Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Can your conscious wake up before your body does?
This morning I woke up and couldn't move my arms...I thought I had just slept on them (you know how that is, but usually it's one arm) so i tried to fling my body over. I didn't move AT...

How unattractive is nail biting or bitten nails?
watching someone bite - is that gross? and what about just seeing bitten nails? does it bother you?...

What is the quickes most effective way of getting rid of hiccups?
I get the hiccups like 24-7 what is the best way to get rid of hiccups and keeping them away?...

I NEED TO GO TO THE TOILET?
Should I go or should I hold it in for a little while longer?...

Is it a bad thing if I work out for 3 hours streight?
I have not done it before the most I do is an hour a day or if im feeling lazy I do 30 minutes,but if I do 3 hours will I get better results?...

Recently I've been wiping my you-know-what and seeing blood on the toilet paper - I'm worried!?
It's not dark red, it looks more watery blood. Sorry if this is a bit of a nasty question, I just wondered what other people thought and whether it's serious....

Is it ok to wear newly bought underwear that hasn't been washed?

Additional Details
......because some people wash it first to get rid of the dust.......

How do i get a medicare card when i turn 18 (australia) ?
im on my mums one right now and i think i am supposed to get my own i dont really ...

I have smoking habbit how to quit this ??? please reply?
Best Regards
M...

Is there any relef from a sunburn quick?
i was at a brokton rox game and i got a sunburn on both of my arms and its real annoying is there a way to make the burn go away....

Does anyone take sleeping pills to fall asleep, if so which one?

Its been almost over 6 months since I got my tragus pierced, why does it hurt? Should I be worried?
It just started to hurt again this week. Its really sensitive. I was thinking maybe I slept on it wrong or maybe I hit it with the phone. In any case should I be worried about infection?...

My dad's right arm/shoulder is in alot of pain, and he's losing mobility with no apparent reason. Why?
My dad's right arm/shoulder has been in alot of pain lately, and he's losing mobility in it, fast, with no apparent reason. I mean, he's having trouble picking things up, and, it'...

I'm going to try to quit smoking...?
What are some of the methods you used...&& is it really kind of hard to quit???...

My left testical hangs 1" lower then the my right why?

Does the tetanus shot hurt really bad?
because im going to get it like in 4 more hours
=S...

I suffer from really bad hangovers, does anyone have any good hangover cures???..that actually work?? :)?

Do you like long walks?
I went on a 3 hour long walk today and I must say it was quite enjoyable. Not something you hear much coming from a 16 year old. :P
Additional Details
I have a car. ...

Baby is constantly vommiting on breast milk and is not thriving?

What could this be?? My glands are really swollen, I cant swallow or it hurts really bad, I get really hot....
then really cold, I get pounding headaches every so often and my whole neck is sore and its pretty hard to breathe. Any ideas??...

O'Neill
Is hair gel good or bad for health ?
I would like to know whether using Hair Gel is bad for the hair and scalp? In brief I would like to know whether it has any negative effects on health!!?

itin
Rating
hair gel isnt used anymore - oils are usually put in the hair because its better and gell just makes the hair flaky and gross

*cHiNeSsE gIrL*
well, it depend what kind of hair gel you get. but the average hair gel isnt bad for ur hair or health. like patene hair gel ist bad. it actually smell really good, and it doesnt damage ur scalp. good luck

janeka22
Rating
well i know it cause dryness..in the case u use it everyday...just try to get easy on it..

Mas
I have been told that hair gel may cause dryness of the hair and if used too heavily will cause strain on the follicles, leading to premature baldness.

Hair products with alchohol and oils can be flamable (as micheal jackson can attest to)

Eating hairgel or using it in any other way asided from combing into your hair may cause illness.

cheyan
Rating
no none

Dawn S
No, not really

bettym
i think the only way hair gel is bad for the hair an scalp is when a person uses it everyday and never washes their hair but maybe once a week or once in awhile and believe me ive seen this.and it is soooooooooooooo GROSS!!..i think it clogs the pores on the head and causes the hair to break off..this is my theory..i feel it doesnt cause any general health issues..unless a perosn is allergic to it and has a reaction ...to it...like makes the scalp itch... dry flaky...and also causes hives rash or anyother syptom of a reaction.

kishor m
Rating
your hair is very good & you have good thinking so you has not nigative , you are a possitive

A.J.
A lot of hair gel these days includes nutrients, which is good for your hair.

dct14300
Rating
I don't think so as long as you do not use so much as to block your hair follicles.

Tryin 2 hide the tears
maybe maybe not just depends

krissi poppy
Rating
sodium laurel sulfate is questionable.

Laurie F
It doesn't have any negative side effects on your health.

I guess if it got wet and ran in your eyes it would sting.

If you use really cheap, drying stuff it might dry out your scalp a little.

Or, if you didn't take a shower before you went to bed, it might get all over your pillow and then cause you to get pimples!

So, I guess, yeah, it can be bad for your health...kinda. ;)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy