Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

When you are bored, stressed or worried do you eat, or do you find other distractions?

Is this true? die if you take bath right after meal?
my husband told me to not take bath right after meal. is this myth or true? if so shower too?...

I'm donating blood today for the first time. How should I expect to feel after wards?
Some people have said that they have heard that it makes you really weak then again I've heard that it's no big deal. Just trying to get as many views on it as I can! I have a part time ...

I need to know what will happen if we dont sleep for a day?
I mean there has days that I never went to bed. But my mum said this is not good and it will affect you when you grow up. .What is she meant by that? I mean what kind of problem does it cause other ...

What Is Wrong With Me?
I cant sleep, im tired but i cant sleep. Heres whats going on, once i close my eyes and turn off the tv and start thinking and am trying to go to sleep, all of a sudden i feel this thing inside me ...

What's a really good over-the-counter med to help me breath?
I have a bad deviated septum and my nasal passages (i guess) get swollen and it's impossible for me to breath thru my nose. It's not congestion and nothing that I can blow out. It's ...

Why dont doctors make housecalls?
I need to go to the doctor but I feel lousy.I dont want to sit in a room full of sick little kids.What I have is chronic,. what they have is contaigous probly .so if doctors cant make house calls I ...

Is giving antibiotics to children below 1 years safe?

Tetanus question! Would getting poked by a clean (un-used) staple be cause for a tetanus shot?
I was pulling apart my stapler and one of the staples poked me, actually a good bit went into my thumb. I haven't had a tetanus shot since I was a teenabger so I am sure I would be out of date ( ...

Does anyone have a migraine cure?
or at least something which helps them....

Does coffee make you tired the next day?
Yesterday i had 4 cups of coffee and felt really good and felt my brain performing at a high level. But today i just read things and it won't sink into my brain! i feel so fatigued and tired... C...

How to get rid of snoring?
snoring is big problem for me, i dunno how to solve ...

Best way to stop smoking when your partner smokes too? And please be serious!?

I have been prescribed Tramadol and believe it gives a cool buzz?
Basically, I have no side effects good or bad with Tramadol, so could someone advise please?...

Pain in my side?
I am having pain in my right side. It is alittle above my hips and right below my ribs. It is tender when I push on it, when I cough it feels like something inside is going to explode and it hurts to ...

I quit smoking to take the pill is it wrong to ask my boyfriend to do the same?
I quit smoking to start the birth control pill and it bothers me that my boyfriend still goes out to coffee and smokes with his friends, he hardly does it at all but it really bothers me is it wrong ...

If there's a high blood preesure, what are the precautions........?which medicine should one take.?

Any one here suffer from sleep paralysis?
i used to get it a lot it freaked me out lol
what were your experiences?
do you know what causes it?
Additional Details
my mum doesnt believe in it either lol she thinks that ...

How can i get some proper sleep?
Feel tired, go to bed 11 > 11-30 and go straight to sleep,then wake up about 1 oclock and and lie awake til about 4 oclock...just need some decent sleep!!...

I donated my blood in blood don camp, and in the half way, i felt like drowsy, is it normal?
I went to blod donation camp, for donating the blood, and in the half way, i felt drowsy,and almost unconsious for 10 mins.then itt takes 15mins to come to normal stage.Is that normal or am having ...

sham_rock22
My left eye hurts so much to open, it's red, watery, and blurry. Why?
Is this pink eye - the viral kind? please any ideas on how to heal it fast or relieve the discomfort! it's so annoying, it keeps twitching and watering. my nose is all sniffles too. i think i re-infected myself with my eye makeup or something.

matt
DON'T TOUCH IT

tiny_girl47
Oh goshh. i had this happen to me too! Hahaha. Well;; there is a chance of it being pink eye. I can't be too positive though.

If its pink eye, you should have like a crust around your eye that made it really hard to open right when you wake up, It is really itchy and bothering you and such.

When i had that, i took a towel, put it in really hot water, put it in a ziploc bag, and put the towel in the ziploc bag and put just a little bit of the hot water in the bag too. Rest for a bit, and put it on your eye and just let it sit there, or hold it or whatever. If not, try cold water! (:

It worked for me. Oh, and try not itching the both eyes together as this may cause it to spread the itchiness

! Hope this helped! (:

kimmermer
If your nose is sniffely you could be having an allergy attack or allergic reaction to something. You may also have a case of pink eye. Go to your doctor or a clinic in the morning and get it checked out. Up until that point in time, buy some antihistamines , if you do not have any already in your house, and take those, put a cold cloth on your eye, it will help with the itching. Other then that, try not to touch it, and if it is pink eye don't touch anything else, because the infection can spread!

erin_capt.cool
Do you have allergies?

Anna
Yeah u most likely got pink eye or some other infection u should definitely get that checked out.It could have come from your make up like ur eye liner and mascara, I noe that your suppose to get a fresh container of mascara and eyeliner like every 3 to 4 months for bacterial purposes.

Carebear
Honey you should prolly go 2 the doc. bc if it is then it will only get worse. hope its ok sweetie.

razorlax007
It definitely sounds like pink eye. It normally goes away on its own within a week, to relieve the discomfort you could put a warm(or cold if you think it could be allergic pink eye) compress on your eye like a wash cloth. Also don't wear your contacts if you have them, they can just add to the irritation. I've heard that placing a cool, moistened chamomile tea bag on your closed eyes for 10 minutes will help. Don't scratch/rub your eyes it will prolong the healing process.

sally
It sounds like you may have scratched your cornea you need to get yourself in ASAP. Pink eye would be crusty as well as red.

xoxo
Rating
Yeah if you have old eye make up, that has tons of bacteria in it.
It could be a clogged tear duct
Could be pink eye
If you already had an eye infection and then got another one, you should get that checked out.
To help some of the pain
get a wet wash cloth and wring it out
then heat it up in the microwave until hot
hold it gently against your eye. It will relieve some pain and pressure and help with swelling.

It may be allergies too.

chottwo
Rating
very possible and any makeup you've used must be thrown out..otherwise you will keep infecting yourself. pink eye is viral and your sinuses and tear ducts are all connected .that is why when your eye tears your nose runs too..go back to the doctor..more antibiotics for you..good luck

Mary B
Rating
Most Likely it is conjunctivitis (pink eye) or another form of eye infection. First, THROW AWAY all your eye makeup...even if you just bought it..it is now contaminated. Then go see your doctor, and get them to prescribe to you some anti infective eye drops. Avoid rubbing the eye, and if you do, wash your hands right away. Also, NEVER share your eye or lip makeup with anyone, even if you know them, because what you do not know is their medical history...good luck. Warm wet washcloths applied to the eye may give some comfort especially when waking up...

nessa913
probably pink eye

Kri
Rating
It sounds like conjunctivitis aka pink eye. When it comes to your eyes, I wouldn't mess around, just go to the doctor. You could also have an allergic reaction to something that only touched one eye. The fact that you also have the sniffles can indicate a sinus issue related to the eye issue. Overall, your best bet: see a doctor so he can determine whats causing your symptoms and the best treatment.

** If you think you have pink eye, don’t use any make up until the infection clears up. If you continue to use it, it will act like an irritant in the infected eye, and will cause the uninfected eye to become infected. I will also suggest purchasing new eye make up when the infection (if it is pink eye) clears up, to avoid re-infecting your eyes.

Hope this helped.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy