Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Pain in your lungs?
Some times when i breath in i have a sharp pain in my lungs, and i have to stop breathing normally and breath slowly till the pain is gone.Does any one have the same problem?...

Does smoking cause wrinkles from the chemicals or is from the actual movement of the face involved in smoking?
My wife and I were talking about this today and we were wondering what causes the wrinkles in smokers faces....

I wake up constantly throughout the night. I exercise but I do worry about everything. Tips?

Does anybody know whats good for athritis without taking a prescription?

Help - I am struggling to stay awake at work...?
I keep nodding off at my computer - instant fix ideas please!!...

Anyone got tips on how to give smoking up?

Whats the best position to fall asleep?

How often are you supposed to take a shower?
its bad if you do it everyday right?...

My 11 year old sister is sick i think.. please read im worried.?
My 11 year old sister is slow and sluggish lately [no shes not on drugs or medication]. I hit her and it took a minute for her to realize I hit her. Also, she seems tired, but she gets 12 hours of ...

Can you still use your arm when you dislocate your shoulder??
Is it just dead and you cant move it or is it mobile, just very painful..........

Wat is the legal age to work in a fastfood restauraunt?

Overdose of tylenol in toddler?
my toddler , 30 lbs., probably only ingested 1 80 mg. tablet of tylenol but possibly (very unlikely) ingested as many as 9, a total of 720 mg. Is this a toxic dosage for a 30 lb. toddler?
A...

What's the best way to fight mosquitoes?

Wat can be done to solve problem of irregular menstruation?

Helping My Parent Quit Smoking HELP PLEASE?
My mom has been smoking for quite a while now and I wanted to know ways I could encourage my mom to stop smoking... I really cant go up to her and ask her to stop smoking... its kinda hard for me so ...

Heartburn?
ive had really bad heartburn all day that i cant seem to get rid of any ideas?...

How do i fall asleep???
I need some easy ways to get to sleep..help please! thanks in advance:)...

Which hand holds the most power?
THE LEFT OR THE RIGHT...

If you were to suddenly go blind, what is the one thing you would miss seeing?

What can be the reason for coughing only when you wake up for the day?

Laura L.
If a person dies of natural causes what did they die of?

pfzelaya
old age? or just any illness. i suppose unnatural causes mean accidents and murder.

summdumm1
death. haha. old age or something

jaike
Rating
Heart stops, organ failure due to old age.

Marz-2kaii8
Rating
sumtin dat happened naturally. i.e. dey Wern't murdered!!!
Like a heart attack or a stroke or a very bad asthma attack or sumtin along those lines!!

Tarheelboi
They could die of many things , natural cause usually means that the person lived into old age and died due to age related complications . It can also mean there is no specfic cause of death , like heart attack , stroke , ect . and it can also mean that there were many things that lead to the persons death that were age related .

noelleblum
too old to hang on

bw_dubya
Rating
old age, illness etc.

armored_dillo
Rating
A number of reasons could be possible. Organ failure, succumbing to disease or ailments, etc. Any type of death that is not caused by an outside source (accident, homicide, poison, etc.) may be ruled natural causes.

lpachal
It means all of the bodily functions shut down and the person dies hopefully peacefully in their sleep.

DAVER
Rating
Probibly some organ in thier body finally gave out or some vain burst and they died of just having old parts...

Rating
old age

jimmythetulip22
Rating
natural causes, age normally.

Brad P
Cardiac arrest and/or seeing Bush as president: "causing" the "natural" world nothing but harm.

typenningtionfreak
Rating
a blow to the head

donnamfannin
Rating
"Natural causes" is a broad term that means that a person stopped breathing and their heart stopped beating. It means that they died a natural death, they did not choke, get murdered, commit suicide, have an accident etc... "Natural causes" is listed as the cause of death of many elderly people, but usually, they have, in reality had a heart attack or a stroke, both common maladies of the elderly.

julius
Rating
Yeah, old age. But.... When we say that someone old has died of natural causes, we probably don't know exactly why they died. Did they have a heart attack, a pneumonia leading to sepsis, a dysrrythmia etc... Part if it is that we don't do as many autopsy especially if there is no suspicion of foul-play. Imagine trying to fill out a death certificate on a old person found at home dead. I can honestly say that when I fill it out, at best its an an educated guess.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy