Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

If I do not smoke pot often and I smoked half a joint, how long will it take to clear4 from my system?

Smoking ? your veiws ? id like to hear from both smokers and non smoker ? please it would be helpfull?
SMOKERS OR EX SMOKERS -

have you quit ?
do you wish you never started ?
when did you start ?
why did you start ?
how old were you when u started ?

Why am I ALWAYS tired?
I can get 8 hours of sleep and I'll still be incredibly tired and just want to sleep some more and if I do try to get in extra hours of sleep to chase away the fatigue I wake up with a huge ...

Is hand sanitizer bad for you?
I didn't know if it is okay to use before meals. I'd like to use it when water and soap aren't available and often....

Hi .....getting really afraid about my tonsil op!!?
hi guys ,

i wrote about this problem like a month ago on here , about the fact im getting my tonsils out soon ....and well the operation is on tuesday ...and im really getting scared i ...

Everyone around me at work is sick with a cold right now. I go on vacation in 2 wks!! How can I keep from?
getting sick? What kind of preventative measures can I take? I would hate to be sick on my vacation!...

If you have to much wax in your ear can it affect your hearing.?

Is My Blood Pressure Normal?
I'm 22, Male

Systolic Pressure: 108
Diastolic Pressure: 70
Heart Rate: 88 bpm
these are the results I received at 5:10 pm today.
Additional Details
i...

How do I wipe my butt?
please tell me, I need to know how to do this task properly! take into account cleanliness and pleasure....

I'm coughing up blood?
I've just coughed up some blood in some clear phlegm. It was just a little stringy bit of red in the phlegm, but I am a bit worried. I was out last night and have been smokling quite a bit ...

How to stop myself biting my nails?
i started when i first had exams probably out of nerves and now i always do it. i have exams nearing too, so its getting worse.. my poor fingers :(
Additional Details
thanks everyone, ...

Any tips on soothing itchy bug bites??? SOS!?
ahhh i think i got flea bites or somethin and they r drivin me CRAZY
Additional Details
hey thanks everyone! i did the baking soda and water paste and it helped right away-maybe i will ...

What do hospitals smell like?
describe it or name the main substance it smells of ...

I am constantly thirsty and tired?
My urine doesn't have sugar in so i'm not diabetic.

Could there be any other reasons for it?
I'm drinking so much water, i'm bringing it back up and i'm ...

Can you die from boredom?

How do you deal with a death of your baby girl of 8mths?

It's 3:30am and i can't sleep!! Help me?
Since it's been Christmas vacation i've had some really bad sleeping habits, especially this last week...i can't sleep until around 5am and then i'll end up sleeping until 2:30pm.....

What do you do in the evenings now it's dark and cold?
this is not ment to be in this category but it wouldnt let me change ...

I cant sleep and its almost midnight - HELP!?
any ideas on getting to sleep?

<3 Caz ...

What colour of paint should be used to decorate a hyperac tive child's bedroom to ensure maximum calming effec

sus3johns
Is it too early for a 10 year old girl to start her period and if it is ok. how should it be,heavy or light ?

dreamcatcher
Rating
no, it isnt too early, girls go through puberty from any time from 9 onwards. i started my periods at 10. at first they were sketchy, irregular and light, but over time stabilised. everyone is different. good advise to the child is essential. in response to the lady who only grew an inch after she started hers, i was 5ft 4 when i began mine, im now 5ft 9, so it doesnt seem to have affected my growth. maybe you just finished growing early?

ftmshk
The average age of menarche (the first menstrual cycle) is reducing by approximately 1 month per decade.
The trigger for the start of a girl's periods is her weight, or rather her ratio of lean tissue to fat tissue. The girls who start 'early' are usually well nourished, well built and/or have started to develop breasts and hips.

I recommend "Female Cycles" by Paula Weideger for more detailed info.

There are also now many excellent books for girls about puberty. Try "Have you sarted yet? Getting the Facts Straight" by Ruth Thomson, Macmillan Children's Books, ISBN: 033033722X.

FaerieWhings
Rating
No it's not too early at all. My best friend growing up was 9 and my friends daughter was 10. It will probably be sporadic at first, not too heavy, but each person varies, as I'm sure you know. If you are concerned ask your OB/GYN about it.

Allie
No, some girls start that early. And as far as how heavy or light it should be it depends on the girl.

Chesh Ā»
Rating
i'm not really sure but apperently some girls start puberty at the age of 9

Sexymamacita
no really heavy and she will need a super pad or tampon and some girls are early bloomers and some are late bloomers just tell her to change her pad every 2 hours cause you dont want her to bleed through her clothes

chickadee_jd
Rating
No it is not too early, girls as young as 9 are starting their periods, flow can vary from one person to the next, but if bleeding seems to be extremely heavy I would seek medical advise as soon as possible, just to be on the safe side.

Singlemomof10
It happens. Most likely it will be light and irregular at first.

geri
Rating
i was 11 when i started and i was heavey and lasted 7 days,not very fare,but completly normal. the youngest age 2 start period is 8,it depends on weight (you have to be over 7stone)and other factors.

angelstar
Girls can begin puberty from the age of 9. I don't think it matters what age if its heavy or light.

kittykat164
Rating
I started mine at 9 and had no clue what was happening, but I did see a programme just a few days ago (forget what it was, but it was early morning tv) where a girl was going through the same thing early, and the doctor strongly recommended going to see the GP, as this is apparently too young to be naturally occuring and may stunt your daughter's growth. I know I've only grown 1 inch since I was 11, so there could be some truth in it. The doctor (if you find a sympathetic one who is clued up) can give her some hormone drugs which can delay the onset for a few years and put her back into synch. Of course, if she's already tall, I wouldn't worry about it, but if you are concerned about her only growing a tiny bit more, I'd get it checked out.
Remembering how I felt when it happened so young, she'll be going through all kinds of emotions in her head, so be prepared for some dramatic mood swings.
Hope it all works out for the best

sexy_lilmama_always
Rating
There is NO one who can tell you when you will start. You will start at your own pace and when your body is ready. Evryone is different & u DONT determine when U will start OR will u b heavy OR light. It is left up for body 2 determine. Holla back!!! Ya girl Miss *Princess* $Diva$ !Jade!

anĨi
Rating
it is not to early.ask your mom when did she got a period.it is usually about your mom.first day and maybe second and third will be heavy and then light. it is normal thing :)

_illyanna
Rating
sounds about right. Some kids blosson faster that others all depends on genes.

there is no clue how massive the level should be. I know she's young, but the world it is a-changin'. However heavy or light her period is, if it lasts longer than a week make her see a doctor, no matter how awkward it may be.

Dagfinn
Rating
Its early, but it happens to some girls. It will probably be pretty irregular until she is a little more developed

Ollie
Rating
NO

Justme
It's not too early. Some start even at nine years. It should be light though, and should last 2 to 3 days.

jellypigs2003
Rating
Girls can start their periods from as little an age as nine, as this is when puberty starts. Its totally normal, and your cycle will be different from every others, heavy, light? Its all normal, but if you're worried about anything then go to your doctor who will put your mind at rest ^_^

Minxy moo
Rating
I had my first period at the age of 9, they were irregular and light.

daretracek
Rating
A few of my daughters friends have started it at 10. I think it depends on your genes and weight. Although there is nothing wrong but if it is very heavy or painful you should see a doctor.

MELISSA B
Perfectly normal.

AzzGoodAzzItGetz
Rating
no that is when my friends daughter got hers and sometimes it was heavy and sometimes it was light. If you do get it that young you should see a Dr. just to make sure everything is OK. see a female Dr. so you don't feel uncomfortable.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy