Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Is it worth going to the doctor's just to ask about ridges on my nails?
Or should i wait unti I have other things to ask about and save them all for the appoinment so that I don't appear to be wasting the doctor's time?...

Why can't I stop vomiting??
Last night, I drank with a few friends. I drank a little more then I should have, but nothing outrageous. I had about 2-3 mixed drinks, with about 5-6 shots total. I made them myself, and we were ...

Chest pressure, bottem teeth hurt, headache??
This isnt the first time that this has happened just sitting around..
I'm sitting here at my lap top and all of a sudden my chest feels pressurized , my bottem teeth start to have the ...

Do i have pink eye?
the corner of my eye is really red, more than the other eye. its not itching so much until i saw that it was red and now it feels like there is something in my eye. The rest of my eye is not red yet ...

What's the best over-the-counter medicine to help me get to sleep at night?
I rolled around for 4 hours last night, even though I was dead tired. I finally got to sleep at about 2:30 AM. What's the best OTC med to take? Tylenol PM?...

When it rains, my knees...?
when it rains, or a few hours before it rains, my knees really hurt. the pains like.. quite dull i guess. it doesnt get any better or worse if i ove my legs to different positions.
is there ...

The last time I smoked weed was on the 21st and before then It had been a while.?
i been drinking nothing but water since then . will i pass a drug test tommorrow
Additional Details
a pee ...

How can i quit smoking?

I cant sleep very well at night. any suggestions for me to sleep better?
Its not my bed
Additional Details
ive tried medications. excersizing. and even ...

How can fall asleep faster?
i cant fall asleep i tried everything and its hared i usually fall asleep at 3 am i tried reading,writing,worm bath,worm milk,yoga,breathing exersize and more but non of them work.Please please ...

Everytime i fly on trip, my ears always hurt so badly. would you tell me what is wrong with my ears and treat?

Can it be dangerous?
it's kinda pschycological every time am depressed or sad i just go to sleep and lately i haven't been feeling good every thing is just depresseing around here so i kinda sleep 24/7 to be a ...

Ouch! It really hurts?
my ear hurts. It's all inflamed and gunky inside. What do i do?
Additional Details
I can't go to the Dr right now as it's 3am.
HELP!!!
ARGH!!...

Any tips on how to get more sleep??
Im a 16yr old girl, and struggle to get to sleep. I get about 2-5 hours sleep every night. I've been to the doctor and tried sleeping tablets, etc but nothing has worked. When i get to sleep I ...

To any Americans on here - how much per month does your health insurance cost?

Additional Details
Do you have to pay additonal for prescribed medications?...

Inspiration and motivation to stop smoking...?
I've quit and started up again many times, I think about 7/8 times in total. I tried the patches/gum but I really think it's down to willpower in the end, so I'd prefer not to use ...

What's the longest you've gone without taking an actual bath or shower?
Why did you wait that long???? Did you get sick? A kid asked me this question and I wondered what most people have for an answer....

I feel so sleepy now a days!?
I am 19 yrs old.. and i dont know why I feel so sleepy all day. I sleep at like 10 or 10.30 at night and wake up around 6.30 AM.

especially these days when I have study for exams I jus ...

Why do you have to take tablets on an empty stomach or an hour before food?
I've always wondered why this is so and even more so recently since i've been on a course of antibiotics. It's actually quite frustrating that I have to allow time to do this. An ...

What would we look like without ears?

mikeys mom
Prescribed medicine says take 2 times a day. I took it at 5pm when should the next doses be? Thanks ....?

pineapplegal285
Rating
Your doses should be evenly spaced in one day, so with two doses, they should be about 12 hours apart. You should take your next dose aroung 5am tomorrow.

Sara S
probly wen you wake up or around 6:30-8:00

Been There~Done That!
Rating
Don't you have a mother or father? Or are you an adult without a clue.

Morning and night.

chilerin
I believe that usually you should take it with breakfast and dinner.
If you just got the prescription today, I would probably just take your next dose first thing in the morning...
If all else fails, call your doctor and make sure you're taking the medication correctly.

Dakota
Rating
take a pills 12 hours apart

just m
Rating
if its supposed to be taken twice a day, then take it twelve hours apart unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor. When it doubt ask the pharmacist or your doctor

handsomedude
if u hav to take the drug twice a day tat means there should be gap of 12 hr for the drusg to act properly n vitout sideefffects.so take the nxt dose at around 5 am.but i would advice u to fix a time comfortable for u.for eg.take the first dose after/be4 breakfast(as adviced) say around 8-9 n then the next after/be4 dinner(as adviced) at around 8-9.just manage vith ur time.

jonescarllee
there are 24 hrs in a day,so take it every 12 hrs,you must decide the time to take it according to the type of medicine and if you'll be awake at those times.i would take it at 6am( the morning)AND then again AT 6pm(the evening) since you have already taken it at 5pm,your next dose will be at5am.if those times work for you stick to it,don't change it now,unless you skip the next one. call your pharmacist they will tell you if you should skip one to change the hourly time.

Kofi Quaidoo J
Rating
According to some Doctors they say that when medicine is given to you it shoul be taken in evey 6 hours. So if it is 5pm the best time will be after 6 hours.

Widgettao
If you sleep at night, wait and take one in the morning, then take the next one twelve hours after that.

lucrecia
Rating
I would ask the doctor who prescribed the medicine. It may be every 12 hours, only with lunch & dinner, who knows. The doctor should know best.

captain redbeard
1 every four hours

davidmi711
Rating
Unless your doctor or the instructions give you specific times or spacing, 2 times a day is normally 12 hours apart. You can do a little shifting around if needed to get in sync with a schedule that makes sense. When I was taking twice a day meds, I took the morning one at 6 AM on my way out the door and the evening one at 6 PM with dinner. If you are supposed to take with food or on an empty stomach, you will need to adjust as well.

Gypsy
morning and night. Try to keep them 12 hours apart. If you take it at 7 am, then try to take it at 7pm, but don't set your alarm for 5am. Unless this is a SERIOUS drug. anti biotics etc, just get on a regular schedule w/ 12 hours appart.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy