has to take a blood test for a job, and has smoked weed?
.....how long does it stay in system for blood test? what can she do to cleanse her self? any web sites or info will help. Thanks.
Additional Details
for all the people who just want to ...

What cigarette is the best to start with and how much do they cost?
I want a cigarette with low tar, low nicotine, and something that I can quit anytime...
Additional Details
My cousin has asthma and wants to start smoking with me, should she?...

Is this accepetable behavior for a doctor?
I finally got Health insurance from my new job and I was looking for a good doctor to go see. A few people I know gave this one female Dr. good reviews so I made and appointment to see her. Her ...

What would cause almost constant nausea with no other problems?
I have had almost continuous nausea for over two weeks, no vomit, no fever, nothing. I can't go to my doctor because our health insurance is changing and will not be avaible till January. Thanks,...

Is it safe to go to bed if I am dehydrated?
I am dehydrated, and I drank 2 tall glasses of water, is it safe to go to bed now, and what else should I do?...

How do I stop growing?
I am 5,5 12 and I'm only 13 (5 months away from turning 14) and I really don't want to grow anymore. What can I do to stunt my growth, and what is the normal age to stop growing?...

What is the best way to deal with someone who snores and breathes heavily while asleep?
Please help. My husband snores and wakes me up at night - then I struggle to get back to sleep. I have tried nudging him to get him to turn, but this hardly helps. I feel deprived of a decent ...

Tired n sleepy?
im tired and sleepy but y m i still not sleeping but glued to the net?its already 3am!...

Why Am I Having A Trouble Sleeping At Night?
Even though I’m reasonably healthy, I got no worry and I’m not upset about anyone or anything, I’m tossing and turning for hours every night lately.

Has anyone had a same or similar ...

What are some ideas on how to wake a deep sleeper up in the morning?
In the morning i cant wake up very well because I am a very deep sleepy. With the new school year coming up, I neep help on ways I can get myself up in the morning. I've tried alarm clocks and ...

Is there something wrong with me ?
i have a real problem with sitting on bus seats i think they are absolutely disgusting, i dont touch the poles or press the stop button unless there is something on my hands like gloves.
i ...

Can i still go and talk to my GP about this..?
I am 17 and i've been smoking for about 3 years, i know i'm underage and everything and i really want to quit but i am finding it really hard, can i still go to my GP and ask for some help ...

Does anyone else feel like taking a nice hot bath and smoking a cigarette?

Son drank small amount of pepsi w/ corroaded battery terminal in it, gave milk will he be okay?

I have not smoked for 40 days, how long does it take to NOT want a cigarette?
I have not smoked for 40 days, but still have the urge to light a cigarette. What can I do?...

keisha
What is MSG? when u buy mrs dash seasoning n its says no msg?
i know its cancerous but do not remember what is msg

But why is the rum always gone?
MSG is monsodium glutimate (or maybe glutamate) and it is a perservative that has the added benefit of bring out natural flavors. On the downside, it is totally artifical and many people have sensitivities to it, or even outright allergic reactions. It si most common in Chinese food, and many Chinese places advertise no MSG becasue so many people worry about it. You will find MSG on many food labels, under the full name above, especially in foods that are heavily processed or packed for long shelf life. It is not strictly speaking carcinogenic, but why take chances?

b b
Rating
monosodium glutamate...they use it a lot in Chinese food...supposedly it's not good for you...i think it might ruin your stomach lining or something

uh
Rating
mono sodium glutemate.

Mary S
Stands for monosodium glutamate. You can learn about it at the link.

jkeys00
Rating
I heard it can cause headaches too. Its in Ramen Noodles.

dirtyriverdog
Rating
monosodium glutamate......is created when protein is either partially or fully broken apart into its constituent amino acids or glutamic acid is secreted from selected bacteria. Some people are highly allergic to it.

siriusmary
MSG stands for an additive: monosodium glutamate

Many people are allergic to MSG and have bad reactions like asthma, runny nose, itchy skin, etc. MSG is used to enhance the flavor of foods.

DR. HARPOâ„¢
It stands for MonoSodium Glutamate. MSG It's a type of salt. It's used as a "flavor enhancer"

cloothe
MSG is Mono Sodium Glutamate. It is used in a lot of recipes because it has the effect of making tastes "stronger." But a lot of people are allergic to it. Even for people who are not allergic, using MSG is kind of a cheap way out of just using better ingredients in the first place.

Mrs. Dash, which is sold for its healthy qualities, wants you to know that they are not doing anything like that.

Rating
Avoid MSG, its no good for you. Youll find it in a lot of asian food, and also seasoning as you mentioned.

me
monosodiumglutomate

bdbsmom2897
Rating
MSG is a food additive, or flavor enhancer.

laura palmer
Rating
monosodium glutamate; flavor enhancer. It is free glutamate. Glutamate is an amino acid that is in many of the proteins in your body. In proteins, it's bound to other amino acids. MSG is an unbound form of glutamate.

By the way, aspartame, the artificial sweetener, contains phenylalanine, another amino acid that most people have in their bodies.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy