Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Do you need to take a bath right now?
I do,i stink!...

When do you wash your hands when you pee, before or after?
or not at all?...

At what point is a rent free roommate considered ungrateful?
My fiancee and I allowed a good friend of hers to move in with us only asking her to clean up the house and buy a small amount of groceries every two weeks. She did not clean for the most part, she ...

What do you consider to be a healthy breakfast?

Breathing problems - please help?
I have this problem where it feels like I do not get enough air into my lungs, I eaither have to gasp or yawn to get feeling comfortable. This goes on all day untill by jaw muscles ache.
I went ...

I need help with my face?
i want to know whats wrong with my facial feautres. i know somethings wrong because my lips and nose look werid and all this acne. I want to know whats wrong with my face. if you dont say anything is ...

I have to urinate at least every half hour to 1 hr what can be wrong?
I have diabetes II. I don't drink liquid that much to have to urinate that amout of time. Please give me your ...

How do u cure a runny nose?

My son has cold (flu & cough) and his breathing is very fast. Why?

How to fall asleep?
I'm having trouble. Is there any way I can fall asleep faster?...

What country is the best when it comes to heatlh care.?
which country takes better care of its citizens, rich & poor.
Additional Details
the US isnt the best. they dont take care of anyone but rich ppl....

What is the best foods to eat for iron deficiency?

Medical Help ASAP?
Ok can someone tell me wuts u thnk the problem is...a freind of mine juss told me today that lately the left side of her body starts to shake..like her legs n arms...she told me tht when her leg ...

Can cracking your knuckles really affect your hands when you get older???
Some say it's bad, others say it does nothing at all. What is the truth????...

I have used a mobile phone in a hospital ward and nobody died - Was I lucky or is that a myth about mobiles?

Additional Details
Brilliant answer R...

Does anybody else 'twitch' when they're just about to drop off to sleep?
My whole body just 'jumps' or gives one big 'twitch', just as I'm about to nod off for the night in bed! Does this happen to anyone else and do you know why it does?...

What causes an eye twitch?
For the past few weeks, one of my eyes has been twitching (inside, not noticable to others). I thought it was just strained, and have been trying to give it a rest, but It continues.

What ...

How can i cure my acne witout spending a fortune...like, can i use things at home?

How many of you out there have quit smoking?
any advice to someone who is on there 4th day?...

Moms only please?
my one and a half year old daughter has little round poops, i call it rabbit pellets. its always been this way, they are like little rocks. i told the doctor and he said its normal, but my other two ...

KC
What can help you stop throwing up or stop feeling like you have to throw up?
I know coke syrup use to be a big thing but is there anything else?... store or home remedies welcomed.

mo m

A
Rating
Drink water or rest. Take Tylenol.

Didii
Rating
Smelling salts work. It's what marathon runners to when they feel like they're about to throw up. I heard drinking milk helps too. I'm not sure about that one though.
:)

kanona
Rating
there could be a serious medical problem there hon, you should think about going to your doctors and asking them for help. :-)

Tony89250
take some PEPTO BISMOL then have soemone knock you out and lay you on your stomach and when u wake up....... BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

High Cotton
time

lolal0veex3
Rating
eat bread and theres something called brioski its italian
my familys been useing it for years they have it in a italian deli

Jessica
sipping tea or soda, try laying down or putting your head between your legs, if your throwing up repeatedly you might have a stomach bug if you dnt stop throwing up go to a doctor it could be more serious

ThatKindaWildGirl
Rating
anti-acids. i think also things like bread and stuff with no dairy and stuff helps too.
x

Carrie23faery
Rating
We always give the kids Ginger Ale when they are feeling sick. Seems to work and helps them keep food down as well.

marcrabot
are you pregnant? drunk? or diarea?

neonlights1971
Rating
Petobizmol(Sp)
or theres a medication out there that is a script called Phenagon(Sp)

Dionne J
Sometimes eating a little table salt will help. That's what settles your stomach from eating saltine crackers; while giving your tummy a starch to work on, too. Eating or drinking ginger anything is good. Sipping something warm as you can stand is good. Soda like root beer or coke is good in soothing your stomach.

Pedialyte popsicles, Powerade, Gatorade, and things as such are good after the vomiting is long over with. Usually the electrolytes are low in the body after repeated vomiting and they need to be replenished.

BUT, doctors will tell you only clear liquids should be consumed during vomiting episodes. Also eating something like toast or bland soups are allowed until you feel better. No juices or anything sugary. If there is persistent vomiting you should seek professional help. Taking medication is sort of tricky while vomiting. If it is a pill, it won't stay in long enough to help you out. You have a better chance if its a liquid. I don't know about you, but smelling Pepto makes me want to hurl sometimes! So you might want to get a store brand. I hope this will help you in the long run.

don_horaldo
*don't try* consecrated mandrake will stop you from throwing up. and most other things too.

Dj Conquest
gravol , tums, pepto bismol.
gravol is the best.
there are many anti-nausea , anti-vomit pills/drugs that are available OTC

toy_sanjiyan
Maybe Alkeseltzer or Tums? Maybe some ginger, it's supposed to help with digestion/ease your stomach? Like candied ginger, since you probably don't want to make a meal with it...

I also used to like Chamomile tea when I was younger and sick. But if you drink tea, just drink herbal tea, not black or green or anything.

Kevin P
Rating
ummm i think by smellin achohol cuz the strong smell it has i think not sure hope it helps :)

gorminolo
Rating
In all honesty , but unfortunalty the governement and alot of people are or brainwashed the mass to think its really bad ect ect but its a natural plant , and like other plants it has some useful qualities in such occasions. Marijuana - Cannabis is very good to relieve stomach pain and to bring back appetite.

Female truck driver
sometimes nausea is caused by fatigue or severe lack of sleep. If you can settle your stomach Enoch to get a decent rest it might aleviate the nausea all together

Corrupt
The scent of lemon or ginger (I find dill calms my stomach)

c_althen
If it's because of a hangover and your even throwing up water your body needs some light easy to digest food to restart the digestive process. Chicken soup works well. I tried this after my worst hangover ever in Vegas and it stopped me from vomiting. If your just sick here is a page that should help you greatly: http://www.susangaer.com/studentprojects/vomit.htm

Fe Fi Fo
Rating
Cheese crackers & 7-up

Loki
Rating
ginger is a time proven method,
ginger ale, candied ginger, ginger tea, anything available should help.
they even proved that on mythbusters actually

DRE
Rating
Anti-nausea medicine...and don't eat or drink anything too strong, try some ginger ale or Coke and saltine crackers

nochocolate
DRAMAMINE - This can help if your nausea is caused by dizziness or feeling off balance.

also

Ginger root is widely used as a digestive aid for mild stomach upset and is commonly recommended by health care professionals to help prevent or treat nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness, pregnancy, and cancer chemotherapy
http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/ginger-000246.htm

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy