Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Which is better, dont wash my teeth to get immunity to germs, or wash my teeth, to stabilize PH level?

Is smoking around 5 to 10 cigs a day that bad for you?
i know you shouldnt smoke but is it really ...

ACK!! Why can't I sleep?
It's 5am EDT, and I CANNOT fall asleep. I lie down for half an hour or so, and when I am still fully awake after that I get up and read, or take a bath, burn some chamomile incense, etc. T...

Why there is always a polite notice in public toilets to wash your hands? Don't we already know about it?

How to stop a snneze?
i have just had sinus surgery, and they put splint up my nose. So when i sneeze, it so painfull. I ve tryed pinching my nose together but cant because nose is swelled. Does any body know how to stop ...

Im going into hospital and im being put to sleep by anesthetic being injected into my IV does it hurt?
Some people the IV dosent hurt but when they put the anesthetic in it, it does? is this true?...

Can't stay awake at work!! help!!?
hi all, i am in my 3rd week of a new job working mon - fri 8-4, I get up @ 5.15 as I have to travel a fair bit to get here. Now despite going to bed early the night before I am sat at my desk ...

I can't sleep RIGHT NOW and im REALLY REALLY tired help?
i need 2 slleep suggestion?...

Why can't i sleeeeep?
the past week or so i cant sleep for nothing i will just lay in bed all night if i actually go to bed i usually just stay up and clean or watch tv, but even the next day after i haven't slept ...

I have a swollen foot can any one help please?
i work in a bar and two weeks ago i had a little lump on me foot, but then me foot went swollen and painfull, if any one can help that would be good thanx. jen ...

Do you know any product or diet to clean your sistem?

Pulling a sickie..?
i want to take 2/3 days off work sick.. haven't had a sickie for years. what can i say i have got? :-)
Additional Details
hey brainooze and demon! i think you're right. but ...

Have you ever smoked?

Anyone know how to cure sunburn?
its painfull and i wanna know any random cures anyone might know?...

I keep getting headaches and some blurryness in my eyes.What is this?
What I mean by blurryness is if you have ever looked at the sun or a shiney object for a few seconds and looks away you can see the blurryness for a while after looking at that objct....

How much sleep should i be getting each night?
i am 15 years old.
average weight + height....

Milk makes me sick?
i dont know why but everytime i smell milk it makes me wanna puke and when i drink it, it gives me the worst stomach ache ever but then nothing happens... the ache just goes away.....

Can i pick up a prescription for my dad?

Does anyone else really struggle getting up in the mornings?
I hit the snooze button about 100 times, and literally consider calling in sick every day because I don't want to get out of bed. I don't have late nights, I lay all my clothes out the ...

How come people don't believe in natural healing, like a natural cure for cancer?
if you believe in cures of health problem in a natural way, tell me why? if you don't tell me why?...

ab2k7
WHY DO I FEEL ILL ON red bull????
im drinking red bull and have nearly finished but i feel sick....y???

moebiusfox
Rating
It's a stomach bomb.

The taurine makes me feel gross just thinking about it.

?
Rating
Too much caffine. What else have you drank today? Coffee? Tea? Pop?
Have you eaten anything lately? Eating something may make you feel better. Try a sandwich.
I can't drink more than 1 to 1 and a 1/2 cups a day. That's my caffine limit. I drink water the rest of the time.

PK
may be you can try other things which make you feel good

bobby w
too much caffeine that why u will fell sick

bovie
You may have taurine intolerance.

technical difficulties
it's jammed full of caffiene.. drink some orange juice and lay down a few.

it's crap...

junk!

laissez
Look at the ingredient list. Try something natural for a change. There are some fabulous teas on the market and and the bloody Brits have been using them for a millenia as a midday pick-me-up.

?
Rating
no vodka in it dude

mbsparks11@verizon.net
Rating
Red Bull in my opinion is nasty! But I also think another "Energy drink" taste gross. BUT Red Bull is not good for you because it speeds up your heart ad can cause heath problems.

?
Its very sickly almost like syrup. You probably drank it too fast & the caffine is making you feel sick

‚ô•cozicat‚ô•
i drink red bull with vodka,it really peps me up if im off out after work but my heart ends up thumping like mad after a few and i begin to feel groggy..must be all the caffeine?

Jorge R
Rating
the rush of caffine.... you should try drinking half of it or slowly drink it as you need the energy...

‚ô•Lolita‚ô•
If you drink a lot the caffeine can REALLY screw you up. Try drinking water to subdue the side effects.

Sam
because its crack in liquid form!

nlikeflynn63
a form of mad cow disseese?

jove46
Probably because you're not accustomed to heights :-)

Vivax
its because of its taste. Its awful. I hate it.

venus
Rating
caffeine rush,may be to blame,it's not good for u

Leonie567
Rating
Red Bull contains a lot of caffine.

And sometimes your system just rejects certain food and drink.

There are *Loaddds* of reasons why you could be feeling sick.

Ellie29uk
Rating
Try leaving out the vodka!

PETER F
Rating
I drink it quite often , normally before i go to the gym. It gives me a boost, especially as I don't drink coffee so my body is not accustomed to caffine. I have never felt sick after drinkling it though...

LouiseBriers
Rating
u cud be sensitive to the amount of caffine that is in RED Bull

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy