Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - General Health Care
Health Discussion Forum

I keep getting small spots on the end of my tongue?
i will get one or two, then they will clear up, then back again in a few days.
i had a holiday from work, and they cleared up, so i was wondering if it was a stress thing? i don't feel ...

If some one has had a fit and is having memory problems afterwards how is a good way to get memory back?
i would be grateful for any advice i could be given
Additional Details
yes by fit i do mean ...

Is there a way to remove food stuck in the throat?
For the past decade there is this ONE tiny spot in my throat where food *always* gets stuck in - nowhere else. So I have three questions:
1) Why only one place consistently?
2) How do I fix ...

I'm going to download festival and would like to take helium to inhale for fun, will it harm me very much?
IRON MAIDEN!...

How can I stop my ear piercing from getting infected all the time?
I have had a piercing in between my cartilage and ear lobe for about 6-7 years now. About 2 years ago, right above the earring (not the actual hole) started swelling and getting infected. Ever since ...

How much sleep are you getting?
I am a police officer and I have rotating shifts everyday. I rarely get enough sleep and when I do go to sleep, I have insomnia. I average about 5 hours of sleep each day. I am curious of how many ...

Whats the best medication to use to stop snoring?
by that i mean are there are nose drops or sprays or is there just the strips you stick across your ...

How often do you clean out your ears?

Sleeping question?
whenever im sleeping its summer i have to have covers over me or i cant sleep even if its boiling hot or im really tired why is this?...

Smoke alot of weed?
is it normal to feel like your gonna throw up for just acouple seconds after you smoke alot?...

What causes sharp stomach pain?
my 14 yr old son was woken by sharp pains .....he isnormally a healthy lad....

Why ARE THE DOCTORS NOW SO CRAPPY? i cant find a good one?
i have some issues with my health i need help with .today i seen on and i could not understand him .he could not even speak proper english.. then the next one was i would say 90 years old half blind ....

Why are hiccups so hard to get rid of?

Does anyone know what my symptoms could mean?
I continually have chest pain, rapid heart rate, numbness in hands and feet, headaches shortness of breath. My blood pressure usually runs 110/70, but in the past 3 months, it has been running 140/90...

Do you guys take a bath/shower every single day?
it's not that im unhygienic, i was just brought up in a country where its hot and people love to take a bath/shower 1-2x/day....

I work 3 12 hour shifts back to back and at nite - best ways to stay alert ????
i work 3 12 hour shifts and all at nite -due to my line of work - im out in the elements patroling,all nite - any advice on how to stay alert besides coffee and mountin dew - sorry i cant drink ...

If you eat an ice lolly too quickly, why do you get a headache ?

Why do i feel very tired after having a long sleep of 8-10 hrs?
i'm a young student of age 20 yrs.
i feel very tired and my eyes are burning after i had a long sleep....

Any methods on how can one stop smoking?
I am early 20 ,and I started smoking about 2.5 years ago. I was not addicted in the begining, But Now ( for 6 months or a little less) am addicted to them 6 to 10 per day. I don;t want it to go ...

Do gelatin tablets really make you're hair grow faster?

MICHELLE R
I keep getting electric shocks off everything i touch
ok it started with the odd shock off my dvd player i put it down it down to it having an metal cover. but recently i am getting shocks off everything in my house including water when i am washing up right down to food when i am eating.
it not just happening at home . when i go to TESCO i get a shock off the trolly's but i don't get shocked from the trolly's at ASDA.

what can i do to stop this as its getting worse by the day and is affecting my work and home life. the shocks are getting stronger. now my arm goes numb every time i get a shock !!!!!!!!

ROCKSTARXO97
woah thats WEIRD!! awesome GOOD LUCK!! LOL
ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ

James
Wow I get this sometimes I know it hurts.. but no where near as bad as you!

Yeah you should see a doctor and explain to him how bad it is for you!!

Hope you get this sorted.

James

DONALD J
Rating
well i dont know, maybe its the electricity providrs problem

derek
Rating
most likely you socks or shoes. change one- if you don't get shocked then hoorah! but if you do get shocked change the other or both! also, some people carry a higher natural electronic charge in their body and theres not much that you can do about that.

Rowan
I get them quite a lot too. Go to your dr first it may be just a trapped nerve somewhere. In many cases though, you just have to put up with it.

Canute
You are using too many synthetic fibres.

froghunter
Rating
I get that a lot, especially in hot weather. It is usually just down to static electricity. If it keeps happening, you should see your doctor.

ElectronProbabilityCloud
I get that a lot. I always get a shock off the shelves in Woollies.

hbeatit
Same here!!!
Ok mines not that bad I get shocks off food but especially the door of my car.

Dunno babs if its gettin really bad go to the doc.
might be something to do with your diet??? clothes you wear? who knows!!!

ashley
Rating
as odd as it sounds ....it could be because of your socks!! if you wear woll or high static socks change to cotton or whatever else it is normal socks are made from.. also maybe try putting a piese of newspaper as an insole into your shoe see does this help!

The Drunken Fool
change your socks and shoes.

lardawg54
Rating
My Wife is going through that too. She walks through a doorway and the hair raises on her arms and head. She touches anything and she gets a zap. It seems when she showers, it all goes away for a while. Maybe you should shower everyday.

John M
your home must be very dry. what is happening is static electric shocks. try adding some humidity to your home.

Allen B
I get shocks when I'm shopping - how can I stop this?
Once again, you build up electrostatic charge as you walk around. However, if you're pushing a trolley, the wheels of the trolley can also generate static electricity. As you walk around, you and the trolley both store charge and reach a high voltage. When you reach to touch something, you get a shock.

These effects are made worse by the warm dry air in many shopping areas, and the floor coverings which are used. Even if they were treated against static electricity when installed, this treatment may have work off.

As before, if you wear leather soled shoes while you shop, this may help. Otherwise, you could try holding a key and touching some metal rack with it, to discharge the static electricity painlessly before you touch things by hand.

Sadly, the cure is probably in the hands of the shop facility managers, who may need to maintain or replace the floor covering or trolleys. Usually they don't discover the problem until after the floor is fitted, and it's difficult and expensive to do anything about

Hmmm???
Wrap yourself in rubber! SORTED!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy