Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

If my uncle and sister- in -law have a disease, is it possible that i would contact it?

Feeling really ill?
i keep feeling really sickly,faint and light headed,this has been happening since friday,it goes and comes and all i can say is that it fills kinda like sea sickness???iam female,also sore (*)(*) ...

My boss coughs a lot. he coughs to the point where he choke. whats wrong with him?
when i ask him what's wrong with him he tells me that he caugh when he get nervous or something else, even though i dont believe him but im concerned. its not a cold because hes been like like ...

I have a pain in my lower back?
I have a pain in my lower back just below my ribs on both sides.I also have pain in my abdominal, urinate constantly, and a sharp pain when I urinate.What could this be?...

I believe I have something stuck in my throat?
I cant get it out and couldn't vomit even when I was severely gagging. It feels like its in the left side of neck. Is this ok for me to fall asleep with and then go to a doctor in the morning or ...

I have a cold. How can I make it go away quicker?

Is our brain a muscle?

Should I go or should I stay?
or should I try to sleep, and rattle and roll and get up and all that malarky?...

I have a blister in my mouth?
i have a blister in my mouth right where the gums end...and i see a white dot is it bad? and how can i get rid of it....

What is the best way to cure a hang over?
Obviously Not to Drink is the best answer but what is good to do or take.
Saturday my stomach was upset and I couldnt keep anything down. And my head was spinning all day and I couldnt get out ...

What and how is it treated?
I had expected i had an ulcer however had a upper gi came back negitive. i may have a gallbladder problem. my doctor said he will need to go some tests. how do you check to see if its your ...

Why cant I sleep???? PLEESE HELP!!!! Serious problem!!!!?
Hi Im 16 and I cant sleep at all anymore.... Its wierd because this never happened to me before and now I have darkkk circles under my eyes and Im super tired during the day but I cant really sleep ...

Why don't women wash their hands after using the bathroom?
When you left the stall, you probably opened the door with the same hand you used to clean yourself. So did everyone else who was in that stall before you.
If you don't wash your hands, ...

How do I wind down after an evenings work to get to sleep???
Working in a pub most nights leaves me too awake and active to sleep at night. I end up going to bed at around 5:30am and only getting a few hours sleep!!!!! Any tips few inducing drowsiness (without ...

What time do you go to bed?
on a weekday*. *This is a work dodging, georgie claiming, Jeremy Kyle watchers exempt ...

What does a constant low temperature mean?!!! My temp is always 96.5 degrees...?
or lower- what does this mean and is it bad?
I smoke
eat well/ exercise
"normal" weight
My hands are always cold also, is this related?...

How long does it take for you to fall asleep?
at times it takes me 2 ...

Don't you hate it when ppl do this?
I am a nurse, and really enjoy answering medical questions. But, I really hate it when ppl cut and paste five hundred million pages of info- info they have no clue about. Who the heck is going to ...

What to do about SNORING HUSBAND?
I only get about 4 hours of sleep a night and I work for a living not like him he collects SSI. First he said it was from the mattress we were sleeping on,so we went out and got a new one,now he ...

I have suffered back pains and I cant get enough sleep for almost 2 yrs. Doctors say its a muscle spasm.?
I tried acupuncture and all medicine but the pain still comes back. do you guys think of some other medications that are not harmful?...

chema129
Is it normal to move your bowels after every meal?
I had my gall bladder removed a few years ago and since then after mostly every meal I have to go. I asked the doctor and he says it depends on the person. That did not seem to answer my question. I eat pretty healthy, I exercise occasionally, bike riding with the kids, walk the dogs, walk the board walk, ride an exercise bike, walk the mall. I am not a couch potato so I am kind of confused.

kay_flood
It isn't abnormal. Everyone's digestive system reacts a bit differently to removal of the gall bladder. As long as you are not having diarhea then your frequent movements are simply the way your digestion as adjusted to the lack of the gall bladder.

C R
Rating
It really depends on your age, but your doctor is correct. It really depends on the person and they body chemistry. It also depends on what the stools are like. Running, soft or hard. Since you have lost some of the ability to produce bile, you may need to experiment with over the counter treatments. Also consider that if you are now on any type of replacement drug due to the surgery, that may be causing your chemical change.

I have developed this problem without any surgery and have determined that it was (is) the medications I take for other medical problems.

The bottom line is that if you have to live with this issue, it is not life threatening and you just learn to adjust your activities around being near facilities for a time after you eat or fore go a full meal if you can get to the facilities. This condition will not be harmful to you as long as you stay hydrated.

Cheryl

triciasdish
Rating
Well how soon after each meal do you do this? Becasue it's impossible for a meal to digest within minutes causing you to go right after. It goes through a digestion process.

Check out irritable bowel syndrome

tinkerbell
Rating
I HAD MY GALLBLADDER REMOVED ALSO. AFTER I EAT A MEAL I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM ALSO, ESPECIALLY WHEN I EAT CHINESE FOOD. YOUR GALLBLADDER IS JUST A BACKUP SPACE FOR YOUR BOWELS. SO WATCH OUT, WHEN YOU EAT SOMETHING YOU JUST MIGHT BE RUNNING TO THE BATHROOM.

purple_ronnie_always
Rating
move them to where??

smartypants909
I have been told it is more healthy to eat several small meals a day and to have several small bowel movements. It is also a matter of what is regular for you. I was worried when I only had a bowel movement every three days or so, but my dr said if that is normal for me I shouldn't worry. You should worry when there is a sudden change in your habits.

Doll eyez
Rating
Well, you are in constant motion which is good. It keeps your bowls moving. Everybody s different. You are eating well also, so leave your body alone and allow it to do it's job.It is healthy to get rid of your waste after digestion. You are getting rid of it when your body is done with it. That's a good thing. I know people who don't go for days---and they are always grumpy. So be thankful!

Kerilyn*
Rating
I gotta say what the Dr. said, "it depends on the person"
Everyone is different, therefore every body is different...your friend might go once a day, but your other friend might go every other day....No one is the same, therefor no one goes the same
"get it"??have a great day....

Tonya W
It means that your digestive system is operating the way that it should. It is perfectly normally to have a bowel movement after every meal. It just means that you are very healthy. I wish I had one after every meal. My problem is the total opposite.

todd.phifer@sbcglobal.net
that is normal for me.

Tina W
Rating
He answered. If it happens to you regularly and always does than it is normal for you. Some go daily some 2-3 times a week. Everyone is different.

independentbgrl02
completely normal as long as it's not diarrea..however, you may need to get it checked because sometimes it can be Irritable Bowel Syndrome

sherichance79
Rating
i move my bowels each and everytime i eat...its not a little amount either, its a full bowel movement...

i still have my gallbladder and recently had a CT scan and they couldnt come up with anything...my doctor thinks its related to stress...i have a follow up apt. next week, if it didnt clear up by then, he is sending me for a colonoscopy to look deeper into the matter...

it could be nothing but it also could be something...

sparkleythings_4you
Rating
bowel movement really is an individual thing, if this is an every day thing for you, then yes it would appear to be normal, as long as they are not overly loose, no signs of blood etc. I know this may seems like a cop out and not answering the question, but it is the only genuine answer, as each person's bowel habits differ.

chackoperformance
As long as its not diarrhea after each meal.

Keith Perry
I believe the average rate is 1-2 times a day.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy