Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

My heartbeat has been 105 over 60 is this normal?

How would you tell your friend?
if he/she has a snot that stares right into your face without embarassing him/her? and how if you both are in a company of many people?...

Something nice PLEASE.?
PLEASE PLEASE say somehing nice to me. I have had a rough time the past 3 weeks.

3 weeks ago today I had my 2 big toe nails off and they still aren't healed properly. I have spent ...

Do you continue to use items w/ missing seals?
What do you guys do when you find that the 'plastic protection seal' is missing or disturbed? Throw it out, buy a new one.. or just use it anyways? Is it really possible or likely that the ...

I am constantly tired and energyless,what can i take to help?

How do I prevent heavy earwax buildup?
I am really getting gobs and gobs of sludgy earwax. Last night it took a small shovel to get all the gunk out. How do I prevent this?
Additional Details
FYI--I do use Q tips already. I ...

HI my 6yr son had a dream that when i am 36 im going to get run over and die. what dose this dream mean. JESS.

Best answe...?
What's the best way to end this sentence...

"I couldnt come in to work today because..."...

How do i not freak out the night before surgery?

I'm 19 can i still grow any taller than i already am?
I'm 5'8 what else could i do besides drinking milk, streching, proper nutrition, and more sleep to become taller??...

Is 9 hours of sleep good sleep ?
im just ...

Why are prescriptions hand written?
I'm just curious, in the day of technology everywhere and computers why are prescriptions hand written?
yesterday in the drug store pharmacy a pharmacist filled out a prescription for ...

What if the whole world farted at once?

What did people use before deodorant was invented?

Additional Details
Thinkabou,George Carlin RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!
He once said "the bigger they are,the worse they smell"....

It's 2:52 AM and I cannot sleep ................?
My neighbor has decided to install lighting that stays on all nite long and shines in my bedroom window lighting it up like a baseball field?I need help. I CANNOT live like this ,any suggestions?...

Help me...anyone????? !!!!!?
i have difficulty breathing when i'm asleep sometimes and it gets worse because whenever this happens i freeze and i cant move or anything and i try wake myself up, but i just cant, so i cant ...

Is there any foolproof way to tell if a guy is well-endowed from the size of this feet, hand, nose, ears, etc?

Is your heart supposed to gulp?
It feels like my heart is gulping most of the time. It feels as if it is a gallon container and it is being turned upside down and is being emptied. It also starts beating extremely fast sometimes ...

Has anyone ever been woken from their sleep with a feeling they cant move?
im woken up out of my sleep,and i cant move my body just my eyes.im also aware of someone or something in the room with me its the most scariest thing that has happened to me.
it takes all of my ...

Have you ever broken down and cried just because you were really sleepy, tired or hungry?
I couldn't sleep well for a week and then just started crying....am I a crybaby? ;-) Curious if lack of sleep makes anyone else cry....

AySeHl
Puss Coming Out of Bellybutton! Help!?
Recently I have been noticing that a really foul-smelling puss has been coming from my bellybutton. Whenever I notice it, I get a Q-tip and clean it out, but it will continue to puss. I got my bellybutton pierced over 5 years ago, so I don't know if that has something to do with this.

Any (SERIOUS) insight you can offer is greatly appreciated. This has really started to not only annoy me, but also worry me, and I want to get this figured out ASAP! Thanks!

sasukefan012606
Rating
EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!

Oliver Dumoulin
Rating
not to be mean but who has puss coming out of there belly button? And why would you ask that on the internet? I would go to a doctor before i ask strangers online, wouldnt any1 else?

Charles WE
What do you expect when you insert a foreign object in any part of your body. Sooner or later it will become infected or worse.

I also think that body piercing is unattractive and potentially dangerous if it is ripped out of the flesh with force. There ought to be a law against self mutilation.

kater333
Rating
go to the doctor... its probably an infection

Lisa G
Rating
This is abnormal. If it is oozing from the piercing site then you could have caused irritation to the hole that eventually got infected. If it is coming from the bellybutton...it is even worse.

Either way, I would make an appointment to see a doctor.

You could be in need of antibiotics asap.

Best wishes

Live.Laugh.Love
Rating
Well, it's probably an infection or a fungus. What you should do is get some anti-fungal cream and talk to the doctor about it. It should go away in at least two weeks.....HOPE THIS HELPS!!!! :)

Pills B.
Rating
go 2 a doctor ASAP. it can take years for an infection to occur.

D. Gray Woman
QUICK call a doctor it's INFECTED!

Swaygirl27
Rating
My belly button is pierced and was infected initally...when I first got it pierced..I just cleaned the heck out of it with peroxide and put neosporin on it constantly and it did get better eventually, but took a long time. If it happened again I'd see my doc. for some strong medecine to put on it. Plus since it's been 5 years since you've had it pierced I'd def. see a doctor just because it seems odd that it'd get infected now.. Good luck!

TROUBLE
your puss shouldnt be coming out of your bellybutton

commanderx777
sounds like an infection.It could be from the piercing or trapped water from a bath/shower.Also,there was mention of this on Oprah with Dr.Oz,he said something of a cyst growing inside the belly button that can cause puss or an odor or watery like substance to come out,which would require anibiotics and perhaps a doctor to clean it out.Don't worry just go to a doctor and let him know what's going on.It's life ya know? nothing to be scared of! :)

Glosson P
Rating
talk to a doctor

Adrian Wapkaplett
when pus comes out of anything, you should have it checked. its infected!!!

Sha T
It doesn't matter how long ago your belly was pierced. It could still be infected, it's good you are cleaning it, but you should be cleaning it with hydrogen peroxide. And you should be cleaning it thoroughly. Then apply some triple antibiotic ointment to the area. Once you have done this at least one whole day cleaning the area 3x's per day. On day 2 if there is still puss go to the doctor's office, or your local emergency room for medical attention. It is better to be safe than to be sorry! Good luck i hope it is better soon, and Happy New Year to you!

cafff
Rating
it sounds like an infection, id probably go and see a doctor about it

tikketiboo
you have an infection, take the ring out if you can and use clean boiled water, clean daily about 4 times and see a doctore it wont clear itself.... keep the inside of your button clean and dry too!

Chey O
talk to a doctor!ew

singersuperstar4511
Rating
ITS INFECTED! get it removed and checked

host431
The answer is volume. The key is to get your belly-button pierced a second time and if - after five (5) years - the puss has doubled (volumetrically) then you know you've isolated the issue.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy