Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Having an Enema. Will it hurt ? PLZ ANSWER. Nervous?
Will it hurt ?

What position will i be in ?

Will i be covered up ?...

Is it possible for pot to not affect you?
Okay, this is probably really stupid... don't laugh at me lol! But the past few times I've smoked I really haven't gotten high while my friends have. Could it be that pot doesn't ...

Have you ever had such a runny nose you have shoved a super absorbent tampon up each nostril?
Is this an urban legend?...

I Woke up one night, could barely move and breathe and saw an alien. What happened?
Ok, one night i woke up and I felt very strange, i could barely move or breathe and i looked over to the right of my bed and i saw an alien there. I was terrified but i leant out of my bed and ...

Does cracking your neck or back hurt your body longterm?

Additional Details
im not talking by accident, I mean to relieve ...

Is it advisable to use only boiled water for drinking? What properties are lost when water is boiled?
Filtered water thru purifiers with multi-level filtering and UV treatment Vs. boiled water - which one is better for drinking purposes?...

How can i get the smell of feces off my fingers?
i tried soap and it didn't work....

Is their a device to keep old people on the toilet?
I take care of these old people. They crap themselves every day. It would be great to just strap them to the toilet while I sleep. I can't find anything except like tape or rope, but they keep ...

Hypnosis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Has anyone out there ever went under to lose weight or etc. Just wanted to know does it really work. Can it really help you? Or have been hypnotized for anything....

Do I go see a dentist or a doctor for this problem...?
I never had my upper-right wisdom tooth removed, even though it came out facing out at my cheek, since it usually never gives me any trouble. Well, somehow, a big gash formed way back there on my ...

Burp - where does it come from?

Cant get sleep?

What's the weirdest trip you have had when smoking the weed?
I have only tried it once (Honest) and watched the most surreal edition of Coronation street, and when I went for a pee it was like a rainbow and felt like it lasted for hours. NEVER AGAIN!
A...

What is an ER emergency?
My recent experience at the ER opened my eyes to this question.
I had this horrible rash that wouldn't go away. It kept me up at night. I didn't want to wait to go to the clinic, so I ...

Why do I feel so tired even after 8 hours of sleep?
When I wake up in the mornings my body feels so tired and I can easily stay in bed another 4 -5 hrs and even then I feel tired.
I never used feel like like this when I was younger.

W...

INSOMNIAC! i have trouble sleeping!?
I have a really hard time getting to sleep at night, and i want to try everything i can to get to sleep before i even consider taking medication for it. Any ideas on how to fall asleep faster? Right ...

Any cure for a hang over?

Am i too fat?
im 43 kgs and my height is about 5'2 (i think im not sure)

and i think im 156 cms(im 13 years old by the way)...

I can not sleep?
I can't sleep as of today:
My head feels tingly and strange,
My hip hurts, my arm did hurt, and my legs hurt.
I can not breathe very well.

I'm 13, I must go ...

I am always tired what can I do?
I am constantly tired, I get 8 hrs of sleep from 10:00 to 6:00 everyday
but I still cant get up and move during the day. I have tried energy drinks,
vitamins and everything over the ...

Mike W
What does it mean when I urinate often? It's always clear or light yellow and I drink plenty of water...?
Can it be unhealthy to drink too much water? Or green tea?

TRACI H
ok...you drink alot of water and you are asking why you pee alot? You need to be asking why someone let you graduate!

j. k
Rating
I think you are fine....it seems when i drink lots of water and dont eat much, then i have to go VERY often...but when i drink lots and eat seems like i go less...i think its prefectly healthy that you go alot and drink so much water, you are just cleaning out your body...and geepers, how much green tea are you drinking?? I would have to say too much of ANYTHING is not that good....water or green tea....their is one disorder(I am a psychologist if this helps) where a person drinks and drinks and drinks...water this is...and you have to restrain them because they will actually drink themselves to death...but dont worry i think you are prefectly fine and the amt's you drink are perfectly fine too...

gvn_obrien
Rating
if you urinate alot it may mean you diabetes and i don't think its unhealthy to drink to much water and i haven't got a clue what green tea is

Elina
Rating
I bet it is,the more you drink,the often you urinate...It's not unhealthy to drink too much but don't overdo with green tea

Ruth B
Rating
If your urine is very light coloured, it means that it's very dilute - if you're drinking a lot of fluid then you will be weeing a lot. However, as others have previously mentioned, if you are peeing excessively and always extremely thirsty, you may have diabetes, so see your doctor. Green tea will make you pee a lot because like all teas and coffees it contains caffeine, which as well being a stimulant is a diuretic - it makes you pee by affecting your kidneys and making them extract more water from your bloodstream. So if you're drinking loads of green tea, or any sort of tea or coffee, cut back to one or two cups a day and see if this makes a difference. If not, see your doctor. Although, if you are really abnormally thirsty and peeing like a horse, I would go and see him anyway. Even if it's nothing, it'll set your mind at rest.

empathy
the dakrer your urine the more impurites your body has and since you drink alot ofwater your body doesn't have anytihng to cleanse, there fore your urine is light.
It is healthy to drink water but not to much becaue it canover work your kindneysa d then you will have to go dialysis we your older.

Foxy
your wee is a healthy colour, dark or smelly urine would indicate a urinary tract infection (more commonly called a UTI in the medical profession) what you are describing could be CYSTITIS. you can get over the counter medicine for this, or you can drink 200mls of cranberry juice a day, no more than 200 mls tho as it can cause stomach ulcers if you have more than 200mls daily, but it's brilliant for killing any bacteria in the bladder. or lemon barley cordial mixed with water works too. but go to your doctor if you are worried and they can test for any uti's.

lambo
see the dOctor

rea4154
You could have over reactive bladder. or you could be just drinking alot. If it is overreactive bladder you need detrol or something. I dont believe drinking too much water or green tea ever hurt anyone. Be care to keep from washing out all minerals. I would take multi vitamin to help supplement what you could be urinating out

thehuntress
Could be diabetes. Check with an MD, asap. My brother-in-law recently died ignoring it and not going to the doctor.

cuckoo meister
Rating
drinking more water make you urinate more...but dont drink a lot of green tea

bubbleskey
It is possible to wash out your electrolytes drinking too much water. The thing that comes to mind, however is that increased thirst and increased urination are symptoms of Diabetes. Do you have a family history or other risk factors?

cosaxteacher
Rating
It can never be unhealthy to drink water, no matter the volume. All you are doing is getting rid of the water you previously drank and you body has processed. Your frequent urination just means, you are drinking a lot of water. Nothing else.

vlaundon2002
Rating
are you drinking a lot of water if you are have you had your blood glucose monitored to make sure you are not diabetic?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy