Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

If you have to much wax in your ear can it affect your hearing.?

Is My Blood Pressure Normal?
I'm 22, Male

Systolic Pressure: 108
Diastolic Pressure: 70
Heart Rate: 88 bpm
these are the results I received at 5:10 pm today.
Additional Details
i...

How do I wipe my butt?
please tell me, I need to know how to do this task properly! take into account cleanliness and pleasure....

I'm coughing up blood?
I've just coughed up some blood in some clear phlegm. It was just a little stringy bit of red in the phlegm, but I am a bit worried. I was out last night and have been smokling quite a bit ...

How to stop myself biting my nails?
i started when i first had exams probably out of nerves and now i always do it. i have exams nearing too, so its getting worse.. my poor fingers :(
Additional Details
thanks everyone, ...

Any tips on soothing itchy bug bites??? SOS!?
ahhh i think i got flea bites or somethin and they r drivin me CRAZY
Additional Details
hey thanks everyone! i did the baking soda and water paste and it helped right away-maybe i will ...

What do hospitals smell like?
describe it or name the main substance it smells of ...

I am constantly thirsty and tired?
My urine doesn't have sugar in so i'm not diabetic.

Could there be any other reasons for it?
I'm drinking so much water, i'm bringing it back up and i'm ...

Can you die from boredom?

How do you deal with a death of your baby girl of 8mths?

It's 3:30am and i can't sleep!! Help me?
Since it's been Christmas vacation i've had some really bad sleeping habits, especially this last week...i can't sleep until around 5am and then i'll end up sleeping until 2:30pm.....

What do you do in the evenings now it's dark and cold?
this is not ment to be in this category but it wouldnt let me change ...

I cant sleep and its almost midnight - HELP!?
any ideas on getting to sleep?

<3 Caz ...

What colour of paint should be used to decorate a hyperac tive child's bedroom to ensure maximum calming effec

Is it a cold strep throat or a sinus infection?
maybe someone can save me a trip to the ER and give me an idea of what i have My throat is sore, my body aches, extremely tired, fever of 102.4 and i have chills help me feel better ...

Do serial killers ever stop to think, "wow, I'm really crazy, what am I doing?"?

Not to be gross or anything, but what would happen if everyone in the world farted at the exact same time.?

Hangover cure?
Ok, I don't need a lecture! It's very silly of me to go out drinking on a Sunday night knowing full well I have to get up at 5 for work! I am suffering now, I feel sick and dizzy and really ...

I wake up in the middle of the night...?
I fall asleep easily but very often I wake up 4 hours later and cannot fall asleep again for about 2 hours. Then I do fall asleep. This way I normally have 7-8 hours sleep with 2 hours insomnia in ...

Can anyone clear up the ,mystery, is hand rolling tobacco any healthier than pre-packed cigarettes?

Additional Details
NB, I use filter tips in my cigarettes when rolling....

ALICE D
If your urine is dark brown orange colour does that mean i could be pregnant i drink plenty of water and have
personal

Milky
it means your very de-hydrated so drink loads of water x

Mash
Rating
The darker your pee - the more dehydrated you are. In the heat you should be drinking 3 litres a day - 5 pints!

If you think you could be pregnant, do a test. Put your mind at ease, or not....

moikel@btinternet.com
Rating
You are probably still NOT drinking enough water (do you find you are regularly consitpated this is a sign of not drinking enough with dark urine)
if you drink only when thirsty you are missing out on 30% of your needs it is reccomended to drink AT LEAST 3 Litres (6 Pints) of fluid a day of which 2 or more litres is water based (not tea,coffee or alcohol).

otherwise:-

a. You are not eating enough protein or calories (protein breakdown causes orange discolouration of urine as the body canabalises its own muscle)

b. You are on medication that causes discoloration

c. you have a liver disorder, (is you poo pale and/or eyes/skin yellowish then this will be confirmation)

d. you have a kidney condition.

if drinking a LOT more water doesnt solve it then see your doctor. 90% of people only drink the minimum amount of water they need to survive rather than the amount they need to stay health the shortfall is often 1 litre per day

catherinecatchooky
It means that you're dehydrated and need to up your water intake until your wee is a light yellow colour. Any lighter than than and your intake is too high.

Boris
No, it means that you are dehydrated. Drink plenty of fluids, even if you don't feel thirsty.

If it smells bad, you may have an infection.

just m
I don't know, what other symptoms do you have??????????????

calypso925
if your having that color go see a dr thats not healthy if you drink plenty of fluids

Jennyee
Rating
Sorry. That is not a sign of pregnancy. But you may have other medical problems. Is anyone in your family diabetic?
Check with your doctor.

vishal19
That is an indication of urinary tract infection go see the Dr because nobody gets the urine brown or orange coloured

gloriashealth@btinternet.com
Rating
I am an alternative medicinal therapist and an ex nurse. You may be. The colour means that it is concentrated you man even have a water infection. the orangy colour may mean it's mixed with blood. Do you have a lot of headaches, back pain(lower) do you have a temperature, if the answer is yes to one or more of these see your Dr NOW! Drink at least 2 litres of water per day plus Cranberry juice.

Gloria(BSYA)
gloriashealth@btinternet.com

Retrovertigo
Rating
Sometimes when you take vitamins it can make your pee turn bright orange or brown.
Also, when you are dehydrated your pee is more concentrated and it makes it darker.
It's no indication of pregnancy though.

dirtyharry7717
the colour of urine is nothing to worry about depends wat uve eating and taking any supliments,
only cause for concern is when there is blood in urine
try
www.wrongdiagnosis/com/sym/darkend_uri...

hellokitty
Rating
Em no! you can only know if you are pg if you do a test. go and see your doctor.

mike-from-spain
Colour of urine does not in any way indicate pregnancy. You are either very dehydrated, or could have a problem with your liver or gall bladder, drink at least 2 litres of water a day, if it goes back to normal then probably OK, have a look in the mirror at the colour of the WHITES of your eyes, if they are yellow, then see your dr without delay, probalby not a bad idea to get him to look at you anyway even if they aren't yellow.

dumplingmuffin
what have you personal? it could be liver or kidney problems if its dark all the time,certainly doesnt indicate pregnancy

prncessang228
sometime if you hold your urine too long it can darken but usually only to a dark yellow color.

usually this is an indication of dehydration-so keep drinking lots of fluids-try to avoid juice or soda if possible-they are full of sugar and can worsen the dehydration

medications and some foods (especially candy) can discolor urine as well

Dark brown or clear urine is characteristic of a liver disorder such as acute viral hepatitis or cirrhosis .

pregnancy usually does not effect the color of the urine.

Marxsparx
Seek medical care ASAP

naughty
Rating
no,in that case drink tender cocnut water daily

trmcun@sbcglobal.net
The color of your urine does not indicate if U are preggers...get a home test.

wanderklutz
It means you should probably go see your doctor

Beautiful mind
Rating
You can be either

Dehydrated in which case drink a lot of fluids like water of any brand (tap water, mineral water, non mineral water ..etc) or any other juices of fruit or vegetable origin

Or you could be having jaundice where your liver is inflammed and they call it hepatitis

Or you could have had a lot of carrots

Disgruntled Biscuit
I don't think so. Check with your doc, you could have a protein imbalance. Also, I think one of my friends mentioned that when she had a UTI, the antibiotics they gave her made her pee go orange. On any antibiotics??

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy