Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

How do you help yourself fall asleep?
I've been having trouble getting to sleep the past few days...
And I'm not an anxious person, and my beds fine. I just can't sleep. Period. My eyes just stay open....

What can i use on my sunburn?
i burnt my self preatty much all over and it really hurts on my stomach and legs i used aloe vera lotion and it didnt really work that great and im in pain please help me?...

How should i treat an ulcer on my tongue?

Additional Details
funnily enough@ constipation......

Have you ever donated blood?
Have you ever donated blood? Are you willing to donate blood? If not, why not?...

Is it supposed to burn when I pee?

What are the best foods to eat when your stomache is upset?

How many of you smoke?
And how many cigarettes do you think you smoke a day?

Just curious.....cheers
Additional Details
Ok, just to clarify...I do not smoke! Just curious as to who does and how many....

Why do I fall asleep after eating?

My sister is eating spiders what do i do?

As a stripper, what is the best thing to do when it is my time of the month?

How can i get to sleep?..?
what can i do to make me fall asleep?...

How can I get rid of yellow cigarette stains on my fingers?

I going to quit smoking tomorrow.Have any advice?

If I have a sore throat, Can I eat chili?
I have a sore throat, and I want to eat a bowl of chili. Like the spicy kind with the beans and meat and all. So I'm wondering, will the spiciness make my throat worse? Or is it okay to eat the ...

Everytime we get my step kids they are infested with lice. what should i do i am constantly treating them?
we have the kids two weeks on two weeks off it takes three days to get the whole house and kids free of lice . when the two weeks ids up we send them back and when they return they have it again ...

Is it unhealthy to have a wrong sleep routine?
I sleep in the morning and wake up in the evening so my routine is totally opposite of the real one. But I do get my 8 to 9-hour sleep. Is it still unhealthy? Or if you get enough sleep no matter ...

What is an effective way to reduce a high fever of over 104?

Additional Details
this is an ...

Has anyone ever got up in the middle of the night?
and taken a leak in the fridge by mistake! or any other funny place?...

Why am i always cold?
Even when its really hot im always cold, my family open windows and i have to shut them because i constantly shiver, i dont really understand? does anyone know what could be wrong??...

What doe's D.N.A. stand for?

Sam
What causes someone to sleep longer than 8 hours?
For example, I will often sleep 12 hours.

trmktr
Rating
the optimal sleepimg time is 8, the more you sleep, the more you give effort. as a result, your daily energy that you gain by sleeping, is getting lower.

Bridget A
Rating
Sleeping late is something I do all the time. Sometimes it's just plain 'laziness' on my part,but it can be depression. CFS(chronic fatigue syndrome)lots of stuff. i pretty much agree with some of the other answers I saw on here. mental fatique, worrying, etc.

the tycoon
Rating
u wud b'com lazy....

Elephants 4 Life
Rating
The more energy you expell, the more energy you have... The same is true in reverse.
or
'Laziness begets laziness'

Best Answer
Rating
An ordinary male should sleep 6 hrs.
A female sleeps for 7 hrs.
A child sleeps for 8 hrs.
An infant sleeps 9 hrs.
A fool sleeps 10 and more hrs !!!

It is not my own wordings, scientists found out.

Gowher Rashid C
after getting up he wouldnot be able to concentrate in his work.

Codey S
Rating
fatigue more ur tired long u sleep

Syed S
Rating
These answers are full of information. Take it or you are dumb!

Mike is lost
Rating
being lazy usually

CrisK
Rating
fatigue

Orpheus G
Rating
Not sleeping for three nights?

schlosky_deli
Depression. Laziness. Disease/sickness. Hangover.

PaPa SmurF
Rating
depression

Holly9
Many things can cause it, including disease or depression.

How long has this been going on?

Try taking your temperature. A low-grade fever may indicate you are fighting an infection of some sort. We sleep more when we're fighting an infection or other disease because our body is able to produce more anti-bodies when we sleep. That's what helps us to get better. If you have a low grade fever, make an appointment with a doctor.

Rem
tiredness

Non-Redneck
Maybe it has to do with the amount of light (natural and artificial) that comes into the sleeping area.

Also the amount of physical activity one does in a day plays a part, especially if one is not used to doing physical activity.

Justine W
Hangovers.

icunurse85
Rating
Exhaustion, stress, depression

marion_kunizukii
Rating
kids often sleep longer

candy
Rating
very tired

b.johne k
Rating
i sleep 10 sometimes more depending on the activities needed for the week if it less than 8 one day soon i will make up for it i use to suffer from insomnia go figure i have epilepsy now so the meds help slow me down to sleep that's crazy they say alot of Gemini's suffer from epilepsy

i love brett!
i think it depends on how your day was yestarday like my day yesterday was long and tireing so i slept long

Brian A
Rating
I don't know, but I would love to sleep for 12 hours.

FrenchCanuck
this is because you are young and you don't have anything to do... it's normal for young people to sleep a lot... They spend all their time thinking hard about futile stuff, so it drain all their energy.

April H
Rating
some people need more sleep then others but depression can cause you to not want to get up, and if you sleep too much then it just makes you more tired, when you wake up for that first time get up, your routine can change

TUNNER
tiredness

skaaz
Rating
i sleep day and night when i can... i call it temporary suicide... u can leave this world but u know u can always come back... i sleep when im waiting for something or missing someone... i sleep to get out of doing things... depression.... fatigue... i sleep to rid myself of high anxiety, separation anxiety, postramatic stress disorder, and obessive-compulsive disorder... i sleep to leave my sickness behind... i sleep to forget the past... so it might be mentally for you but it could be physical too... i sleep cause i ache so bad... i sleep because i dont want to get out of bed... its normal in my family to sleep long hours... but if its becoming a problem you should check with your doctor...

rosieC
Rating
Stress, anxiety; CFS( chronic fatigue syndrome) ; depression and sleep disorders such as narcolepsy, etc are some of the reasons for long hours of sleep. Another is a very active night life.

Studies found that most eating are done during the wakefulness cylce. Apparently sleeping for long hours can make you lose weight. as it prevents emotional eating.

Life ain't always easy
Fatigue for sure.

Cara G
you enjoy the awesomeness of sleep!!!!

Carlos
Rating
maybe you work really hard.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy