Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

L have had pins and needles on the sole of my right foot for a couple of days why would this be happening?

What's up with 'old person smell?'?
First of all does anyone know what i'm talking about, and second of all where does it come from!?...

How necessary is a colonoscopy if you have no conditions?
Just wondering if this is just a nice money making procedure or are they actually finding things in perfectly normal healthy people....

Favorite toothepaste?

What is the secret on getting a good nights sleep?

Please help solve an argument?
is diorreah & 'the runs' the same thing?? I also had the runs down as a more solid form than diarreah which was more watery...are they the same thing??...

This is medical has anybody ever heard of putting 2 drops of visine in someones drink puts them to sleep?
this is something i heard want to make sure its not ...

How dod i get rid of a tattoo?
I have a very large black & grey tattoo on my shoulder that would be impossible to cover up. Does laser treatment work, are there different kinds of lasers. Is this is something that somebody has ...

How to cure constipation?
I am 27 yrs female. I haf been having severe constipation since a very long time ago, for many years I believe. This causes my tummy to be often bloated and its a terrible feeling and embarrassed. <...

Was this professional of my doctor?
I like how Adderall makes me feel so I tried getting prescription at my doctor office. I told him I had ADD. He was in the middle of asking me a question and I blurted out "Meatloaf on funnel ...

What do you do when you cant sleep?
I tend to play video games, listen to music, go workout. Stair blankley at my computer, lay in bed and gawk at the ceiling. Watch a movie, or get a snack. What do you do?...

Has anyone ever woke up really dizzy?
This has happened a few times to me. This morning I woke up really dizzy. So dizzy I can hardly stand up because I might fall. I have been awake for a few hours and thought it would go away but it ...

Whats the best quick way to pass a drug test?
smoke alot but have a test in a few days should i go buy a special drink or should i just drink lots of ...

No is there such thing is a spirt??? a gost??? a spirt?
the thing that people say they haunt you??? do you belive them? or not i am takeing a ...

Should we have annual medical check-ups?
Preventative check-ups could reduce unnecessary costs of cure. That being so, should we all have annual check-ups? If yes, could the NHS sustain this extra burden?...

I'm overweight using the Body Mass Index. I play sport and can sprint without feeling any strain. Any issues?

Is it weird to enjoy smelling your own farts?
For some reason I really like it and my own snot, I know that sounds groce and manky as hell but I ...

How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
Your body needs at least eight (8) hours of sleep. Im just curious about how many people do get their beauty sleep....

My doctor reckons I'm paranoid.
He didn't say it, but I know he's thinking it....

Why does everyone think smokers are the lowest form of human beings?
Many people would say it's because not only is smoking dangerous for your health, but it's also harmful to others'. However, consider these:

1) Health disease is the number ...

funkycharles
What happens when a hernia Busts?

Steven B
Rating
You die.

Bu Ang
Rating
they bring you to the ER for surgery.

.:.:.Mizz_undaStood.:.:.
Rating
who knows....?
it sounds icky tho,

nana4141
http://www.co.broward.fl.us/medical/mei00227.htm

MrsMike
A hernia is already sort of a bust. It is when the muscle wall opens up or tears and the intestines poke out thru it. Very painful. Now if the intestines bust or the hernia gets worse - it's surgery.

aggie
Rating
A hernia is related to an out pouching of intestine in a weakened wall. This can be in the abdomen or scrotum. We are born with these weak spots and they basically give way. A hernia may become strangulated when the intestine is compressed and lacks blood flow. I hope this helps. I wasn't sure what you meant by when a hernia bursts

jeromes20042002
Rating
First of all a hernia does not bust,it will however rupture and when this happens you are in a lot of pain in the area of the hernia,sometimes a person can have a hernia for a long time before this may happen but when it ruptures you have to have surgery right away,the one that I know of was in the lower stomach area.If left untreated once it ruptures it could do other damage as well.

cloeen
CAn one bust? I have never heard of that happening! I have one! My doctor has never talked about that before! bye

Juicy.Couture
i had a hernia when i was in third grade (random, i know) it already is a sort of bust, as your intestinal wall has ripped and your intestines are (this sounds gross) spilling out underneath your skin. mine was on my left side about 5 cm below my bellybutton and if i flexed my stomach mucles a large bulge would appear in this region (the intestines pushing against the inside of my skin) i was kind of a weird kid and was amused by this (i was lucky and it didn't hurt for some reason) eventually i had to get it surgically removed but it was cool -- they gave me rootbeer-flavored gas-form anesthetic and i got to go home in a wheelchair cuz i couldn't feel my legs. the stitches were kind of nauseating but i had a cool scar to show the kids on the playground! haha .. i just realized this probably didn't answer your question at all!

# one
Rating
A ruptured hernia is serious. The skin will break open and your insides will be exposed to all kinds of germs. Check out this article. It's the only one I could find.

Barbara A
You need to get it attended to. It can "bust" and then the blood would go into the cavity that is involved...the lower perineal area, the gut, anywhere this hernia is. That is NOT good. Free blood in the body is not good. So take care of it soon.

torskie
I don;t think it really bursts, it is your intestine passing through a weaakness in the abdominal muscle, which usually holds it in.

It can be strangulated when the flow of blood and passage of digestive material is crimped off, that is serious and could cause deadening/gangrene of the intestine and surgury to repair in any case.

Maybe you are thinking of bursting of an infected appendix. That bursting spreads infection in your abdomen and is very serious. Death follows in a day or so.

special-chemical-x
Your guts poke through the muscle and create a bulge underneath the skin. You need to get it checked by a doctor immediately if it starts to hurt as it may be strangulated.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, September 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy