Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

He stinks really bad!?
me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years...i thought i could tell him anything but recently his breath started to smell like pooh... and his willy is covered in cheese... how can i tell hi ...

Why is snot green?

This has to be the weirdest thing i will ever ask but i could really use some help?
My husband recently began thinking about getting circumcised. Oddly enough i've never been with a circumcised man and didn't really know how to respond when he told me he was thinking about ...

Is it possible to work for 24 hours without sleeping?
I work for this internet company, so all I have to do is face the computer when I work. It's tiring, though because you have to use your brain a lot. I just want to know if it's possible to ...

Question about nyquil?
i'm feeling a under weather and have nyquil but not dayquil. will nyquil make me sleepy? i haven't taken any yet, but plan to and just wanted to know if it will make me drowsy...if it does ...

I can never get up early? wat shud i do to get up cheerfully?

18 month baby boy fussy eater?
we are mashing the food, and feeding him with the spoon. He can eat peta bread, Broccli himself with mashing, Any tips to improve his feeding habit, Any good receipies, loosing weight 1.5lb in 8 ...

When I go to the toilet it feels like I'm passing battery and it's very pain full what can be causing it ?

Can anyone help...?
I wonder if anyone can help me at all. My face has been very pale lately (more than usual) and I've been as white as a ghost, does anyone know what this might be? I'm usually quite dark ...

What time does everyone usually go to sleep?
Its 04:27 and im still a wake lol....

How can I overcome fear of swallowing capsules?
I have to take antibiotics prescribed by my dentist-but as pathetic as it sounds-I cannot swallow them0I suffer with a fear of choking-has anyone got any helpful ideas?I know i sound lame-but I ...

My boyfriend says it hurts when he breathes, lays down or sits?
My boyfriend went under a house, (he's a Plumber, locating a leak), and as soon as he laid down he felt this sharp pain in his chest, it hurt so bad that he had to get up and tell the customer ...

Any good advice on stopping smoking........for good?

What is the best way to quit smoking?

How can i prevent sunburn?
i have very fair skin and i hate it! i never ever tan, just burn. i pour almost the whole stupid bottle of sunscreen on my face and nothing works!!!!!!! the burn stays for almost a week and its right ...

If my yogurt expired 3 days ago and i eat it will i get sick?

Am I SURELY going to DIE if I drank 100 cup of coffee everyday?
Well, I used to drink 3-4 cup of coffee. I've stopped drinking it since my body kept shaking and trembling uncontrollably...

What's wrong with me here? Am I going to DIE?...

How do I go to sleep?
I am sleepy...how can I go to sleep? :o)...

Smoking??....?
i am 16 and have never tried a cigarette before...i really want to try ..not because of peer pressure at all i just want to try...but my mum !!! she would kill me
any tips so she wont find out?...

When you quit smoking do you get sick?
my husband and are are quiting and he has a bad cough and stuffy nose.........

steveveggie2002
I swallowed a small chicken bone accidently. Will my stomach digest it, or do i risk puncturing?

Benny Southstreet
Rating
No dont worry about it. You may have heard that dogs stomach are likely to be puncture if they swallow a chicken bone (which is true) but our stomach is to strong.

YourDreamDoc
Rating
if it is already in your stomach.. that is why, you will see it come out in piece when you go poo

Terisu
Rating
You might pass it, if it's small enough. If you start having stomach pains, see a doctor!

j_dziki10
sorry bud, im not sure

vera
Rating
who knows....but how the heck did you swallow a chicken bone?

brilliant blonde babe
im not sure you should have asked how long gum takes to digest i asume digest it but i would check it out

DERWY
if it is small don't worry it can be digested if it is very small or it will go down with ur stool without any risk if a bit larger.
and mostly it will go out with stool and faeces

ruff_roll
Rating
youll be ok

Leela13
Rating
if you swallowed it you will be fine. The problem with chicken bones is that they splinter and get stuck in your trachea.

Rev Debi Brady
Rating
Not likely...unless you are a VERY small child/infant who's exceptionally bright (you were able to type in this question...LOL!)

judith r
Rating
It should be digested. The acids in your stomach are strong enough to break down small amounts of bone.

canary
Rating
depends on how small and if it is "sharp" in any places. again -- call your doctor.

calivane07
Odds are, it probably wasn't very sharp, and it probably wasn't very big if you accidentally swallowed it. You probably don't have anything to worry about. Stomach acid is strong stuff, it'll probably take care of it.

farside76
Rating
If it was a very small chicken bone, you should have no worries, but if you are that concerned, call your doctor and see what he/she has to say, or if you cannot contact your dr, go to your local emergency room and ask the question.

G.O.
Rating
Dunno, maybe drink vinegar to soften the bone.

"Turn a chicken bone into rubber. Soak a chicken bone in a glass of Heinz Vinegar for three days. It will bend like rubber."---http://www.wackyuses.com/hein...

terminaltuna
if its smaill like staple size no..but if its like paper clip siz...u shud v fine unless u start feeling ill..then c a doctor buddie
hope u feel better

chris42050
Rating
How small. Length and Width?

BLACK_KILLZ_she is terror
Rating
i eat it every day...u swallowed for the first time...how surprising
JUST CHILL..............IT'S JUST A CHIC BONE.NO HARM!!!!

Wondering
Rating
It will digest it! If not look out when you take a dump

poobear
Rating
Your stomach will coat anything that it cannot digest with a thick mucus and expel it the regular way. I learned this off of a TV show about people that eat strange and dangerous things like glass and screws.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, April 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy