Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

What itch on your body, do you find the most satisfying to scratch?
Also do you know what makes us itch? Just had an itch on my ear, felt so good itching it....

I can never fall ASLEEP!?
I go to bed at 2am! if you wake me up at 7 or something I still wont go to bed till 2!

What can make me fall asleep??...

Why do u yawn when someone yawns. like its contagious?

How much sleep do a human being really need?

Does anyone have any tips on how to successfully stop smoking?
i did stop for a month but then got drunk on xmas day and started again. can anyone give me some tips on how to stop the cravings please....

I fall asleep every night and wake up every morning whats wrong with me?

I've decided to quit smoking pot today. Can I get some words of encouragement?
I've smoked for some years and now I "want to" quit but I'm finding it really hard. What am I in for? Can some one give me some encouragement on this? Will I ever be normal again?...

Am always sleepy...and no 1 can tell me why? plz serious answers only?
i used to feel tired alot.. but since a couple of weeks i started almost not have energy at all... i sleep 7, 8 hours wake up,,, go out only if i have to for a couple of hours then go back to sleep ...

If we are to eat healthy foods, then why are they so expensive?
We are warned about weight issues and foods that aren't healthy for us to eat, so then why are they the most expensive? People can't afford to buy them when living on a budget!!! e.g. the &...

How Do You Cure A Blocked Ear?
i have a bad case of the flu and now one of my ears is completely blocked what can i do to unblock it? please help this is so uncomfortable
Additional Details
its 5 o'clock in the ...

Whats the matter with me?
I go to sleep at about 10 and wake up at about 6. And I am exhausted all day. Why is this? I get plenty of sleep....

I'm beginning to see these dark, moving cell thingies. Could something be wrong with my eyes?

â€śCan Positive thinking extend life, and make us recover from illness?

My eyes are very sensitive to light?
are there any suggestions on how i can minimise this problem.
at times it foggy or blurred
the glare from the sun affects me a hole lot
night driving is also a pain
Are there any ...

Is it alright for me to eat my earwax?
I have this overwhelming desire to chew the stuff off my cotton swab every morning! Will it hurt me?...

Waht is normal sugar level in Blood. Is it 300 range is too high ??
Son of ...

True or old wifes tale........?
Eating large amounts of sugar causes thread worms?...

Does this happen to anyone else at night?freakyy!?
This is so freaky and I tell people about it and no one ever knows what I am talking about. I will be sleeping and in the middle of the night, I will wake up but I CANT MOVE.I am literally paralized. ...

Why do my fats hurt?
I get this really sharp pain sometimes when I fat....

How do I stop my wife from being a dreadful hypochondriac?
She is making herself ill, her only ailment is hypochondria....

lilmisssun22
What causes you to urinate more than you should?
Ive not been drinking enough to cause me to go this much and it doesnt sting and colour is clearish
Additional Details
two things

ian h
Rating
STELLA

rock star
Rating
nerves are you nervous about something

lilmissnaughty
Rating
Apple juice drinks

Gerard K
Rating
There are times where you urinate more than normal.. Its ok if it doesnt happen every week or so.. I drive for a living and the odd time it happens to me..There are days when Im bursting to go every hour or so and its very irritating.. I believe you can get a chill in your kidneys that can trigger it.. It usually passes and by the 2nd or 3 rd day your back to normal flow.... If the condition persists you should see a doctor..

Joe Kool
Rating
Too much beer or too much coffee.

michele
Diabetes

cenedra
Rating
There are a number of conditions which can cause this, diabetes being one of them. See your doctor for urine tests.

Jules
If its clear and you haven't been drinking lots of water then sounds like an infection yes. Nip an early morning sample to your docs for testing, actually take 2 and have one pregnancy tested too if that could be a reason.

arethusa_lad
Get your kidneys checked, I started having to rise in the night and soon I was getting up for a stroll into the toilet at least five times every night shedding copious amounts. It turned out my kidneys have shot it probably due to all the diclofenec pain killing tablets I have swallowed on doctors orders. My doctor has died so I can't ask him about it...... Good Luck......

allears
These three symptoms may indicate pregnancy.

Hedge Witch
More salt in your diet than you normally have?

PlanetBerry
Too many answers for this and the only one that you should follow is go see your doctor.

emma
Rating
Could be an infection go see the nurse at your doctors she will be able to help you

spongebobs biggest fan
Rating
pregnancy

im thinking about setting up a tent over the toilet im in there soo much

being diabetic can make you need the loo all the time

if you think your either of those see a doc!

DolceVita
Rating
pregnant much?

Brutally Honest
Rating
Maybe you ARE drinking more than you realize, or perhaps you've been eating foods that have a high water content (many fruits for example). However, sometimes the body just purges excess fluid that its been retaining. If it continues to be a problem, see your doctor.

grodno
Possibly a urinary infection.

lsuki28
Could be onset of UTI Urinary Track Infection or Bladder infection, doesnt have to burn or sting right away, drink cranberry juice

toperupatony
Rating
cold weather. possibly diabetes, urine infection, dieting, eating lots of fruit and veg and not much else. could be several reasons, if it is accompanied by excessive thirst or tiredness or weight loss or gain or continues for a few days i would see your gp.

kathy_is_a_nurse
There could be many reasons. Have you decreased your sodium intake? Minimal sodium can cause more urinary output. Do the liquids you are drinking have a diuretic effect...like caffeine, alcohol, etc.? Are you diabetic (or could you be diabetic)? Out of control blood sugars can cause increased urine. Are you on a new medication that could increase your urine output? Are you pregnant (or could you be pregnant)? Pressure on the bladder can have you going more often. Any chance of kidney disease?

Some of the problems are harmless...others are not...or at least are a warning sign of a problem. It is never a bad idea to have something like this evaluated by your doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy