Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

Any tips on soothing itchy bug bites??? SOS!?
ahhh i think i got flea bites or somethin and they r drivin me CRAZY
Additional Details
hey thanks everyone! i did the baking soda and water paste and it helped right away-maybe i will ...

What do hospitals smell like?
describe it or name the main substance it smells of ...

I am constantly thirsty and tired?
My urine doesn't have sugar in so i'm not diabetic.

Could there be any other reasons for it?
I'm drinking so much water, i'm bringing it back up and i'm ...

Can you die from boredom?

How do you deal with a death of your baby girl of 8mths?

It's 3:30am and i can't sleep!! Help me?
Since it's been Christmas vacation i've had some really bad sleeping habits, especially this last week...i can't sleep until around 5am and then i'll end up sleeping until 2:30pm.....

What do you do in the evenings now it's dark and cold?
this is not ment to be in this category but it wouldnt let me change ...

I cant sleep and its almost midnight - HELP!?
any ideas on getting to sleep?

<3 Caz ...

What colour of paint should be used to decorate a hyperac tive child's bedroom to ensure maximum calming effec

Is it a cold strep throat or a sinus infection?
maybe someone can save me a trip to the ER and give me an idea of what i have My throat is sore, my body aches, extremely tired, fever of 102.4 and i have chills help me feel better ...

Do serial killers ever stop to think, "wow, I'm really crazy, what am I doing?"?

Not to be gross or anything, but what would happen if everyone in the world farted at the exact same time.?

Hangover cure?
Ok, I don't need a lecture! It's very silly of me to go out drinking on a Sunday night knowing full well I have to get up at 5 for work! I am suffering now, I feel sick and dizzy and really ...

I wake up in the middle of the night...?
I fall asleep easily but very often I wake up 4 hours later and cannot fall asleep again for about 2 hours. Then I do fall asleep. This way I normally have 7-8 hours sleep with 2 hours insomnia in ...

Can anyone clear up the ,mystery, is hand rolling tobacco any healthier than pre-packed cigarettes?

Additional Details
NB, I use filter tips in my cigarettes when rolling....

I am 15 and i smoke.?
i am 15 and i smoke. any advice for quitting? also, and other teenage smokers on here?...

What is your biggest fear?
mine is pigeons, psyco killers, and i don't like elevators, but i'm not really afraid of them.
Additional Details
i also hate mice and rats....

Advice on how to sleep earlier/easier?
Since school is coming up, I'm going to have to wake up around 6 A.M. This is going to be kind of a problem because for the summer I usually slept around 4:00-5:00AM (pretty late!) until 2:00-3:0...

Why do we go to Burger King & order a double whopper with a large fries & insist on getting a diet coke?

Should we now accept our UK girls to be a size 16?
Or should we ask them not to eat so much and to get some exercise?
Additional Details
OK, knew I'd get slayed for this and I am keeping my head below the parapet. However, all the ...

Rachel P
If I do not smoke pot often and I smoked half a joint, how long will it take to clear4 from my system?

mraloteibi
Rating
bad bad bad pot head shame on u

Mommyof4
at least 30 days

Eric250
you smoked a joint, so i would say 30 mins tops.

Also depends on what type is in it. Different types. Some ppl have cocain in it, or some people put sleeping drugs in it. (knoks ya out and keeps ya going at the same time)

texaswildman
Rating
a hole month. but can remain in your hair for 10 years.

Organized Confusion
Rating
6 months minimum. regardless of the amount you smoked it's still in your system.

it will leave your urine within weeks but remains in the blood and hair for months.

★Greed★
7 to 14 months -- whoever says 30 days is high.

logan
Rating
well comeing from a pro ...... it will be their for 7 months and 14 months if they do a hair test so if you smoke dont get in trouble for 7 months

Anna
Rating
really fast. i would say 2 days. if you smoked a lot before then it would take 15 days

Chrys
Rating
yep...6 mnths is correct...

mission cat
I used to smoke a cigarette per day. When I went to get a physical exam, I was asked if I smoked.

When I hemmed and hawed about the answer (because I didn't think of myself as a smoker), the doctor said, "your blood test will show any nicotine you have inhaled within the last 90 days."

Don't know if this applies to pot or not.

Clint A
can be a couple of months drink alot of water if you want it to clear faster drink some vinegar it will clear immediatly

tpalmerchickenranch
Rating
it depends on your body fat, but in 30 days ALL traces should be gone (except on a hair folicle which goes back three months or longer)

Dante
Rating
i don't now by the tea to clean your sysem(blaze it thou i hardly ever smoke to)

Dixon
Rating
I think it's 7 days for urine and 30 days for blood

Rachel H
It can be up to 30 days. It doesnt matter how much you smoked before- you did it then. It depends on what type of test you take. Pee tests can go to 30 days and hair I think can be detected up to 60. You can come up positive if you are in a room (small, low-ventilation) with second hand smoke for a hour and come up positive. Needless to say, it has to be alot and in a small room---but to me, it isnt worth it- of course I have a career that means a lot to me.

Also be aware that all test have what they call a threshold. You can be in the threshhold- have it in your system- but not be considered possitive because it is so faint. Dont eat poppyseeds if you are worried about it. Those show up as opiates on cheaper drug tests.

ξ кαyℓα mαriє ξ
30 days def.

Tommy Tee
Rating
Unlike most other substances, the half-life of THC can vary quite a bit, depending on who is using it, when it’s used, and several other factors. For example, it’s estimated that THC can have a half life that ranges anywhere from 1-10 days. It’s almost impossible to find out what that half life is, which means that it is very difficult to use it to calculate how long it will take for all of the THC to leave your body.

Not only that, but your metabolism and how much marijuana you smoked will also have an effect on the length of time that it will take you before you can test without testing positive for marijuana use. After all, the half-life is only the length of time that it takes for you to lose half of the THC that is in your system. If you’ve smoked a lot of marijuana, then it will take you longer before the THC in your body drops back below the amount that is detectable by most drug tests.

For this reason, when you ask “How long does marijuana stay in your system?” you have to realize that it’s very unlikely that you’ll be able to get a usable answer. The most common period of time is anywhere from 3-30 days, depending on your metabolism and the amount of marijuana that you’ve smoked. This is unfortunate, since it means that while most drug tests can only turn up evidence of other drugs if you’ve been taking the drug within a few days of the drug test, marijuana could still be detected in a urine test up to a month after the last time it is used.

If you’re worried about testing positive for marijuana, then you should definitely invest in some of the great products that will help you to test negative for marijuana use. This is due to the fact that it takes so long for the THC to leave your system that you’ll probably test positive if you do not. If you don’t have an entire month to wait before you need to take the test, then you should definitely think about some other options to keep from testing positive.

tyler s
3 months in your hair.

Joe E
Rating
1 dose for an ocaccasional is out of your system in 3 to 5 days. if you smoke regular it will take up to 30 days

August T
Actually If you only smoked half a blunt and you don't normally do it. It can be cleared as quickly as 2 weeks.

But if you're curious if you will test positive for a urine test then go ahead and buy those at home drug tests (Walgreens has them) and test yourself to see if it comes back positive.
Im not sure if those tests are any less accurate than an "official" test. Im sure its the same thing though.

FearDragons
Rating
If you're worried about passing a drug test, well if it's a urine sample then 3 days you should be fine. If it's a hair sample I believe it's 30 days, maybe longer.

♫Jessie♫
Rating
3 whole months

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy