Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

What is the importance of a bra?

If you suddenly woke up and found out you only had Five mintues to live what would you do?

Why did I pass out?
A couple nights ago I woke up around 4am, and had horrible stomach pains. I felt really sick too. So I got up and began walking down the hallway, when all of a sudden....I passed out. The next ...

My belly button smells REALLY bad! I wash is all the time! When I stick my finger inside it smells like poo.?
This is a serious question. Does anyone have the same problem? It smells like poop. Even right after I wash it. HELP!...

How can I get a good nights sleep?
I'm 13, so I'm on summer break. I go to be at 11ish and I get 8-9 hrs of sleep. I'm always tired though! If I wake up tired, I can usually not fall back asleep. I can't fall ...

OMG help!! was the weed laced with coke???
i smoke weed maybe 5-6 times a YEAR, i drink maybe every 2-3 weeks, and ive never done any other drug, EVER. okay so the other night, after work i stopped by a party where my friends were at. i didnt ...

Can i become a paramedic with a criminal record?
i have not been in trouble with the police for about four years and i have never been to prison but i have been to court and been on probation, any info would be alot of help....

Constipation Remedies?
It might sound like I am trying to be funny, but this is a serious question! I get severely constipated (I can only go twice a week). I work out regulary, eat a healthful diet, drink plenty of water, ...

I am always constipated,i don't have a regular bowel movement and it bothered me a lot.what should i do?

Why am I so tired lately?
I eat well - no processed foods, plenty of fresh fruit and veg, fish and various meats. Not low in Iron. I generally get between 7 and 8 hours of solid, uninterupted sleep but wake up feeling ...

How do I change my grandchilds nappy without hurting my back? and i have no fancy changing furniture?

Do We Really Swallow Spiders In Our Sleep?
is it true that we swallow up to 8 spiders each year while we sleep?
Additional Details
i am absolutley TERRIFIED of spiders ...

Overdose *URGENT*?
I am taking lemsips and they coutain 1000 mpg of paracetamal in each one.
Additional Details
Or 1000 mg worth of paracetamol.
Im feeling more like I have a cold today but Im going ...

How much water should an adult human drink in a day?

How bad was your hangover this morning?

I need help with migraine headaches.?
I have a constant headache, and it advances into a migraine. I get sick and have to hide in my room with pillows over my head. The headache never goes away completely, and I haven't found ...

I heard that yogurt is good for infection and virus is this true?
internal infection that is

anyone know?...

What causes you to urinate more than you should?
Ive not been drinking enough to cause me to go this much and it doesnt sting and colour is clearish
Additional Details
two ...

Am i going deaf?
Lately when i try to go to sleep i can hear a quiet ringing in my right ear that just wont go away, i am a teengaer so i listen to headphones sometimes but not too loud, and a couple of months ago i ...

I just got back from the pool and i need help?
my eyes hurt really really bad ho can i stop this?
Additional Details
sorry thats how instead of ...

skorpi_ru
My hands keep shaking. What's wrong?
If anyone knows the film Saving Private Ryan and sees Tom Hank's hand shaking, well that's what happens to me. I don't drink so it can't be this and its actually been happening for several years now. I'm only 21 and it doesn't hurt so i don't think it could be arthritis or something like that

Kelly B
Rating
have you been drinkin alot lately

Lady X
Rating
There are all kinds of reasons, all of which need medical attention, see a MD. My sister in-law had it for years and finally a MD sent her for a CAT scan and they found her brain stem was side ways when it should be vertical, she also had migraines with the shaky hands. She had surgery to correct it and she can't believe she suffered all those years.

jonti
Almost certainly you are dehydrated... but please go to the quacks to get checked out...

demonstudiosdja
Rating
ok it may be several reasons.
if you have an office job, it may be that you are getting cramps in your hands and the muscles just give up. (this causes shivering effects)
or if you go shooting, this may be an effect of the recoil action of the gun

Stookie2
yeah, mine do that sometimes, usually just when you could really do with out it, like with a precarious fork load of food nearly in your mouth but not quite. Apparently I have inherited this condition from my mum, (I can't remember the name of it) but my mum's has got quite bad with age and she now has to take betablockers. I dont' think it's anything too serious though. It's just blooming annoying. Anyway, it may be worth checking if your parents have had anything similar. It also be from some kind of repeptitive strain. Worth looking in to.

me too
Rating
Go see a Doctor and good luck..Better to know what it is than not..God Bless

jackie d
Rating
if your worried go see the doc it could just be the nerves in your hand

jeanjean
Rating
go see a doctor, that's how Michael j. foxes disease started!!!!!! Muscular dystrophy, hopefully its not what you have, but let your doctor know what is going on and how long it has been happening.

Mayomaiden
Rating
If you are taking some form of medication that might be a side effect. Come on it is time you saw your doctor.

rie_hope
in the philippines..what you are experiencing is called "pasamado/pasma" something like that..that thing happens when you wash your tired hands after doing some tiring work without resting it for a while..hope this helps.

Ginny D
Do you take any medications? My sister takes one that causes slight shaking. I would see a doctor, because it's probably nothing, but it COULD be something to get checked out -- like Parkinson's Disease. So, I would go to the doctor.

Lord of the Sovereign Ring
Rating
I'm not scare mongering, but that's what happened to Michael J Fox and he found out he had that major dissease either Hodgekinsons or Parkinsons, sorry I can't be more specific.

Basically, see a doctor.

teapotty
Why don't you go to your doctor and get a diagnosis? Answers from other people could vary and only leave you feeling more anxious.
Take care.

Matt
There is a condition called something like benign non serious tremor. My hands have always had the shakes. Alas it ruled out brain surgeon as an occupation.

If it's been going on for years, I'd ignore it. It isn't arthritis, but it might be a partially trapped nerve - you could go for a massage, or book an appointment with an osteopath.

Elena
Rating
You may have sugar low spells. Anyone's guess untill you see a doctor and find out.

KandyMan
Rating
cut down on the ciggerates and drink plenty of water, and cut out the junk food.

if it still continues go see a doctor

akeelah
Rating
i think you have a nervous problem huppy up and see your doc and the other person that just reply about it as well

clicky j
Well in saying this, i get shaky hands when i dont drink enough fluids and also if i havent ate my breakfast, my hands start to go by dinner time. So drink and eat more!!!!! hope this helps xxxx

missree
im 21 too and my hands shake all the time but like you i haven't been to the doctors but i think we should both get down there quick.

kja63
Rating
Go to a doctor and get a medical checkup.

shop_four_you
Go to a Neurologist.

kathy_is_a_nurse
Rating
If this happens pretty much all the time and is not associated with some significant stress in your life right now, you better see a doctor. There are some benign reasons for chronic hand shaking, but there are some bad reasons for it too. In the case of a benign condition, like benign familial tremors, it can be treated pretty effectively with a pill. In the case of the bad reasons...parkinson's, MS, etc., the earlier it is diagnosed the better the outcome of treatment.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy