Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Is it true that after you get a nose job, your voice changes?

Close to black colored stool???
I had a stool that was normal sized and shaped, normal consistency, but it was very dark, like close to black, but still very dark brown. Is there anything wrong or is it just something I ate ...

Can eating to many tomatoes give you a bad stomach and bad wind?

How my son is 12 years old has started secondary school in september every morning before he goes to school h
always complains of having a sore stomach and takes diarrohea and says he feels sick do you think it is just the nerves of going ot a new school or could something really be wrong with him I have ...

Whats so great about hot baths?
Why are hot baths so relaxing, physically and mentally? I get that the water takes your weight, but thats only some of it. When I get into a hot bath I find the warmth incredibly soothing, but I ...

Do you shower at night or in the morning?

Every night i go ot sleep and wake up with a horrible headache what do i do?
i dont drink or anything or do drugs but i wake up and my whole body hurts and my head feels like its mike tysons punching bag....i need help i am playing a bigggg show today and i cant spin if i ...

I suspect that my little Grand daughter might be deaf?
My granddaughter will be 2 next week, she is very cute and bright, but very slow in talking. I wonder if she may need gromits for deafness, sugguestions please for a few home tests, before I take ...

Constipation question?
OK so I'm currently constipated & my doctor prescribed me Kristalose Lactulose: http://www.webmd.com/dru

What is the best natural way to boost your immune system?

I have to have a camera in my throat to see whats going on....im scared?
is it horrible,will i be asleep,will i be sick ???????...

What does D.N.A stand for?...?
My friend Jonh says it's National Dyslexia Association...There's a fivre ridign no this......

Did Dr Harold Shipman actually deserve a Knighthood?
Being an advocate of euthanasia, did Harold Shipman save the UK a fortune in wasted tax payers money? After all, none of those he helped 'onto the next world' were useful for anything, they ...

Need to pass a "drug test" in first week of Feburary. Please help!...?
Please, I don't need to hear any "haters" out there...
This coming Sunday 01-21 will make 2 weeks of being sober from Marijuana. I've been drinking 2 Liters of water and ...

I've been having pains around my eye. What's Wrong?
For a little over a week now I've had a pain around my eye. I have no idea what's wrong with it!
I had it for 4 days, then it went away, but came back the next!
I've had it ...

Can anyone give me help to quit smoking forever?

Additional Details
I have tried to quit cold turkey 3 times but can't stick to it. Cutting sdown slowly doesn't work fo rme either. I DO really want to quit but the ...

Question for people without health insurance: How does that feel?
You can also respond with what you would be willing to do to solve the problem......

Will a long (10 hour) plane ride affect my new nose piercing?
I'm going to be getting my nose pieced this weekend, but have to go on a 10 hour plane ride a few days later. I'm wondering if there's any increase in the potential of getting an ...

Crack your nuckles?
I have a really bad habbit of it. Is there an easier way to quit?...

How long can a person go without sleep?

YahooAnswers:)
Is it best to take a bath at night or in the morning?
My dad and I were having arguments about this one.
I say night so you're fresh and have a better sleep and so all your day's germs and bacteria and other ickies will be washed out.
BUT
My dad says morning, because at night, when you go to sleep, your hair will be wet and that will cause blindness. So I said, then blow-dry it very well. Then he said, the the wetness will still be deep within your scalp still, but I said, no it won't. THEN...YEEEAAAAHHH.

babytabbies
I'm am not sure. But, you shouldn't sleep with wet hair (my dad says so too.) But, If you do take a bath or shower at night, do it an hour or so before bed. In the morning is good too though, cause then you'll be ready for the day.
PS If you don't have time in the morning, does it really matter when?

Julian G
Rating
Night is better. Blow dry your hair. It also porvents baldness longer

nikolas
i do boh but i prefer morning

Beautiful love
Rating
Well honestly both. At night when you take a bath you do get rid of germs and you feel nice and clean. But in your sleep you tend to sweat so even though you have taken a bath the night before you still sweat during the night.

Jason M
Rating
I take a shower in the morning. At night you sleep in a bed with your farts and body gasses marinating under your sheets.

H6C4S-6C4S1ES4SV6D66
Rating
your dad said wet hair will make you go blind? what a dummy

Laney
Your dad has got some weird superstitions.

Anyways, it won't hurt to do either... it just depends on whether you've got time in the morning or not. If you do, then take two. If I was a guy, I would take advantage of my short hair!

dwise
Rating
i say at nioght time ... think about it ... say you get all sweaty during the day and you go to bed without a shower... then all the filth is on your bed.. tru?? ok soo then one day you are tired and need a nap b4 a hot date.. lay down and wake up stinky cuz you always go to bed without shower... now think of it this way... shower at night and your bed stays clean longer alowing you to not be ashamed when you have a male/female come ove r... and the smell that stench soo i think night time... but hey i take one at night and in morening so who am i to judge lol

Sprite me up!
I don't see how it will cause blindness. It can make you sick if it's cold, but yeah. I like to take them at night, because it gives me more time in the morning to get ready. And showers are better, because with baths, you sit in dirty bath water.

Sarah
blindness? what

I think the best is at night because it makes you sleepy and then you crawl into bed.Sometimes I don't even wash my hair, so its just a warming sensation more than a way to clean myself.

dont you watch seinfeld though? baths don't get you clean!

bri
i think your right. or you could just take one at night and in the morning(:

skakissed44loveirina
Rating
it doesnt cause blindness, but you tend to be a tad colder during the winter. Either way, I like morning except for when school starts and I dont have anything to do afterwards.

Sophiesmom
LOL your dad is so funny, it cant do that. I prefer at night because i work with horses all day everyday, when i come in I'm dirty, dirty. When i go to bed a night and my hair is wet i just put braids in, my hair is down to my bum so i have to do something and no way a blow dry touches my hair.

nbblover
Rating
Well it really depends i like to take them in the morning because that kind of makes me wake up for school. At night I feel ok to like if it is really hot then yeah of course you are going to feel clean. It is up to you.

Pamela
Rating
Whenever it's most convinent is best, especially if your family is large (most family's arn't large anymore though...).

I shower in the morning then take a tub bath at night to wind down.

c-dub
both

lynnielooouu
There is no proof that washing your hair at night causes blindness, its an old wives tale! lol personally I like to take showers in the morning (if you have time) it really helps you wake up and start your day!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy