Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Whats the best thing to get rid of smelly feet?
my fiance always moans about my smelly feet but personally i dont notice them what can i do to make them ...

HAVE to quit smoking?
I am 4 months pregnant. I have been smoking for about 10 years, pack a day. I tried the "cut down" method. I am around 5-10 a day now, but I cant get below that. So, I am going to do it ...

On average how many hours of sleep do you need?
to ensure that i wake up without bags under my eyes and still feel ...

What do you do when you are feeling sleepy at work?
I am at the moment. I have taken a few breaks from my computer to keep awake but there are only so many breaks you can take when your boss sits right in front of you!
Additional Details

Giving up Smoking in January. Does anybody have any tips?
I've decided the time is now, and I have to give up. I need some really good tips how to give up properly and stay off them. Plus if anybody has any preparation technques on the run up to J...

What time do you go to bed if you have work in the morning??
......just wondered....I stay up late and tend to be shattered in the morning - vow to myself I'll have an early night but never do......and am then grumpy for the entire week.....just wondered ...

What is the deference in anorexia and bulimia?

My feet are always freezing.......?
No matter what i do, my feet are always cold. I'm sitting here at the moment with thick socks on and Ugg boots. I warmed them up with the hair-dryer, but they've gone cold again. I'...

I have trouble sleeping at night what can help me get a good nights sleep?
I sometimes go to bed early at 10pm and get up for work at 6am and even though i have slept all night i still feel tired.

I must be sleeping sort of ok but not sure why i still feel tired ...

Why am I always tired?
I am 15 years old, and I am always tired. I used to love to read, and now I can barely do that, I just don't have the energy, I usually sleep 7-8 hours each night, but during the holidays, I ...

What is tee tree oil used for?

How do i stop my girlfriend from smoking?
she gave up with me last year but shes started again. i want her to stop but i ve smoked myself and dont want to sound like a ...

Glasses fall of my face ?
I am going to Disney land on Monday and i wear glasses really need to have them on but they fall of my face real easily and i am scared that when i ride a ride they may fall of my face. What can i do?...

Do you like my eye?

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
i am 14 years old and i have been having thought of the past two weeks of death and yesterday i came across something in my mind thats is saying i will die in 8 weeks i am so scared,becuase i am ...

I have Really Bad Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes?
What R Sum Products That I Can Use To Get Rid of Them and something that is affordable I heard of Clean & Clear Under Eye Brightning Cream I dont kno ...

Is it normal for your bellybutton to smell of pooh?
my belly button stinks really bad...and smells just like pooh...im wondering if this is normal....

How Can I Stay Awake??
I Need To Stay Up Til 7AM (England Time)
What Can I Do?
Any Ideas? XX Thanks

*By The Way, Its 4.20AM
I Have No Energy Tablets Or Energy Drinks :(
Additional Details

My girlfriend keeps nagging me to give blood as I apparently have quite rare blood (AB-) Is she right to?

I love the smell of a ciggarette, but i dont smoke.?
can it affect my ...

peptoe
If you smoked weed (one hit) the other day - and before that not for ayear. how long will this be in my system
I may have a drug test coming up - 1 little hit - how long people?

Carol (Yeah I said it!) G.
72 hrs in the blood...up to six months the hair shafts.

TRANEE'
only stays in your systems for 30 days

_nicole_
Rating
Normally 30 days, but since you are not a smoker, I would say it should not last more than a week in you. Just drink plenty of water, take vitamins with b12, and eat lots of green leafy vegetables.

cody
if you smoke just one day its only takes 2-3 days to get out of your system now if you smoke everyday for a month its about 3 weeks

tk l
i heard 40 days

Tony_cipriani
I think As long as you did not over indulge (i.e. a hit or two) you should be fine after 2 or 3 days.

mikescott7@btinternet.com
nice one blackmule.

sarah k
Rating
Your in the clear!
It will not show up.
heres some advise dnt do drugs
I work with these things frequently

rockmysox
Rating
a month or two

niki
Rating
30 days and drinking water does not help!!! If ou need to pee clean I suggest you go to a health food store and get soemthing to help!!

jimibones420
Rating
Well dependin on ya height and weight it could take between a few days to 30 days. THC is fat soluble so the fatter you are the longer it stays in your system being that it stores itself in fat cells. But being that u aint smoked in over a year and u only smoked a lil bit u should b good after bout a week. Just drink alot of cranberry juice and water just to be safe and make sure when you take your piss test your piss is crystal clear. Ive went from smokin everyday all day to quit for 2 weeks n passed a piss test. thats what i did drank a **** load od cranberry juice and water up until the day I took it and made sure my piss was crystal clear and i passed. Or if you are that worried go to a headshop and ask for a detox and it will have the instructions on how to use it.

Linda S
Rating
I would try to put a drug test off for a week. Pot is strong but you do not want to take chances with a job.

best wishes.

Allergic To Eggs
Rating
i have reported you to the DEA

jk

Kimberly R
Rating
Ep! I had this problem before getting tested at my last job. I never ever smoke but one day I took one little puff. 1 week later I passed my test, no prob.

AC3K1LLA
Rating
30 days. with constant water and peeing 27.6

mvp_pimp23
Rating
u can either jack someones urine or drink alot of pickle juice

fashion4dummies
Rating
you should pass, drink lots of water. don't think one lil hit will stay in your system at all once the effect wears off. take niacin pills.

dannysci17
Rating
a couple of days at the most but run and drink lots of water juswt in case

Livefor2day
Rating
it will stay in your system up to thirty days... its stored in your fat cells though so if your very skinny it will leave faster... so it depends on your weight.... and if you only took one hit then u could pass a drug test the next day by cleansing your system with certain drinks

if u cant afford ready clean from your local head shop or tobaco joint.... go to the grocery store and get fruit pectin
its concentrated jelly mix , pour two packets into a huge glass of water and drink it the night before your drop
trust me you will pass
unless they take a hair folicle or spinal tap u be fine and those are expensive pLUS ITS JUST WEED

Twist
well it can take 30 days to get out of your system regardless of how much it is. i have heard of people who have failed on account of ambient smoke. (meaning they didn't smoke it they were just in the room) usually a drug test is pass or fail there is no "well its just a little bit"

♡♥Kendall♥♡
you are screwed buddy. it's 30 days. Sorry : (

isis r
Rating
maybe a few days. depending how much you drink and excersize. :)

bainaashanti
It usually stays in your system for about a month. Don't partake when you know you're job hunting!

Btw: Some places won't ever let you apply with them again if you come up dirty!

T19
Rating
30 days my friend! 30 days....

sfphoenixrising
There are a few factors that may affect the answer to this.

Potency of the cannabis, high body fat and large fat cells can affect the length of time that it will be in your system.

Also, what kind of testing is done can affect the outcome of the test as hair follicle tests are often more sensitive.

If you only took a single hit I wouldn't worry too much as it'll probably be negative. If you inhaled it, took more than one hit and held it for a good length of time it could be anywhere from two weeks to a month or longer even.

Contrary to what many suggest, there has been no evidence to suggest that you can take any supplement, goldenseal or tonic to flush the THC from your system. Usually, all they'll do is cause a discrepancy in the test which often will alert the testers to do a hair sample to confirm. And that is something you won't be able to dupe.

alizemuffin
about a week. you should be fine. drink tons of water just in case.

dino
30 days!!

drugtestingworld
The Marijuana Drug Test detection time-urinalysis
Light smoker or acute dosage 1-3 days
Moderate use (4x / week) 3-5 days
Heavy smoker (daily) 10 days
Heavy, chronic use (5+ joints/day) 10-21+ days
Oral ingestion 1-5 days

sarv_neel
30 DAYS HOMIE.....TRY SOME CRANBERRY JUICE......

Jane
Rating
one hit shouldn't stay in your system long if you are being honest about it just being one little one in over a year...it depends on your body weight how long it will stay, the bigger you are the longer it's trapped in fatty cells...

Just to be safe I would drink a bunch of water and take a couple niacin tablets...it will make sure your system is good and clean...cranberry juice too helps.

but really 1 hit you should be fine,

Phil M
I love these questions because of the myths out there.

First off, in order to fail a drug test you 22 nanograms of THC in your system. One hit (the best weed in the world only contains 4% THC) wont do much and if you are the least bit active you should be fine.

Secondly, it can be found in your urine for up to 30 days max for HABITUAL users. Once in a blue moon isn't a habitual user.

Just do some light exercise and drink plenty of fluids to help flush out any remnants in your system.

Good luck and for future reference, if you're looking for a job just say no. If you need your job, be smart. Once you have a job, its your personal decision.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy