Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Paracetamol overdose? my girlfriend took 8 paracetamol tablets yersterday morning, 6 more this morning?
is this an overdose, i dont know how many u meant to have, last night she started geting sharp pains in her abs, im worried about her, help....

What's the best way to keep cool in hot weather?
And also how to sleep when it's really hot and humid? Lack of sleep sending me loopy!...

My teenage girl has been experiencing burning pee what do i do?

I have kidney pain. What could be causing it?

Anti-depressants??
I was just wondering if i need to go see my gp,i`ve alot going on in my life just now and feel really down all the time,if it wasn`t for my son i probably wouldn`t get out of my bed in the morning.<...

Colour of blood?
Is it true that the colour of blood is actually blue inside the ...

Which is better showers at Night or in the Morning?
Opinions :-)
and how does it affect your hair when you wake up?...

Why is it that when we vomit,theres always carrots?
even if you havent eatern them!!...

I have just entered an affair with a beautiful women need advice never done this before?

What's a good home remedy for sunburn other than aloe vera lotion and calamine lotion?
got buuuurned. and those lotions are not doing the trick....

I ate some bread that had green mold on it?
Hey I need to find out something, I ate some bread that had a little green mold on it and I didn't even know and I'm not sure if it will do any kind of harm to my body or if it will make me ...

Does it realy make them wet the bed?
I've heard a rumor that when someones sleeping, you can dip their hand into a bowl of warm water and it makes them wet the bed. Is this true? Because I wanna know before I go camping....

Have you ever been woken up by an annoying noise?
This morning my husband set his mobile phone alarm for 7am!

7am fast asleep in bed and I was awoken to the sound of what sounded like 2 cats fighting under my bed....I had to peel my head ...

Whats the best chapstick for Chapped Lips?
I have to run to the store after work bc my lips are chapped and bugging the heck outta me. So I'm taking a poll, what do you guys think is the best chapstick out there, that will heal my lips ...

I know urine is sterile in healthy individuals so why should you wear gloves when handling urine specimens?

How can I get to sleep more quickly?
Sometimes I am awake for hours, how can I get to sleep more quickly?
Additional Details
Serious answers please!...

Moscitoes are eating me alive...?
I'm being bitten by these things like crazy.They don't seem to be biting my husband though,why me?What can I do to keep them away,besides coveing up with clothes?Its too hot.I live in V...

Do you like getting massages ?
Going to the spa, and so on............

What cause your blood pressure to become elevated?
Name your source and or reference....

Why am I always so cold?

duckgirl313
What are the most comfortable shoes for standing all day? (9 hours)?

War Veteran
Rating
Combat boots...I love them!

Chris
Rating
I prefer not to use shoes and have my toes in the sand for 9 hours. :)

Alexis
Rating
Sneakers
&
Flip Flops =]

Lily_Flowers
tennie shoes or slippers :)
Miss Regulus Black

curious cat
a silly fad, but super comfortable.....CROCS....ugly (in my opinion, but sooo great to work in)...they're coming out with a bunch of new designs now I think...here's a link to the website (pretty affordable too)

robert KS LEE.
Rating
any sort of shoes with flat bottom like slipper n sandal.

Josie826
Rating
I have never found a good shoe that allows you to stand for hours, but I have found some good shoe inserts that really help alot and keep the feet from aching too bad. Go to any good athletic shoe store (Finish Line, Foot Locker, etc) and take the shoes that you normally wear or purchase a pair there and tell the sales person that you stand on your feet for several hours a day and you need a good shoe insert. I did that at the Finish Line and my shoes are very comfortable and allowed me to walk for hours at Walt Disney World. Oh, by the way, I wear New Balance shoes almost exclusively. They are the most comfortable for me.

askaway
a well fitted flat rubber soled shoe...be sure to put in an orthopaedic insert...it gives you a little extra support

jodi_bim
i stand on my feet for 10 hrs so I know ur pain...go to ***** Sporting Goods they have a thing there that u walk on and it tells what shoes are best for you walking and your feet. I did it and my feet have never felt better!

Cristina
Rating
It depends on the arch of your feet. Trace your feet and if your feet are really straight with barely any curve or arch (like mine) skater shoes like vans and DC are really comfy. Just go accordingly. Also check the cushion of the shoes.

lizzy
Rating
Reebok Classics.

Spades-AllIN
Air Force Ones

cowley2003
Rating
New Balance! They're not pretty, but they are damn comfortable.

McFLY_wannaB
Flats, they have some really cute, stylish ones at Old Navy. Chucks are good too. Wedges might be comfy too... i never really stood all day, except at the state fair and i'm always wearing sneaks!

riteon
It has to be a shoe with great arch support. I used to stand on cement floors 10 to 11 hours a day and my feet were killing me. I was buying very cheap shoes at the time. Finally decided I had to spend the money on my feet. The comments on New Balance tennis shoes are right on, they are good. Nurses shoes are great also. A lot of tennis shoes that cost a little more($40 to $70) have great arch supports. I have a pair of Sketchers that I can walk for hours in. Go for anything that has a great arch support, that's where the comfort is.
Easy Spirit is a great shoe, also.

Obsequious
Rating
Cobbie Cuddlers or Rockport. If you can't find a comfy pair of shoes you could try Dr. Scholls gel inerts.

brittany k
i love my new balance tennis shoes. i am a waitress and they are so comfortable. they are your best bit.

*queenfairy1*Antioch California
have you checked out the stores that doctors and nurses buy their shoes? I have and they have some nice ones.

Memphis Lawdog
Rating
It depends on how you stand. Most people stand with their weight distributed primarily on their heels. If you fall into this catagory, a running shoe would work best for you. If you put more weight on the balls of your feet, a crosstrainer or walker would do you better.

Baby!! =)
I like Converse guys' shoes, really comfortable. pretty much any brand of guys' shoes. BUT a sports brand like Adidas, Nike, Fila, etc. those shoes are like walking on a cloud!

josh w
I am a brick mason and am on my feet all day and believe it or not i found that a good pair of new balance tennis shoes are the most comfortable shoe to wear when your on your feet all day.

Mark R
Rating
who stands on there feet a lot and does a lot of running around? nurses!!!!!! try nursing shoes they work great and help with ankle support and lower back pain as well as fatigue and they come in all colors good luck and enjoy

Asami
Nu-Balance

missbam
new balance

beautyfulshorty420
New Balance...I stand on my feet all day with them on and they're wicked comfy!!! a lil expensive but well worth it

dream2twdsspace
Rating
tennis shoes are definetly the most comfortable shoes for standing all say if they are good ones. I just spent a bit more on new American Eagle shoes, but they are worth it. Just finding shoes that support your feet.

nelly
pink and fluffy BUnnY slippers

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy