Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

How do you train yourself to drink water?
I hate the taste of water. I think it tastes nasty, and I only drink one glass a day if that much. I need to drink more water but i can't because its a big chore because I don't like the ...

Is there anyway to get up a couple hours right after you go to sleep?
i need to get up extremely early tomorrow morning, so i'll have to sleep a couple hours tonight because i have work to do. is there anyway that i can wake up from sleep after a few hours, ...

Anyone know any ways i can get to sleep at night and stop laying there thinking?
I dont know what to do as most nights i lay i bed thinking .. i then get stressed out cos i cant stop thinking and i cant sleep .. its 2.50am now ! and i cnt sleep .. ive tried writing everything ...

Do Sleeping Tablets really work?
for the past week or so i have not been able to sleep at night, waking up ever hour or so and i was wondering if sleeping tablets might help me, do they really work and what are the best ones to get? ...

How many hours of sleep should i be getting?
i'm 14 years old. i usually go to bed around 11:30 every night, and wake up at 6:30. it's almost impossible for me to get to bed any earlier, because of homework. i exercise daily, at ...

Heartburn ...I hope!?
Sitting here with really bad heartburn and no rennies or such like.
Any remedies that I dont have to go 5 miles to get which I may have in the cupboard?
T...

What is the best thing to eat after recovering from the stomach flu?
After 4 days of eating crackers, chicken soup,rice,cinnamon toast and 7-up I am almost ready to eat real food, but my stomach is still a little tender so I don't want to get sick all over again. ...

What is something useful you learned on here this week?

Where can you find get well ecards?
My Grandmama just had a heart attack and she is doing well now
In July she has to have her gall bladder taken out
I am so sad cuz she is so dear to me
I take after her and her mother ...

Are antibiotics necessary to clear up sinus and ear infections?
I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection and am prone to ear infections (which is kind of odd for an adult) and I don't want to go to the doctor to get antibiotics. Do these things clear ...

Help. My grandmother is beginning to really worry me!?
Recently, she's been feeling really ill for a various reasons, and today, she's been taken into hospital and I'm getting calls from litterally everyone asking if I know anything. At ...

I believe u should boil baby water before making formula I am told by my daughter in law this is wrong let me
please let me have your thought on the ...

Is it true that opticians/surgeons, pop your eyeball out of its socket to check it over?
My mate said that he's had it done...whilst he was awake! Yyyyyeeeeeuuuucccckkk! My eyes are watering at the thought of it!...

What are the signs you might have a bladder infection and is there any way to get rid of it without a doctor?

When you die?
when you finall die like all things do how do you wont youre remains dealt with..peronly i want to minced put into a fine gause linnen bag and fired out of a cannon and into the sea.fish food thus ...

If 95% of people Suffer from Diarrhea does that mean the other 5% enjoy it??
I know I asked this before but I am still unsure???...

What is the best cold medicine that can make me better by tomorrow?
Even if it isn't medicine, I just want to GET BETTER!!! I hate being sick. What do you suggest is at least THE quickest way to get rid of a cold?
Additional Details
Symptoms? Runny ...

I get bloody noses alot...?
it is so annoying and gross, usually it happens when i have a cold and have been blowing my nose a lot, but sometimes it is just randow. why?!?! once there was a REALLY bad one, and i don't mean ...

Do you sleep on your stomach?
Can I?
Additional Details
This was a pitifull pickup line that someone used on me once. I'm sad no one got it.......

Who is the oldest person on this planet and how old is she/he?

Maymie
What could cause infrequent urination?
i have only went "pee" twice since yesterday morning, once in the morning and then again about 11 p.m. last night and not since, I have drank a lot of water too and it isn't helping any.

kitty luver
see a dr. i dont know

spicy girl 1
Your probably a bit dehydrated that could cause that. A person should drink at least 8 to 10 glass of water a day more in the summer time. If you are having burning or very dark urine or have sign of blood or even smells funny you should see a doctor you probably have a UTI or kidney infection going on.

fortitudinousskeptic
If it's hot where you are and there's no AC, you may be sweating out more than you're drinking. Drink more if that's the case, you should be peeing out about 6 glasses a day easily. If you can't account for the water you're taking in and you're retaining it, you need to get to a doc fast. You could have serious kidney problems.

Lexy
u cud have sweat it all off its ok if u only pee twice....

:)Believe ~ Love:)
you have train your mind to it

~A~
Rating
Are you in a really hot place or are you physically active causing you to sweat a lot? If no, then please have yourself checked out by a doctor.

amosunknown
UTI maybe?

lover of Jehovah and Jesus
Rating
you better have it checked out by the doctor to make sure nothing is wrong. that is not good. keep drinking liquids

Kokopelli
Rating
Good Grief. Drink a gallon of water every hour and see what happens. Either you will blow up and splatter yourself all over the walls or you will take a wizz strong enough to put the space shuttle into orbit.

For all we know your idea of "drank a lot of water" might be a thimble full every six hours.

knowbuddycares
Rating
you might not have drank too much
or you might have perspirated too much to go pee.

KEITH W. N
A couple of things: 1) dehydration....not enough input ; 2) uti (urinary tract infection) 3) a disease called urinary retention

rav0730
Rating
Keep drinking water because you are seriously dehydrated.

blkrose65
you NEED to see a doctor. infrequent urination is usually tied in with kidney issues.

ASK ME ANYTHING!!!!
dont worry its normal just drink some more water
u didn't pee much coz there has to no water in ur body the water u drank must have served other purposes and it means ur body is so dehydrated that the water u take isn't coming out
just check the color of ur pee if it is yellow or brown then u r dehydrated and u have to drink more water
COOL AVATAR BY THE WAY!!!!!

kentuckyredhead5353
Rating
dehydration or your holding fluid. If you have swea ted a lot probably A. If you have bloating and swelling probably B. If A Keep drinking things like Gatorade, propel.. If B see an MD. Have a good one:-)

RainCloud
Rating
Kidney problems.

Crissy
You haven't said anything about the weather condition where you live. If it's hot then your body is already losing water though sweat and you don't need to pee. If it was just a one day scenario then you have nothing to worry about.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.074
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy