Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

I have called in sick at work on tuesday and they really thought i sounded sick, but im not.wud it b?
good yo go in today?I m not very good at pretending to be sick... Help I really feel guilty....

Why is this happening to me?!?
for the past week i wanna say...it could be more...i keep having muscle cramps in my legs...both legs, the front thigh muscle. its very annoying and i wanna know why its happening

some ...

Is smoking 5 cigs a day really that harmful?
I recently had surgery and was smoking a pack and a half a day. I have had problems lately with one of the incisions healing and the doc said to stop smoking.....it is just so hard....obviously 5 is ...

What do i have? its weird?
i been sleeping all day and all night long like i cant get enough sleep. i been really cold, like cold shivers, but my skin fells very warm. And my skin like hurts bad....

Is it unhealthy to sleep on your stomach?

Whats the best way to deal with insomnia?
had surgery a week ago and since then have not been able to ...

Why am I always tired.?
I am always tired! I am fit and healty, I eat well and work out at least 3 times a week, I dont drink much alcohol or caffine, I go to bed about 10.30 every night and get up @ 6am, sometimes I have ...

I'm stressed and I can't get a grip on it!!?
There really is nothing to be THAT stressed about...if I could just relax and get some proper rest, I think that would be a start. People are starting to think I am nuts...I have tried to help ...

Would you rather go deaf, blind , or mute?
I'm doing a survey. Think carefully. What would you choose?
Additional Details
Since, most people said mute. Ok, say if it was Blind or Deaf? What would you choose....

How often do you clip you finger and toe nails?

How do I get marijuana out of my system, I only took one hit on monday night.?
I don't normally smoke pot, but Monday night I just took one hit, and now a company has scheduled an interview for a job on Friday. I don' t know when the piss test is, but I'm sure ...

Smoking or owning a gun? what is most dangerous to others ?

How do i keep my ears from popping?
my ears have been popping for the past week and some times they stop but then they start back up again...how do i stop them? could they be from my allergies?
Additional Details
I'm 1...

Is it actually illegal not to be given a full hour for lunch working 9 to 6?

Ex smokers what made you quit and how long did it take?

Scared to sleep? help?
i get this thing when i sleep...and its kinda scary...its like just as im starting to wake up...i get like stuck...and cant move...i also find it hard to breathe like someone is sitting on my chest ...

Have you been too hot before that you went to just lay in a cold bathtub? Maybe even drank a cold drink too?

I can't sleep! Any ideas?
I work nights and I am having a hard time to get to sleep!...

Does smoking hepls in reducing weight ??

How can you ever enjoy life after being an alcoholic? (and drug addict)?

LC
Stomach Hurts ALL the time!! HELP!?
Hello

I have stomach pains all the time, more like nausea then sharp pains, i don't really get those, I eat reguraly so i know its not my eating habits i don't eat terribly bad foods, just the norm, My sleeping pattern however is not in sync right now but my stomach has been hurting for the past 4 months. Its just right in the middle of my stomach nothing hurts worse than others, it hurts everywhere the same, I 'm kinda worried, i'm only 17 if that helps? any answers would be well apperciated!

Thankyou

ozzysheeplover
Rating
get measured for the box

goodbye

alison l
maybe you have an affection. go see the doctor.

Lulu Li
In those spast four months, if you had sniffles and kept sniffling them down. You know they go down straight to your stomach right?????? I have the sniffles right now, and i'm scared to sniffle it down wholy. I know I sound gross. I lie down and clutch a pillow to my stomach. Then I hear a groaning that I know does not come from hunger. I lie down and drink a lot of fluids. So I reccomend you to drink a lot of fluids. It helped me.

I hope this Helps!

DJane
Rating
it might be appendicitis

redgator40
go to the doctor

old_woman_84
I think you need to see a doctor. He would need to run some tests on you to see what is causing the pain. You could even be bleeding internally. Is you stool--bowel movements--very dark??--a sign of blood in the stool.

kiko s
Number 1 drink plenty of water.
Number 2 go to the doctor immediately,say to the doc what do you feel and where exactly does it hurt.

welshmamaluigi
I feel so sorry for you i hope you get well soon in the meantime i would go to the doctors

im sure youll be fine soon

bye and good luck

♥[Jonas]
I would go to the doctors if I were you....they would be able to find out what it is and probably cure it

Now a Heel
Rating
kikos is right

fotochic
Rating
im sorry you are in pain. it may be your gallbladder. you said you feel nausea? do you have any bloating or gas pains? you should probably tell your parents to take you to get checked out. good luck and feel better soon

CindyLu
Rating
Honey, you could have gastritis or it could be something else. This is not something you should wait around with any more, it has gone on unresolved for long enough. I know you are worried but you should get to a doctor right away. If its nothing, its nothing, but if is is something better to know and know early while there is time to do something about it. DO NOT WAIT ANY LONGER.

Waine
it could be an ulcer, in that case it can be dangerous so go and get checked up

mort t
Rating
Don't you think it would be better to ask a doctor than some strangers on yahoo answers? There's no way for some one to tell whats wrong with out looking. get to a doctor. good luck.

The Diggity
GO TO A DOCTOR! If it is nothing serious, I would try herbal, then detox. Go to the healthfood store and get some ACIDOPHILOUS. Keep the pills in the fridge and follow the directions - they help tons and make your system operate cleaner. If that doesn't work, I would get a product called COLONIX - it's an internal cleansing product that kills the parasites in your system and eliminates undigested food etc from your intestines.

MICHELE C
I am experiencing this at the mo, lots of wasted journeys to the GP, now have an appointment with a gastroenterologist for next week and a CT scan

good luck

missborntoshop
Rating
see a doctor!!!! i mean seriously, thats what they are there for!!

Digital Age
You need to go to a gastroenterologist asap.

Gary D
You should probably see a doctor. Pain is a sign of a problem, and a sure sign you should go.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy