Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

If some one has had a fit and is having memory problems afterwards how is a good way to get memory back?
i would be grateful for any advice i could be given
Additional Details
yes by fit i do mean ...

Is there a way to remove food stuck in the throat?
For the past decade there is this ONE tiny spot in my throat where food *always* gets stuck in - nowhere else. So I have three questions:
1) Why only one place consistently?
2) How do I fix ...

I'm going to download festival and would like to take helium to inhale for fun, will it harm me very much?
IRON MAIDEN!...

How can I stop my ear piercing from getting infected all the time?
I have had a piercing in between my cartilage and ear lobe for about 6-7 years now. About 2 years ago, right above the earring (not the actual hole) started swelling and getting infected. Ever since ...

How much sleep are you getting?
I am a police officer and I have rotating shifts everyday. I rarely get enough sleep and when I do go to sleep, I have insomnia. I average about 5 hours of sleep each day. I am curious of how many ...

Whats the best medication to use to stop snoring?
by that i mean are there are nose drops or sprays or is there just the strips you stick across your ...

How often do you clean out your ears?

Sleeping question?
whenever im sleeping its summer i have to have covers over me or i cant sleep even if its boiling hot or im really tired why is this?...

Smoke alot of weed?
is it normal to feel like your gonna throw up for just acouple seconds after you smoke alot?...

What causes sharp stomach pain?
my 14 yr old son was woken by sharp pains .....he isnormally a healthy lad....

Why ARE THE DOCTORS NOW SO CRAPPY? i cant find a good one?
i have some issues with my health i need help with .today i seen on and i could not understand him .he could not even speak proper english.. then the next one was i would say 90 years old half blind ....

Why are hiccups so hard to get rid of?

Does anyone know what my symptoms could mean?
I continually have chest pain, rapid heart rate, numbness in hands and feet, headaches shortness of breath. My blood pressure usually runs 110/70, but in the past 3 months, it has been running 140/90...

Do you guys take a bath/shower every single day?
it's not that im unhygienic, i was just brought up in a country where its hot and people love to take a bath/shower 1-2x/day....

I work 3 12 hour shifts back to back and at nite - best ways to stay alert ????
i work 3 12 hour shifts and all at nite -due to my line of work - im out in the elements patroling,all nite - any advice on how to stay alert besides coffee and mountin dew - sorry i cant drink ...

If you eat an ice lolly too quickly, why do you get a headache ?

Why do i feel very tired after having a long sleep of 8-10 hrs?
i'm a young student of age 20 yrs.
i feel very tired and my eyes are burning after i had a long sleep....

Any methods on how can one stop smoking?
I am early 20 ,and I started smoking about 2.5 years ago. I was not addicted in the begining, But Now ( for 6 months or a little less) am addicted to them 6 to 10 per day. I don;t want it to go ...

Do gelatin tablets really make you're hair grow faster?

Getting better sleep?
okay I am 13 yrs old and I'm get to sleep fine but I wake up feeling awful! Like I don't even feel like moving. Now I get about 8 hours of sleep each night but I still feel terrible. I wake ...

Anita R
What can you drink to get cocaine out of system, smoked 2 days ago and have to get tested tomorrow morning?
I am a recovering meth addict and I got drunk and did something really stupid, after being off meth for around 3 years, I decided to try crack cocaine. I have been trying to get on at this job for months and finally got the interview and was told if I pass the Dru & Alcohol test and background check the job is mine !!! Great timing, Alcohol is the gateway drug for me, if I hadnt drank I wouldnt have done the crack, god Im so
stupid, speaking of witch I already made ammends with GOD and if anyone out there would care to pray for me and the test tomorrow morning, I would sure appreciate. Im going back to AA. Wow this should teach me a lesson, I want this job so bad
and It would help my family so much with the finances. Once again I have screwed up. Please any suggestions on what to do to pass the test, and yes I know stay off drugs and alcohol.
thanks to anyone that can help.

Christopher K
Rating
Kiss that test bye-bye.

chemtutor
Rating
Remember this the next time you think about getting drunk, since you're not going to pass the test.

John L
Rating
Try a big cup of standing in the unemployment line?

Love Never Fails
Rating
There's no way that you're going to get it out of your system that fast.

Willy
Rating
I have no suggestions, but good luck to you. I hope you find your way back to recovery soon. I hope you'll manage to stay away from the alcohol from now on. It's easy to think that alcohol is harmless, which for the most part it is, but we,(you aren't the only one. ), tend to make bad decisions when intoxicated.

(Wow look at all the Holier Than Thou Sheep flock to this one - Azzhats)

Joe Palooka
Rating
Coke only stays in your system for 3 days. You may be alright. I'm sure they'll tell you if you're not.

Stephanie R
Rating
Should be out already but just drink lots of water hospitals make you drink a charcoal substance (believe me takes everything out of you)

SoStayWithMe&I'llHaveItMade
try to find some kind of system flush at a GNC type place (vitamins and supplements store). they worked for pot for people I know but I dont know about crack....and it may not work but should increase your odds...also any type of liquids are good, because the more you urinate before a urine drop test, the better your odds of passing (again no guarantees cuz coke metabolites are with you for 3 days on average). good luck with the job and you recovery! and you'll be in my prayers. as a former addict (to regular coke) I feel for you.

TallulahsMama
Rating
Unfortunately you most likely will not pass that test. I do wonder if you were sabotaging yourself or setting yourself up for failure. And no offense if you relapsed you don't know how to stay off of drugs and alcohol. I do give you props though in admitting you have a problem and going back to AA.

Aurora P
Rating
You can't get the drug out of your system that quickly, that's why employers do these tests.

I will be praying for you though!

Rating
To bad you didn't get that call a day sooner. You are definately not going to pass a drug test. There isn't anything you can do about it.

Sharon T
Rating
I am sorry to tell you but cocaine is usually in your system at a minimum of three days. Drug Tests check for metabolites of cocaine and not cocaine it's self. There is nothing you can take other than to quit using.

Temmah B
Rating
I'm really sorry, but you are not going to pass that test...

ibettergonow
Rating
You just failed the drug test

I am a recovering addict....please get help....

Roz_26
Im afraid to say you cannot get that coke out of ur system in time
Even bad quality coke can stay in the system for ages.

Sorry, but great to hear how far you've come. My sister was a heroin addict for years. she managed to get clean but she relapsed and died four weeks ago. i know you know this, but stay clean and healthy for your family's sake.

Good luck mate

xx

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy