Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

At what age should someone be to stop seeing a pediatrician as a doctor?
A co-worker's daughter is 20 years old and is still seeing a pediatrician. This seems a little ridiculous to me, but I never had kids....

I put on a sunscreen that expired in 2000. What's so bad about that?

Does anyone know how I can keep my energy up while working nights?
I just found out I will be working the graveyard shift (6pm-6:30am) and I really need to know how to keep my energy up at night. I also get really bad acidic pains in my stomache for some reason. I...

HELP do anybody have a solution to my smoking habit?

Not hungry when i wake up?
if i go to sleep hungry the night before, well, i wake up feeling full for an hour or two, sometimes more. why is this? can it be fixed? i sleep late and wake up at around 11:30AM-1:00PM every ...

Things you dont want your doctor to say during surgery?
lets say u can step outside of ur body and watch u own surgery(not that you want to). What would you NOT want your doctor to say? eg: "OOPS!", or "whats that?"...

My girlfriend wants to lighten the skin pigmentation around her Anus and surrounding area, lighten it up.?
Any recomendations anyone? Miss China?...

I have an itchy nose?
why do you think i have an itchy nose do you think i could be allergic to my ...

I get leg cramps. Why?
It usually happens early in the morning. I hate to say it, but it usually also happens after a night of drinking. I'll wake up and my right or left calf cramps up. I usually can shake it off but ...

How does beer affect warfrine?

Umm.. why does this hurt? Doctors or nurses? Anyone?
The arch of my left foot hurts every time I step or walk. It doesnt hurt at all when I'm not walking. I haven't done any rigorous sports lately, nor have I worn uncomfortable heels. So why ...

Do u think this is disgusting?
Consumption of pork causes several diseases
logic and science. Eating of pork can cause no less than seventy different types
of diseases. A person can have various helminthes like ...

I'm always tired and cold. What's wrong with me?
I am always tired no matter how much I sleep. On school days I get about 6.5 hours of sleep. When I get up in the morning I am always really tired, even when I go to bed early and get 8 hours of ...

Why am i always so tired ?
im always tired, i eat healthy and sleep about 9 hours a night, i have been tested for diabeties, iron levels and thyroid rate and always comes back fine. I have two children 1 & 3 so i dont sit ...

How can i get some sleep been awake for 2 weeks on and off?
i have a major case of insomnia i have been working night shift when i get home i go to bed but i lie there wide awake. this about 2 weeks now and my battery is near dead going 22 hours a day. my ...

Where were you when you had your first cigarette?

Additional Details
I was standing immediately behind the cigarette at the time...............

How can I help straighten my back posture? ?
I have a problem with standing up straight. Everytime I think I am up straight, I'm not. How can I fix this?...

How can you strengthen your immune system?
What are the best things you can do to strengthen your immune system?. Also, what are some things to avoid doing (besides the obvious) that can weaken it?

T...

I got 5 canker sores in my mouth at one time about a month ago and when they started to go away I got 5 more,?

Additional Details
canker sores are NOT std's or are they contagious....they just hurt like ...

How long does "pot" stay in your system?
Took a couple hits over the Thanksgiving hoilday. Many new emplo yers want a drug test taken these days. What the time line?...

Brooklyn
I used to bite my nails. my mom would tell me that I had bugs under my nails. Is that true?

ida
Rating
no its not true but they are riddled with bacteria that could possibly make you sick

VK
Rating
whats your age? if you are under 12 yes you have bugs under your nails.

Rebecca
Of course. There are bugs everywhere. Dust mites for example are everywhere. They live in your eye brows, on your skin, in your bed.

There is also bacteria. Nails are dirty and it's a bad habit but, I use to do it too. Don't worry.

mimi24
Rating
maybe not bugs but gerns. biting your nails is a bad habit, thats why your mother told you that so that you can stop doing it. Is it working?

jennifersuem
OMG YES. There are some many nasty things living under/around your nails. YUCK!!!

itoldyou_shutup
Rating
It could be true, not necessarily "bugs" but germs.

intelligentblackwomanwithgoals
How old are you? Why would you believe that?

SenoraBBPT
Rating
yes!

Adyghe Ha'Yapheh-Phiyah
Rating
Yes, These bugs are also known as BACTERIA. Like Streptococci, This causes Strep Throat.

Laura
Bugs? I don't think so, but germs, yes. Lots of germs.

Camille
yes definately;

more than bugs
also

kittenofevilness
no, she was probbly just trying to get you to stop bittin them. Although there is normly lots of germs and dirt there that cant be seen by the human eye, so its not good anyway.

Sonie
Well technically you might if your hands were dirty but don't freak. You'd be surprised if you knew all the places where little buggies hang out and would probably never get any sleep. They won't hurt you but if your real concerned just keep things as clean as is reasonable but not obsessed

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, July 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy