Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Does any1 know how 2 get nails growing stronger?
my nail hurt
feels like going 2 ...

Does drinking cola really take away the calcium in your bones?
my mum keeps texting me saying it does and she also says it doesnt matter how much milk or cheese or other calcuim rich foods you eat you will never get the stuff back what the cola has taken away.<...

Anybody else given up smoking?
Has Anybody else just give up smoking? im on my third day its so hard. Anyone have any good tips so i can see this through cos im using willpower and nothing else....

Who knows of quick itch relief for poison ivy?

Where do headlice come from?
how do they get on to the hair and wher do the com from?...

Is there a way to get rid of a cold faster?
how can i get rid of a really bad cold??...

When do you go to sleep?

Why do some people veins stick out more than others?

I keep having terrible headaches that wont go away anyone know of any home remedies i could try?
i have been to a miilion doctors and ried lots of diffrent meds both perscription and over the counter with not much help. it hurts so bad i d try just about anything. plz help
Additional D...

How come everytime we sneeze our eyes close?

Ear Piercing Tips?
Tips for keeping newly pierced ears healthy?...

Questions about glasses. does your eyes get worse when you don't wear glasses and you're suppose to?
i can't see far away but i don't like glasses at all. they make me look nerdy. i don't want contacts either because it's extremely bothersome. is my eyes slowly getting worse ...

What causes the corners of the mouth to get sore and sometimes crack?

Additional Details
Could it be due to an allergy or vitamin deficiency?...

Should i always change underwear everyday?

Why do we have to yawn when we someone else yawn?

By your own admission, what's your worst bad habit?
Mine is cutting my toe-nails in the bath!!
Additional Details
I forgot to mention, leaving them as well....

Is it harmful to hold ur pee in?
is it a myth that it causes long term damage?...

I have had a tooth ack and asprin dont help it is leading in to my ear and jaw could this be a sing of a hart?
i heard that a tooth ack can mean you are on your way to haveing a hart attick and i had this pain in my jaw and in my ear for about 3 weeks could i be getting ready to have a hart ...

I am quitting smoking today cold turkey, any advise that will help, thanks?
well i have decided to quit smoking cold turkey, and i am nervous.

i would like to know if you every quit or know someone who quit cold turky, what are some of the methods that worked for ...

Does we have bones in our human ear ?
Does we have bones in our human ear ?...

MARIA W
My blood type is a rhesus negative,does that mean one of my parents has to be that blood type?
I DONT THINK THAT MY MUM IS A RHESUS NEG BLOOD SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT MY DAD HAS TO BE THAT BLOOD TYPE

rashavara
Rating
it means you are a monkey.

lindsay
Rating
Yes

?
Rating
Not necessarily but that would be the most common. Ask them.

?
im O- but my mum says both her and mydad are O+, so no, unless theres something my mum isnt telling me lol

Hannah81
Rating
Yes one of your parents has to be that blood type xx

becky
yes me and my dad have the same blood group

old know all
It's likely that your Dad is rhesus negative, but it's possible that this has come down from an earlier generation.

cedley1969
Yes it does, either one or both parents has to have the gene.

zazou
no it does not mean that. well for every trait we have or we show we have double genes for it .
your mom & father even if they have rhesus positive gene which dominate over the rhesus negative doesnot mean they do not have the latter too .
your mom may have a rh -ve & a rh +ve genes together & since rh +ve dominates over rh -ve then her blood group would be positive .
you on the oher hand inherited the rh -ve from both of your parents .
even if they are both positive .

Lily & Stu Too
Yeh, mine's O-, but my parents are both adamant they they are both + !!!!!

PollyPocket
Im O-, my sister is O-.

My parents are both O+

My brother had leukaemia and I was a 99.9% blood match for him (paternal issues sorted) so I could donate stem cells. My brother was O+ until he got my stem cells, his marrow re-grew as a producer of O- blood.

So, the answer is no, your parents do not have to be O- if you are O-.

levy
rh+ is it the dominant typ. if one of your parents is rh+, you can not be rh-, so your mom, and your dad olso is RH-, otherways you can not be rh-.

stormyweather
Rating
no

2plus3
yes one of your parents will be rhesus negative. I am b- blood group same as my dad and my daughter is too. My other children take their dads blood group. If you are female and have a baby which is rhesus positive you usually have to have an anti-d injection after the birth to stop any complications with any future pregnancies.
hope this helps.

Ollie
Hi,im Rhesus D Negative.I was told by the doctor that one of my parents will have it,i have 2 sisters & 2 brother.2 have ordinary O blood & the other two are group B.So we are a mixture

DARLENE C
for your blood to have a Rh neg on your blood group means that both your parents carry the Rh negative gene. your father could Rh negative on both his genes or Rh positive one and the other one Rh negative, the same could be said for your mother. since Rh negative is recessive to Rh positive, you need two Rh negative genes to your rhesus factor

Matti
Rating
one of your parent must have been that blood type, and it probably was your mother unless you were a blue baby

taketwo
yes

Graham I
Rh negative type is carried by a recessive gene, which means that you have to inherit it from BOTH parents. Each of your parents has two sets of chromosomes, only one of which they pass on to any of their offspring, but it's random which one each offspring gets. If your mother has one Rh- gene and one Rh+ gene then she will be Rh+ but still capable of passing on the Rh- gene to you.

Maid Angela
My wife and I are both positive but one of my girls is negative so the answer is no and she probably got that from one of her grandparents

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy